Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 42225 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #135 on: December 21, 2010, 12:30:10 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
I have been continuously amazed at the lengths pro-program people will go to discredit abuse vicims and smear their character in order to invalidate their personal stories of abuse at programs.

Here's an example of a pro-program poster using this tactic of personal destruction to invalidate the experiences and words of an abuse survivor from one of the most notoriously abusive and harmful programs ever to exist - Straight, Inc.

Quote from: "Whooter"

Fabricated sons.  Plural.  Or fabricated daughter, singular.  Which is it?

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education. You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school started drinking and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail.  You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Anne Bonney has been very open about the abuse she suffered inside and outside Straight, including the horrible fact that she was raped as an underaged girl and was blamed for her own rape by the program staff.  She was a young rape victim not old enough to drive or to know anyone in any jails and she was put into Straight where she was dreadfully abused, as all the kids there were, and revictimized.  Whooter knows this story.  Yet he found it fit to comment on Anne's personal history with disgusting false accusations and sexualized aggression toward her.

What is wrong with sadistic cretins like this?

I stand behind my posts.

Now I'd like to hear your reasons for posting that Anne Bonney was having unprotected sex as an underaged girl. You know she was raped. Was this rape what you're calling "unprotected sex"? You do realize that your average rapist doesn't ask his victim if she wants to have "protected non-consensual sex," right? I'm curious to hear your reasons why you are taking personal potshots of a sexual nature at a rape victim. That's not cool. Did the admin warn you about this deplorable behavior?

Stand behind your posts like a man.  Why did you do this to a person who has told you several times in the past she was raped and the program staff blamed her for it?

What did the mods say to you about it?

Once more, when confronted with his own ugly words and deeds, Whooter scurries away like a plague rat.

He wants to avoid this, but he should not be allowed.

I also asked him to provide examples of where I lied.  He's yet to do that either.

And that post of his really is a prime example of the title of this thread.  Not only is it filled with outright lies about my years before Straight, it was posted solely to try to hurt me and to take the focus off of him.

Sorry, Anne already answered the question.  I must have missed it.  Still, she did sum it up pretty well.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?
« Reply #136 on: December 21, 2010, 12:44:45 PM »
lol, our DJ has a bit of a temper when the truth comes out.

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you and the fact that HLA found out about your drug conviction that you lied about.  

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2010, 12:58:20 PM »
After DJ calmed down he started blaming the law makers instead of taking responsibility for the fact that he was caught selling drugs to kids.  They ended up being the abuse victims (victims of his drug sales) He is handing out advice to lie on your employment application.  He invalidated the abuse victims by trying to blame the law instead of taking responsibility for his actions.

I personally would advise never to tell.  Nothing good can come from it.  Only REAL possibility is getting terminated on the spot.

DEFINITELY don't tell, even when asked.

The laws are all fucked up, yes.  I ended up getting hit with 1-3 in NYS system for my first and only pop - no sale involved.  However, I was CHARGED with A Class felony which carries 25-life in NY.  ...

He moved out of New York state (Daytop) to try to get near kids again and fooled HLA for awhile but he found out real quick what happens when HLA found out that he was a jail bird with a felon background.  DJs' own words : " getting terminated on the spot".   This is why DJ spends his time trying to discredit HLA/RCS.  He still blames them for his own mistakes.

Link

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 21, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »
My comments in blue

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32341&hilit=sex&start=60#p384343

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education. (True, absolutely true.  I was extremely shy and timid, never dropped out of school.)  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

Citation please.  Please show me where I've changed my "story" or lied.  I've asked you this before and you've yet to come up with an answer.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school (See above.  I never dropped out of school) started drinking   and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents A car accident.....ONE and I wasn't even driving.) and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail. (where the hell did that come from?  I don't recall saying anything close to that) You were having unsafe sex (And there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  )and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

And I don't ever recall being "surly".  :twofinger:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 21, 2010, 02:26:40 PM »
My comments in blue

Look, Anne, we have already established that you have not been truthful with the readers here on fornits.  You try to make the readers believe that you were this shy little girl prior to going into a program and they turned you into the foul mouthed person that we read about everyday here who blames the program for your lack of education. (True, absolutely true.  I was extremely shy and timid, never dropped out of school.)  You change your story with the wind and lie about the events that occurred in your program to gain attention.

Citation please.  Please show me where I've changed my "story" or lied.  I've asked you this before and you've yet to come up with an answer.

But the truth is that you dropped out of school (See above.  I never dropped out of school) started drinking   and doing drugs.  You got into car accidents A car accident.....ONE and I wasn't even driving.) and started hanging out with with kids who were ending up in jail. (where the hell did that come from?  I don't recall saying anything close to that) You were having unsafe sex (And there it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  )and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.  Maybe straight wasn’t the best choice, but you were surly at risk and they needed to do something.

Thank you Anne,  This clearly shows that I never brought up any topic of "Rape".  That was Dysfunction Junction who brought up that topic.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 21, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »
My comments in blue

Thank you Anne,  This clearly shows that I never brought up any topic of "Rape".  That was Dysfunction Junction who brought up that topic.

Maybe not, but you sure did insinuate that I had "unprotected sex", implying that I was a willing participant and that it was one of the reasons that I needed to be shipped off.  Twist all you want.......you tried to make it seem like I was running around like a slut and that they sent me away to protect me from myself.  

I also noticed that you didn't address the other lies that you stated in that post, as usual.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 21, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »

Maybe not, but you sure did insinuate that I had "unprotected sex", implying that I was a willing participant and that it was one of the reasons that I needed to be shipped off.

Yes, I did say that, but I never mentioned anything about a rape.  We both agree that DJ brought that into the discussion.

Twist all you want.......you tried to make it seem like I was running around like a slut and that they sent me away to protect me from myself.  

I also noticed that you didn't address the other lies that you stated in that post, as usual.

You can read into it all you want, Anne.  You never addressed the lies you told about me like working for the industry, being a shill or having made up having a daughter or multiple sons.  How come it is always up to me to supply the links.  Lets see you prove some of your own comments for a change.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 11:34:38 PM by Whooter »

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 21, 2010, 03:31:16 PM »
OMG Whoot is implying that he deserves an apology from Anne? I wouldn't believe it had I not just read it there. I'm really starting to develop an intense dislike for you now Whooter. Just apolagize to everyone for your outrageous remarks and you can still retain some measure of believability. Otherwise you have just shot yourself in the foot big time.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 21, 2010, 03:46:39 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
OMG Whoot is implying that he deserves an apology from Anne? I wouldn't believe it had I not just read it there. I'm really starting to develop an intense dislike for you now Whooter. Just apolagize to everyone for your outrageous remarks and you can still retain some measure of believability. Otherwise you have just shot yourself in the foot big time.

I didnt ask for an apology.  Anne just cleared up what everyone was confused about, yourself included.  You yourself have been hollering that I called child rape "unprotected sex", here take a look:

You know I'm not gonna search out that particular thread (maybe somebody else will) and i shouldn't have to. We both know what you said. Why can't you just admit you misspoke when you equated child rape with unprotected sex. All you had to say was that you didn't really mean it that way and sincerly apolagize. The matter would have been completely closed then and there. You are keeping it going by not just dealing with it directly.

Whooter did call child rape "unprotected sex". It was brutal and as far as I can remember, he refused to apologize for this remark. Sorry Whoot but its true. Program pushers are ruthless in pursuing their agenda.

You even went as far as asking me to apologize for something I had repeatedly told you I did not say.  You attack and accuse people of things they did not do as is evident in your above responses, Shaggys.  I dont expect you to apologize because you are not the type.  

DJ brought the whole Rape issue up, but I expect you to give him a pass on that because he is anti-program, am I right?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 21, 2010, 10:57:50 PM »
No John, you're wrong. Of course you're too arrogant to accept that so why don't you take a moment to clear up your position. Do you really feel that Anne being raped was her fault? Yes or no John. No spinning. Yes or no.

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2010, 07:21:20 AM »
Wow!  This thread is full-on Whooter-flail now.  See, Whooter got caught and admitted "fabricating his family," that is, making up family/program stories to try to promote abusive programs.  He got pinched and had to admit it.

I fabricated a son

I admit that Anne

So Anne was pushing him to get honest about the other kids he "fabricated" and he got mad and made up a story about when she was a 15 year old child having "unsafe sex," etc, but Anne had already said on the board, and Whooter responded to it so he knew about it, that the only "sex" she had prior to Straight was being raped.

We all called Whooter on his lies about Anne and his calling child rape "unsafe sex."  Since he said this he keeps getting called on it and is now just lashing out at everyone who tries to make him accountable for his remarks.

He made up a whole story about me for sticking up for Anne and calling him out for his lies, but, as usual he got all the details wrong and just ended up with a fairy tale that he posts repetitively when he's caught lying.

In addition, he's on the cusp of a lifetime ban from Fornits and he admits he has a "Fornits-centric life," meaning he does Fornits all day and night every day and night while neglecting his family, fabricated or not. Lol.

But let's go back to the root of Whooter's real anger:

I was arrested several times in Boston and Ann Arbor Michigan.  It was a long time ago, but I did have to do a prison sentence for sexually abusing several kids, including my own daughter.  When I got locked up I was really scared because you know how other criminals treat sex offenders.  I was in an isolation cell in protective custody in the sex offender wing of the prison, so I didn't have to fight to protect myself.  I just did my time and after a seven years I was out, my debt to society paid.  I don't know why you people keep bringing it up when I already explained it.

This is why Whooter always tries to redfine rape as "flirting" or "masturbation" because if he changs the definition, he won't feel so guilty about how he sodomized those children.  But you can see he still has a lot of issues with it and is currently barred from being around children, which is why the court took his daughter from him and he had to make up a whole new story about how SHE was the "bad one" and had to be sent away to reform school, when actually she was taken from him and put in foster care because he sexually molested her. This is why he dreamed up his "program story."  And also why he won't say why his daughter was sent away (or taken away, as it were).

That's Whooter's sad story and it's why he gets so angry and starts accusing people of being child molesters - he knows the stigma associated with child molesters because he wears the "scarlet M" everywhere he goes.  He can never get off the sex offender registry, so he wants people to believe others are on it with him, but he's alone.  He's the only child rapist here on Fornits.  And he admitted it.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2010, 07:37:03 AM »
Seems this thread is about DJ and his invalidation of abuse victims

Quote from: "Guest"
Fact One: This post shows Dysfunction Junction worked at Daytop at one time. It also shows that he had a felony conviction and prison sentance.

Fact Two: He no longer works in the TBS field. According to him he got disillusioned with the industry. I suspect he isn't allowed to be employed by them with a previous felony conviction as most TBS's do background checks for most of their employees usually.

I'll bust your fucking teeth down your throat, choke you until you nearly fall unconscious, then give you a wake-up kick to the temple and send you on your merry way.  Your pain, suffering and disfigurement wouldn't matter .......

Look, DJ, you dont need to threaten everyone that disagrees with you.  I think we all know that if it were not for your criminal past that you would still be working in the TT industry instead of posting here on fornits to establish a resume that doesnt exist in real life.  Maybe when you took this anger of yours out on the kids is why HLA decide to release you and the fact that HLA found out about your drug conviction that you lied about.  

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2010, 07:40:28 AM »
Lets not forget!  lol

I like to go with the reports that supply links
Lets not forget your past DJ:
I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.............I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2010, 07:44:54 AM »
Making up phony quotes isn't going to make this go away, Whooter.  I'm sorry, people here are very forgiving, but molesting your own daughter and having her taken to fostercare while making up a story of how you "helped her by putting her in a program" doesn't cut it anymore.  You molested your child, admitted it and think we're all just going to give you a free pass when you act out?  I don't think so.  Your run here is just about over, so I guess you need to get in your last licks before you disappear for good.  It still doesn't change your confession about molesting your daughter.

Wow!  This thread is full-on Whooter-flail now.  See, Whooter got caught and admitted "fabricating his family," that is, making up family/program stories to try to promote abusive programs.  He got pinched and had to admit it.

I fabricated a son

I admit that Anne

So Anne was pushing him to get honest about the other kids he "fabricated" and he got mad and made up a story about when she was a 15 year old child having "unsafe sex," etc, but Anne had already said on the board, and Whooter responded to it so he knew about it, that the only "sex" she had prior to Straight was being raped.

We all called Whooter on his lies about Anne and his calling child rape "unsafe sex."  Since he said this he keeps getting called on it and is now just lashing out at everyone who tries to make him accountable for his remarks.

He made up a whole story about me for sticking up for Anne and calling him out for his lies, but, as usual he got all the details wrong and just ended up with a fairy tale that he posts repetitively when he's caught lying.

In addition, he's on the cusp of a lifetime ban from Fornits and he admits he has a "Fornits-centric life," meaning he does Fornits all day and night every day and night while neglecting his family, fabricated or not. Lol.

But let's go back to the root of Whooter's real anger:

I was arrested several times in Boston and Ann Arbor Michigan.  It was a long time ago, but I did have to do a prison sentence for sexually abusing several kids, including my own daughter.  When I got locked up I was really scared because you know how other criminals treat sex offenders.  I was in an isolation cell in protective custody in the sex offender wing of the prison, so I didn't have to fight to protect myself.  I just did my time and after a seven years I was out, my debt to society paid.  I don't know why you people keep bringing it up when I already explained it.

This is why Whooter always tries to redfine rape as "flirting" or "masturbation" because if he changs the definition, he won't feel so guilty about how he sodomized those children.  But you can see he still has a lot of issues with it and is currently barred from being around children, which is why the court took his daughter from him and he had to make up a whole new story about how SHE was the "bad one" and had to be sent away to reform school, when actually she was taken from him and put in foster care because he sexually molested her. This is why he dreamed up his "program story."  And also why he won't say why his daughter was sent away (or taken away, as it were).

That's Whooter's sad story and it's why he gets so angry and starts accusing people of being child molesters - he knows the stigma associated with child molesters because he wears the "scarlet M" everywhere he goes.  He can never get off the sex offender registry, so he wants people to believe others are on it with him, but he's alone.  He's the only child rapist here on Fornits.  And he admitted it.

I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.............I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.  My victim was my own daughter.

Changing your quote to put my name on it doesn't change your sex offender registation status, now does it, Whooter?  You are a sad and desperate man.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2010, 07:47:27 AM »
I was abused in a program that the poster whooter recommended to my parents.  The staff licked my bottom and forced me to perform oral sex on them my first day there.  They made me touch their dogs in places that I don’t want to talk about.  I ran away and my parents are suing the program.  I am scared for life.

Link