Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 41179 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #120 on: December 19, 2010, 06:54:36 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
and you should apologize for lying about her John. Just because she embarrassed you by proving you wrong is no reason to employ your usual MO by lying about her.

If you take the time to go back and read the posts (like I think Shaggys has by now) you will see that your friend DJ brought up the rape.  I never did.  I didnt agree with DJ's decision to post information regarding another person attack upon them but that is between Anne and DJ.  I have since spoken to Anne and we have put this behind us.  If there is an area that continues to give you heartburn then speak with Anne on this issue.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 19, 2010, 07:15:55 PM »
If you take the time to go back and read the posts (like I think Shaggys has by now) you will see that your friend DJ brought up the rape. I never did. I didnt agree with DJ's decision to post information regarding another person attack upon them but that is between Anne and DJ. I have since spoken to Anne and we have put this behind us. If there is an area that continues to give you heartburn then speak with Anne on this issue.

The fact that your actions don't give you heartburn is just further evidence that you are a sociopath. Anne had been open about her rape and molestation prior to her incarceration in Straight long ago. You however lied and claimed she had been placed in her program because of her having unprotected sex. Of course the only sex she had was being raped. You brought it up, again, calling it something else doesn't negate your actions. No one expects you to take respondsibility for what you did, nor do they expect you to be accountable, we all know how much you hate that. Add that to the fact that what you're doing is typical programmie behavior. Make baseless accusations when shown to be wrong rather than admitting the error and apologizing, they claim something the person was a victim of, was actually the victims fault. You really are sick John.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 19, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
If you take the time to go back and read the posts (like I think Shaggys has by now) you will see that your friend DJ brought up the rape. I never did. I didnt agree with DJ's decision to post information regarding another person attack upon them but that is between Anne and DJ. I have since spoken to Anne and we have put this behind us. If there is an area that continues to give you heartburn then speak with Anne on this issue.

The fact that your actions don't give you heartburn is just further evidence that you are a sociopath. Anne had been open about her rape and molestation prior to her incarceration in Straight long ago. You however lied and claimed she had been placed in her program because of her having unprotected sex. Of course the only sex she had was being raped. You brought it up, again, calling it something else doesn't negate your actions. No one expects you to take respondsibility for what you did, nor do they expect you to be accountable, we all know how much you hate that. Add that to the fact that what you're doing is typical programmie behavior. Make baseless accusations when shown to be wrong rather than admitting the error and apologizing, they claim something the person was a victim of, was actually the victims fault. You really are sick John.

Fine, Bruce, believe what you will.  Anne and I spoke about this already.  Its closed out for me.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 19, 2010, 07:25:59 PM »
Fine, Bruce, believe what you will. Anne and I spoke about this already. Its closed out for me.

Again, we all know you hate accountability, so no surprises that you'd want to avoid accountability for your actions.

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 20, 2010, 07:05:49 AM »
You (Whooter) however lied and claimed she had been placed in her program because of her having unprotected sex. Of course the only sex she had was being raped. You brought it up, again, calling it something else doesn't negate your actions. No one expects you to take respondsibility for what you did, nor do they expect you to be accountable

Do you mean  taking responsibility for calling a poster's rape "unprotected sex"?  Rape is rape, Whooter, not "unprotected sex" or "flirting."  You, of all people, after being imprisoned for it, should know this.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 08:48:03 AM by Dysfunction Junction »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 20, 2010, 08:39:46 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
You (Whooter) however lied and claimed she had been placed in her program because of her having unprotected sex. Of course the only sex she had was being raped. You brought it up, again, calling it something else doesn't negate your actions. No one expects you to take respondsibility for what you did, nor do they expect you to be accountable

Do you mean  taking responsibility for calling a poster's rape "unprotected sex" or taking responsibility for what he did to kids?  He did go to prison for it, but he still doesn't want to admit it was a crime.  Rape is rape, Whooter, not "unprotected sex" or "flirting."  You, of all people, after being imprisoned for it, should know this.

I like to go with the reports that supply links
Lets not forget your past DJ:
I was fired for what I did when they found out and now I am paying for it in prison.............I know firsthand what I am talking about because I molested a child in the past.

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 20, 2010, 09:02:24 AM »
There you go, Whooter.  Get it out of your system, boy.  You have limited time to practice your craft here so you might as well stick to your best work - accusing almost every other poster here who embarasses you of molesting their own children.  It's what you do best and I think it really helps you to invalidate the abuse victims that had to endure your placement at programs you support.

Since Whooter was exposed here for who he truly is he gets very angry and has to purge himself on the forum.  Fornits threatens his income stream so he resorts to what you are reading in this thread.  "Rape is unprotected sex," etc.  Any way to transfer blame to the victim is Whooter's way. It's really sad that anyone would behave this way, but here you see it on full display from a self-proclaimed "moderate" who will literally say or do anything to invalidate the abused.

Anyway, get it all out now before you get pulled from the program.

Quote from: "Whooter"
You tried convincing people that I called you a "child rapist".

Well, I didn't have to try very hard.  You toss that accusation around here at pretty much everybody.  You just did it again in your last post, this time via your "phony quote" strategy.

Here's another Whooter Classic with some of his views on how funny rape is:

Quote from: ""TheWho""

Quote from: ""Guest""
You're just a plain ol' asshole, Who.  

The way you're treated by everyone out in the world is the way you're treated here.  The common link:  You being an arrogant, know-it-all, last word-having, patronizing, condescending asshole.

Hope this helps!

Ha, Ha, Ha...  Too funny....  You must have been one of those kids raped with a broom handle in your program (one of my favorites!)...  Ha, Ha, Ha...

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 20, 2010, 05:50:29 PM »
There you go, Dysfunction Junction.  Get it out of your system, boy.  You have limited time to practice your craft here so you might as well stick to your best work - accusing almost every other poster here who embarasses you of molesting their own children.  It's what you do best and I think it really helps you to invalidate the abuse victims that had to endure your placement at programs you support.

Since Dysfunction Junction was exposed here for who he truly is he gets very angry and has to purge himself on the forum.  Being fired from HLA threatened his income stream so he resorts to what you are reading in this thread.  "Rape is a common word that I find funny," etc.  Any way to transfer blame to the victim is Dysfunction Junction's way. It's really sad that anyone would behave this way, but here you see it on full display from a self-proclaimed "extremist" who will literally say or do anything to invalidate people who disagree with him.

Well, I apologize it is myself who uses the rape word.

Here's another Dysfunction JunctionClassic with some of his views on how funny rape is:

Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

You're just a plain ol' asshole, Dysfunction Junction.  

The way you're treated by everyone out in the world is the way you're treated here.  The common link:  You being an arrogant, know-it-all, last word-having, patronizing, condescending asshole.

Hope this helps!

Ha, Ha, Ha...  Too funny....  You must have been one of those kids raped with a broom handle in your program (one of my favorites!)...  Ha, Ha, Ha... Dont I laugh like Whooter?

DJ, you are a very sick person.

Offline Whoooter

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 20, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »
There you go, Dysfunction Junction.  Get it out of your system, boy.  You have limited time to practice your craft here so you might as well stick to your best work - accusing almost every other poster here who embarasses you of molesting their own children.  It's what you do best and I think it really helps you to invalidate the abuse victims that had to endure your placement at programs you support.

Since Dysfunction Junction was exposed here for who he truly is he gets very angry and has to purge himself on the forum.  Being fired from HLA threatened his income stream so he resorts to what you are reading in this thread.  "Rape is a common word that I find funny," etc.  Any way to transfer blame to the victim is Dysfunction Junction's way. It's really sad that anyone would behave this way, but here you see it on full display from a self-proclaimed "extremist" who will literally say or do anything to invalidate people who disagree with him.

Well, I apologize it is myself who uses the rape word.

Here's another Dysfunction JunctionClassic with some of his views on how funny rape is:

Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""

You're just a plain ol' asshole, Dysfunction Junction.  

Hope this helps!

Ha, Ha, Ha...  Too funny....  You must have been one of those kids raped with a broom handle in your program (one of my favorites!)...  Ha, Ha, Ha... Dont I laugh like Whooter?

DJ, you are a very sick person.

How do you function with all of your lie's and stories John. ??

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 20, 2010, 06:30:06 PM »
Quote from: "Whoooter"
How do you function with all of your lie's and stories John. ??

I think you mean "How do you dysfunction....", lol.

I'll give you a hint:  (I didnt write it)

Link

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 21, 2010, 06:57:42 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
So, out of concern, Whooter repeats it over and over, capitalized no less.  Whooter are you TRYING to answer the question posed by the title of this thread?  It is very hard to find something to say to you now that is not an insult, but I am trying.  Your sickness is becoming clearer and clearer.

How clear is it now, Shadyacres?

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 21, 2010, 08:31:03 AM »
Quote from: "Shadyacres"
Whooter are you TRYING to answer the question posed by the title of this thread?

No, Shady, I have not tried to answer this question but I can give it a try.

Thread question:  How far will program pushers go to invalidate abuse victims?

Being a moderate myself I cannot answer this first hand because I don’t know any program pushers personally and fornits rarely has posters which are staunch pro-program.  I have witnessed people invalidating each other all the time, regardless of position, here on fornits.

In one case that pops into my head there was a program survivor who committed suicide and a fornits poster would email this persons’ siblings to make fun of his family.  These emails were posted in the open forum and not one person (except che) came out against the decision to harass the survivors’ siblings about the suicide.  In my opinion this went beyond invalidating and exceeds anything that a program pusher would do.

So to answer your question I think that program pushers will not go as far as survivors would go to invalidate abuse victims.  I dont think I have ever heard of a program pusher who ridiculed a suicide victim and his family.

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 21, 2010, 09:36:44 AM »
Really?  "Moderate"?  Really?  I don't think so, lol.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
In my experience reading Whooter's posts, whatever he is accusing someone else of is what he himself has actually done, usually many, many times.

To wit:

Pedophilia/Child Molestation
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

More pedophilia/Child Molestation
You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

Bestiality (keep in mind he is posing as "RobertBruce" claiming to engage in bestiality while simultaneously trying to make people believe RobertBruce actually is TheWho, thereby transferring all of his nasty posts onto RobertBruce, so this is a double whammy - a survivor engaged in bestiality and a survivor posting all of TheWho's disgusting posts)

Quote from: "TheWho"
I only do dogs remember? woof, woof. Its me Bruce. Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA. I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".

So here is indelible evidence that Whooter routinely accuses people of bestiality and child molestation.  This is only two example of what are many.

Again, we all want to know, why does Whooter do this?  The answer, I'm afraid, is simple - to invalidate abuse victims and take the power of their stories away.

Sometimes he's even more explicit in denying victims of abuse:
How would you know what a parent thinks, Who? You threw your daughter away to ASR, so you don't have the right to call yourself that anymore, and your continued use of the word is a heavy insult to the real parents reading this forum.

Kinda like the rest of you calling yourself survivors.  Surviving what?  A cush stay at RTC?  Its an insult to people who actually survived something.

Only a very sick mind operates like this and, unfortunately, we here at Fornits have seen that Whooter is an exemplar of the behavior of all program pushers.  They have all had the exact same M.O.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 21, 2010, 09:46:16 AM »
Really?  "Moderate"?  Really?  I don't think so, lol.

Quote from: "Watchful Yeoman"
In my experience reading Whooter's posts, whatever he is accusing someone else of is what he himself has actually done, usually many, many times.

To wit:

Pedophilia/Child Molestation
If your point is to just post laws, well, thats easy.  There are thousands of them.  I didnt see where the law you posted was written for AARC.  The one posted pertains to people like yourself who abuse their kids sexually.  At least mine has some credibility.

More pedophilia/Child Molestation
You are sick Ajax13.  Stop molesting and abusing your son.  Just because this poster proved you wrong is no reason to take it out on your own family.  Its only a forum.  Leave your kid in peace.

Bestiality (keep in mind he is posing as "RobertBruce" claiming to engage in bestiality while simultaneously trying to make people believe RobertBruce actually is TheWho, thereby transferring all of his nasty posts onto RobertBruce, so this is a double whammy - a survivor engaged in bestiality and a survivor posting all of TheWho's disgusting posts)

I only do dogs remember? woof, woof. Its me Bruce. Sorry I trolled you all those years and made you look foolish, but I was taking my anger out on you for my time in HLA. I retired TheWhos name to Ursus and now just post under RobertBruce or as a "Guest".

So here is indelible evidence that Whooter routinely accuses people of bestiality and child molestation.  This is only two example of what are many.

Again, we all want to know, why does Whooter do this?  The answer, I'm afraid, is simple - to invalidate abuse victims and take the power of their stories away.

Sometimes he's even more explicit in denying victims of abuse:
How would you know what a parent thinks, Who? You threw your daughter away to ASR, so you don't have the right to call yourself that anymore, and your continued use of the word is a heavy insult to the real parents reading this forum.

Kinda like the rest of you calling yourself survivors.  Surviving what?  A cush stay at RTC?  Its an insult to people who actually survived something.

Only a very sick mind operates like this and, unfortunately, we here at Fornits have seen that Whooter is an exemplar of the behavior of all program pushers.  They have all had the exact same M.O.

With the absence of links I dont know which ones of those are actually mine.  But as you can clearly see I will protect myself as anyone would.  If I am attacked I will respond.  But I think we can all agree the lowest level we have seen here is a "3 week survivor" (fornits regular)  emailing families who had children who  committed suicide just to make fun of the dead child and harass the siblings of this victim.

That is a different level in my opinion and many people stood around and watched and did not say a word.  But that doesnt seem to concern many people here, interesting.

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 21, 2010, 12:11:40 PM »
Oh, you wrote all of that.  Your posts were strung together and there, laid bare, was the depth of your illness.  So we know you said it, we just need to know why you and people like you would resort to this behavior while claiming to be "moderate," which clearly you are not.  

So...why did you do that again?  To me it looks like it's your attempt to descredit a source of information critical of a program to thereby invalidate the victims of the program's malpractice.  You were doing this to me yesterday and I've seen you do it to several other posters as well.  

Is it that you define "protecting yourself" as "accusing people of pedophilia"?  It's a peculiar habit you have.  Frankly it doesn't make any sense either.  I can't see how this can be deemed "self protection," Whooter.  You're making a vicious personal attack on someone who disagrees with you, not protecting yourself.  Most people I think understand this.

-Arthur Schopenhauer