Author Topic: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Victims?  (Read 41695 times)

Offline Dysfunction Junction

• View Profile
Re: How Far Will Program Pushers Go to Invalidate Abuse Vict
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2010, 06:48:02 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
There was no mention of physical force.

This shows your ignorance.  Rape doesn't have to be by physical force.  The report clearly states she was upset over unwanted sexual contact with an older male inmate.  UNWANTED SEXUAL CONTACT are the key words here.  I didn't think anyone could be this dense and ignorant anymore.  "No mention of physical force"?  That's some 1950's backward-ass mentality there, Whooter.  Incredibly ignorant remark.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2010, 06:52:19 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"
Whooter did call child rape "unprotected sex".  It was brutal and as far as I can remember, he refused to apologize for this remark. Sorry Whoot but its true. Program pushers are ruthless in pursuing their agenda.

Yes.  What he said was this is why she needed Straight, Inc.  Because she was having "unprotected sex."  This was after the other poster said the only "sex" she had before going to Straight was that she was raped at 15 years old and was sexually abused at 7.  Whooter described it as "unprotected sex."

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2010, 06:56:48 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Whooter did call child rape "unprotected sex".  It was brutal and as far as I can remember, he refused to apologize for this remark. Sorry Whoot but its true. Program pushers are ruthless in pursuing their agenda.

Yes.  What he said was this is why she needed Straight, Inc.  Because she was having "unprotected sex."  This was after the other poster said the only "sex" she had before going to Straight was that she was raped at 15 years old and was sexually abused at 7.  Whooter described it as "unprotected sex."

You still have no provided any links, DJ.

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »
You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.

Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
 Personally I thought it was wrong of Watchful Yeoman/Dysfunction junction to bring up Annes rape on the open forum like that.  This is a subject that should have been brought up for conversation by Anne herself at a time of her chosing to talk about it.

I've talked about it here several times.

I never mentioned Anne was raped nor (like many others here) did not know that she was.  I am sorry to hear that this happened to you, Anne, and I am sorry that the subject had to be forced out into the open forum like that without your control.

It wasn't forced out in the open.  I've spoken about it here several times, as you already know.  It was brought up because of your cheap shot towards me about my time before Straight, which you know nothing about.

I think the moderators should rethink the policy of revealing personal violent acts on the forum by other people besides the victim themselves.  We see this all too often here on fornits.

Stop trying to insinuate that WY or whoever else brought it up to hurt me.  It was brought up to show your insensitivity towards survivors, as evidenced by your cheap shot.

I think it is unfortunate that my comments ended up with someone revealing a violent act of another poster here on fornits (without their consent) and he should rethink his actions in the future.

Stop trying to insinuate that WY or whoever else brought it up to hurt me.  It was brought up to show your insensitivity towards survivors, as evidenced by your cheap shot.

I don’t think banning Dysfunction junction/Watchful Yeoman would be appropriate but I am sure the moderators are addressing the issue and we should move forward and allow Anne to discuss this at her own discretion.

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2010, 07:16:24 PM »
You were having unsafe sex and your parents didn’t want to raise their grandchildren while you figured out your life.

Still no link?  But I will accept this because I believe this is close to what I had said.  The unsafe sex she was having was a concern to her parents.  

So I never mentioned anyone being raped.  Thanks for clearing this up.

If you read further through it you will see it was DJ who brought the whole rape subject into it, not me.

So Shaggys where does it say that I stated:  "Whooter did call child rape "unprotected sex"."?  

The next time you should be careful of what you say about other people.

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »
Damn you are stubborn. You really should apolagize to everyone involved and then move on from it. You would retain a degree of respect for being straight-up. I'm gonna bail on this convo soon cause you just wont be honest no matter how many chances you're given.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
Damn you are stubborn. You really should apolagize to everyone involved and then move on from it. You would retain a degree of respect for being straight-up. I'm gonna bail on this convo soon cause you just wont be honest no matter how many chances you're given.

Well point out where I even used the word rape, Shaggys. That has to at least be in there right?  I have a a close friend whose sister was raped, but she was also having a ton of unprotected sex prior to that.  This made it difficult for her when she took the man to court.  Rape victims have sex too, shaggys, they have relationships and normal curiosities with the opposite sex just like none rape victims.  Rape is a violent act like a stabbing or beating, it is one event, it doesnt define their sex life or preferences.

Are you ready to appoligize about me saying:  "Whooter did call child rape "unprotected sex". or are you going to run off and not provide the link?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 18, 2010, 09:49:55 AM »
When are you going to apologize to Anne for this John?

Whooter wrote:

Unprotected sex was only part of the problems Anne was posing to her parents. I also mentioned she dropped out of school, was drinking, drugging and getting into car accidents among other issues she had at the time.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32341&hilit=unprotected&start=90

What you term "unprotected sex" was Anne being raped and molested. Get it? She didn't have consensual sex before being placed in a program. Just because you call it something different doesn't change what it is. You're highlighting your programmie mentality when you do that. Further you've provided no links whatsoever to any of your other lies about her. Just your usual MO of trying to attack those who make you look bad. You're pretty sick John, even for a sociopath.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 18, 2010, 10:19:40 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
When are you going to apologize to Anne for this John?

Whooter wrote:

Unprotected sex was only part of the problems Anne was posing to her parents. I also mentioned she dropped out of school, was drinking, drugging and getting into car accidents among other issues she had at the time.

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32341&hilit=unprotected&start=90

What you term "unprotected sex" was Anne being raped and molested. Get it? She didn't have consensual sex before being placed in a program. Just because you call it something different doesn't change what it is. You're highlighting your programmie mentality when you do that. Further you've provided no links whatsoever to any of your other lies about her. Just your usual MO of trying to attack those who make you look bad. You're pretty sick John, even for a sociopath.

I never refereed to her being raped or brought it up initially, Bruce.  If you read back you will see that I was referring to her having unprotected sex.  I know a person who was raped when she was younger and she also had sex with people too.  Not all of the times she had sex was it rape, only one of the times.  Do you see the difference?

Anne and I have spoken since DJ brought up the whole rape incident.  I still dont agree with him bringing up this incident without first asking Anne.  But that is between Anne and DJ.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 18, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »
I never refereed to her being raped or brought it up initially, Bruce.

Following the bouncing ball over the words John, it may help.

She-never-had-consensual-sex-before-going-into-a-program.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 18, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »
I never refereed to her being raped or brought it up initially, Bruce.

Following the bouncing ball over the words John, it may help.

She-never-had-consensual-sex-before-going-into-a-program.

Link?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 18, 2010, 05:03:22 PM »
[Link?]

I don't recall posting anything about my sexual activities before going in Straight, other than the rape & childhood sexual abuse, so for you to toss that around so casually and refer to it as me having 'unprotected sex' is pretty low, even for you

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32341&p=384488&hilit=+sex#p384488

Looking forward to watching as you avoid accontability and try to squirm away like a coward per your usual MO.

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 19, 2010, 09:58:28 AM »
[Link?]

I don't recall posting anything about my sexual activities before going in Straight, other than the rape & childhood sexual abuse, so for you to toss that around so casually and refer to it as me having 'unprotected sex' is pretty low, even for you

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32341&p=384488&hilit=+sex#p384488

Looking forward to watching as you avoid accontability and try to squirm away like a coward per your usual MO.

Whooter has trouble with what "rape" is.  He conflates it with "flirting" and "masturbation" and also "unprotected sex."  

As RB rightly points out, Anne never discussed anything about consensual sex at all and Whooter doesn't know Anne, so he just made up the entire "story" of How Anne Ended Up in Straight, including calling her rape at 15 years of age "unprotected sex."  

What do you expect from someone who made up his own kids and their "program experiences"?  Seriously.

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2010, 05:24:50 PM »
[Link?]

Whooter has trouble with what "rape" is.  He conflates it with "flirting" and "masturbation" and also "unprotected sex."  

As RB rightly points out, Anne never discussed anything about consensual sex at all and Whooter doesn't know Anne, so he just made up the entire "story" of How Anne Ended Up in Straight, including calling her rape at 15 years of age "unprotected sex."  

What do you expect from someone who made up his own kids and their "program experiences"?  Seriously.

Sorry DJ, you are the one who brought the rape into it, I never did.  I dont agree with discussing another person violent attack without their consent, so I will not discuss this further.  If you can find a link that shows I brought up her rape then we can discuss this.  But this is your bad choice to wallow in.

Anne and I already spoke about this issue and it is behind us.  Why is it so important for you to bring it up again?  You should have a little bit more compassion for the victim in these cases.  You put her past out their once for all to see and now you are doing it again.  Let be.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2010, 06:34:07 PM »
and you should apologize for lying about her John. Just because she embarrassed you by proving you wrong is no reason to employ your usual MO by lying about her.