Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39906 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #195 on: August 25, 2010, 03:50:10 AM »
Quote from: "posterX"
I have decided to allow SUCKED IT to post here because we have reached a private, undisclosed financial settlement.
 :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:
Nice try, but it's far too little too late.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 25, 2010, 03:55:34 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

Didn't break any rules. You asked me for proof after we just discussed the exact definition of what "proof" meant.  And accusing the opposing side in an argument of blackmailing you is not a joke.  An hour or so ago you edited the thread's first post to say:

People reading this thread can figure out for themselves whether you revealing my personal information against my expressed wishes was a good move or not. I , personally, think it hurts the credibility of the supposedly trustworthy adminship I heard so much about when you were trying to get me to agree to the IP check. To me it appears you got angry, knew I was lying because you already checked, and used my post out of context to make your point. This will make you popular amongst the extremist faithful here, this is good leadership skills, I understand that. But we both know what happened, Psy. Your convictions are not as strong as your desire to be proven right. But that's ok, it's typical of fornits, and to be expected. I expected this outcome, because I know how fornits really operates.

NOT

"ha ha, this was a joke and you fell for it, ha ha".

It was a serious attempt to spread lies about others to cause harm.  Now you can attempt to edit that post again and make this sound like a joke but anybody who reads the thread, especially a condensed version pointing to certain key points in the thread, will know the truth about you.

Who did I spread lies about? A fictitious personality that doesn't exist? This thread has a valid point, real people have been blackmailed here, and this thread was authored in a tongue in cheek manor familiar to anybody who reads my posts. Go ahead and link to this thread after all my posts, or post it in your signature like Whooter's stalker does. Your questioning my credibility doesn't faze me. i will continue to post my opinions, and post threads I want to until you finally make up an excuse to ban me. I'm sure that isn't that far off in the future, right? What will it be, spam? It's been fun Psy, good detective work. But I am disappointed you didn't uphold the convictions of keeping my IP info private as I asked. Apparently free speech is not as important as winning an argument for you, shame.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:57:42 AM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 25, 2010, 03:56:55 AM »
Quote from: "posterX"
I have decided to allow SUCKED IT to post here because we have reached a private, undisclosed financial settlement.
 :moon:  :moon:  :moon:  :moon:
Nice try, but it's far too little too late.

It's called a joke. Like this entire thread? Of course, some people have no sense of humor and turn everything into a political battle. I am right! You are wrong! Don't you extremist cult freaks get bored with that eventually?
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2010, 03:59:25 AM »
Not to mention that posterX suddenly appeared out of nowhere just as this troll was getting extra-special owned, at early AM in the US.

Yeah, might as well pack it in at this point. But he'll probably just keep on posting more bullshit.

Time to go back to your WWASPS-approved dog cage.

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2010, 04:00:51 AM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:32:41 PM by Joel »

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 25, 2010, 04:02:07 AM »
200 posts in  48 hours.Lots of action for a total load of bullshit, don't you think?
one day at a time

• View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 25, 2010, 04:05:52 AM »
Recognize this?

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 25, 2010, 04:08:33 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Not to mention that posterX suddenly appeared out of nowhere just as this troll was getting extra-special owned, at early AM in the US.

Yeah, might as well pack it in at this point. But he'll probably just keep on posting more bullshit.

Time to go back to your WWASPS-approved dog cage.

I am postrerX. There is no need to continue speculating. Psy was right all along. To be honest, I got bored with this thread a long time ago, but once Psy got involved and was pressuring me to reveal IP I knew how this would end if I kept up a bold face lie, unprovable using any technique other than an admin breaking their own principles. Psy knew I was lying, I knew he knew I was lying, and it was only a matter of time until he felt the urge to prove me wrong. It's very clear in my posts I was not authorizing the release of my IP infomration. Yet he did it anyways, quotes me completely out of context, and chalks up another win. But really, fornits loses tonight. It loses the credibility necessary for you to get parents or people with opinions like mine to trust posting here. I already know fornits operates like this, I expected this much. But some posters might actually be naive enough to believe it when Psy says "trust me" like he did several pages ago when attempting to convince me to "prove myself innocent".
one day at a time

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 25, 2010, 04:25:58 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
It was a serious attempt to spread lies about others to cause harm.  Now you can attempt to edit that post again and make this sound like a joke but anybody who reads the thread, especially a condensed version pointing to certain key points in the thread, will know the truth about you.

Who did I spread lies about?

The safety of the forum itself:
This thread documents the failed attempt to blackmail me into silence. This is a common occurrence on this forum, beware releasing personal information to people here, say the wrong thing, and that info might be used against you.

You manufactured evidence to try and make it seem like it's somehow dangerous to post here, as if blackmail is a common occurrence when in reality I can't recall a single time it's ever happened here.  Of course you knew that so you had to make shit up.

But I am disappointed you didn't uphold the convictions of keeping my IP info private as I asked.

No.  You were already seen as a liar so you thought you'd try and make yourself a martyr by giving me an excuse to post proof you are PosterX (after which you would claim you didn't really mean it).  Why else would you post "Post your proof I'm posterX, I'm waiting."?  You even admitted it was your motive after the fact, stating "I was hoping for this precise outcome".  You KNEW I would never tie your identity to PosterX unless you permitted me to do so, so you did...  Your admitted intent, combined with the words, only justifies my action.  You wanted me to do it and asked me to do it.  That's consent.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2010, 04:30:50 AM »
once Psy got involved and was pressuring me to reveal IP
Go back through my posts.  You won't find one post by me where I ask you to consent. I merely argued the potential benefits in a single post only after others first made the suggestion.

• View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 25, 2010, 04:34:25 AM »
as if blackmail is a common occurrence when in reality I can't recall a single time it's ever happened here.

Ooh! I can! Although it's not blackmail in the legal sense at all.

Trying to prove that Fornits isn't a safe place for program parents and staff is like trying to prove salt dissolves in water; um, no shit, Sherlock? Those people shouldn't be safe anywhere, let alone Fornits. Of course someone's going to fucking dox/ruin/etc them given a chance. Fornits is chock-full of the abused, the vengeful, and the hate-filled, of which your precious programs are usually the cause. It's been like that since day one. Why would you expect anything else?

Instead of going through so much bullshit, maybe you should have just asked the locals: "Is Fornits a safe place for parents who are about to place, are currently placing, or have placed them in a program?" We would have given you a straight answer. While laughing.

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 25, 2010, 04:36:20 AM »

You manufactured evidence to try and make it seem like it's somehow dangerous to post here, as if blackmail is a common occurrence when in reality I can't recall a single time it's ever happened here.  If course you knew that so you had to make shit up.

Manufactured evidence? What is this Night Court or something? I wasn't aware that tongue in cheek, satire posts were not allowed. A certain family comes to mind. Don't send your daughter to a program, or we'll publish a humiliating page with all your personal details. Does that sound familiar to anybody around here? Huh, Psy must of just missed that whole drama, I guess. What about all the threats against Whooter? Conveniently forgotten, like it never even happened.

No.  You were already seen as a liar so you thought you'd try and make yourself a martyr by giving me an excuse to post proof you are PosterX (after which you would claim you didn't really mean it).  Why else would you post "Post your proof I'm posterX, I'm waiting."?  You even admitted it was your motive after the fact, stating "I was hoping for this precise outcome".  You KNEW I would never tie your identity to PosterX unless you permitted me to do so, so you did...  Your admitted intent, combined with the words, only justifies my action.  You wanted me to do it.  That's consent.

You know that's not true. But if it helps retain your credibility amongst the forum faithful, I understand why you need to hold up the pretense. Or maybe you actually believe your own bullshit? Who knows.

Here is the post in which you claim I authorized my IP information be released:

People would still disagree with your opinions about programs but at least they would consider you a little more honest.

I think you are wrong about this. I think that people would realize that two posters having different IP addresses doesn't really prove anything, and continue to hurl the same theory indefinitely.

Well.  Right now it's not just the opinions of the "extremists" to worry about.  I assume you post here to speak to more than just them.  Right now, as it stands, there is very strong evidence that you are a liar and you attempted to frame the other side of the arguent to make them look bad.  That damages your credibility on all sides.

I speak to whoever wants to read what I write. I am not going to work hard to answer every little nitpicking question someone throws my way just because they question my credibility.

I haven't heard a peep out of Whooter or Danny Benisson recently.  Even they frown on what you've done.  

Oh no. Perhaps that's why they didn't pick up the phone for our regularly scheduled nightly phone chat? We were all planning on a weekend cruise this weekend to discuss fornits strategy and planning, I hope I didn't ruin things with them, I was really excited about that.

At least if you did ask me to prove you innocent, you could regain some honor in their eyes, or the eyes of the parents you likely speak to.  

You are a good manipulator, I'll give you that much credit. But me and posterX having different IP does not "prove me innocent", and you know that Psy. It only proves that I use dial up, know how to change my IP address, or any number of possibilities other than the truth that I am not them. You know this, but are using this credibility angle to try to get me to allow you to find out more information about me. It won't work, sorry.

Like iJust said, the only reason you wouldn't do this is because you are in fact PosterX and fabricated this whole blackmail story.

I've explained in detail why I refuse to pull my pants down on command in front of the enraged mob here. I can't believe you actually can say something like "prove your innocent" with a straight face, this is America, innocent until proven guilty. This sounds more like a commie court room, or is it a cult group think session?

As it stands know, you're refusal to defend yourself or back up your allegations is more than enough proof anybody needs to show you a liar.  You're right in the sense that you lose no matter what you do. You are PosterX.  It's not a conspiracy theory.  You were caught.  You might as well give up now because any time you post in a thread, i'm going to make sure to post a link to this thread along with a detailed walkthrough as to exactly how you are a liar and what depths you were willing to sink to.  You cried wolf, and nobody will ever believe you again.  At this point I don't even believe you were in a program (at least not as a detainee/client/student/whatever).

Post your proof I'm posterX, I'm waiting. That's right, it's just a guess, a theory of yours. I know you desperately need to convince your cult followers that you're right. But you picked a losing battle here, because all you have is more conspiracy theories and assumptions. If you think linking to a 200 post thread to people helps your position, go right ahead, see if it helps. My posts and opinions speak for themselves, I don't need to stalk other posters trying to discredit them. You can act just like the people obsessed with Whooter, who make elaborate conspiracy threads quoting him dishonestly and trying to discredit him. You think anybody other than the extremist regulars read that crap? Feel free to waste your time as Whooter's stalkers do, it doesn't bother me in the least. I'll continue to post here, and share my opinions and experiences. I went through a treatment program with its own forum here, and I earned my right to my opinions. I will not be bullied into revealing more personal information about myself, or into silence by anyone, even the leader of the cult with a special red name.

In large letters is where you claimed, now that was pre-IP check, that you knew I was posterX for a fact. You said it with certainty, and said I was caught. Well that wasn't true, so I asked you for proof of how you came to that conclusion. You didn't provide it, you just went ahead and checked my IP, against my wishes, as indicated three times in bold. How had I been caught before your IP screen shot image? How were you so certain I was posterX? At that point, it was only a guess, only a theory, if you were being honest about having not checked IP. But you already had checked, right? So you knew I was lying, and decided to use a few words out of context from my post as an excuse to go against my wishes, and check my IP info to make your point. I know some people here will fall for this type of charade, Psy, but many people are smarter than you think. Your credibility was hurt just as much, or possibly more than my own tonight. But then again, I chose the username SUCK IT so I'm not overly concerned with what people think about me. You , on the other hand, are the supposedly "trustworthy" admin capable of playing referee to anyone "ask Whooter", you said to me. Well I insisted you were not trustworthy in earlier posts, you have only confirmed this much. People can read this thread and see the posts in context and how you reacted, and come to their own conclusions. They don't need me to explain it to them, the truth is plain to see. What a sad day for fornits leadership, but I have to say I'm not surprised at all.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 25, 2010, 04:44:00 AM »
Go back through my posts.  You won't find one post by me where I ask you to consent. I merely argued the potential benefits in a single post only after others first made the suggestion.

You posted my IP information against my wishes tonight. People should know this is how fornits admins operate, especially when they claim to be trustworthy referees. You know what happened tonight, it's sad to see your principles are not as important as winning an argument and proving somebody wrong. In the scheme of things, this thread is meaningless. But trust in fornits admins being breached will have long term effects on this forum, and whether people trust posting here or not. You, ironically, made the most important point of this entire thread by your actions tonight. Trust fornits admins at your own peril.
one day at a time

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 25, 2010, 04:44:16 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Instead of going through so much bullshit, maybe you should have just asked the locals: "Is Fornits a safe place for parents who are about to place, are currently placing, or have placed them in a program?" We would have given you a straight answer. While laughing.
It is a safe place for parents to ask question about programs.  It's not a safe place, nor is any other, to release personal information.  Where he lied flat out was about the blackmail bit.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 25, 2010, 04:49:49 AM »

You posted my IP information against my wishes tonight.

Appeal to Ginger. There is oversight here.  I can get in trouble, even "fired", as other admins have been in the past for breaking the rules.  I think she'll agree, however, that you did consent.  It was your stated intent for me to post proof you were PosterX and you flat out asked me to do it.  The "letter of the law" is clear here, as is the spirit.

The whole thing really boils down to this: Did you, or did you not want me to post proof you were poster X?  "ha, ha, I wanted you to do that" doesn't really help your case.

I for one am done with you. You've been exposed as a liar.  I seriously doubt you were even in a program (at least as a kid).  Maybe you were staff, perhaps but given the fact that you're somewhat literate I'm leaning more towards parent or program executive.