Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39785 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #225 on: August 25, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I have the feeling this is going to end badly.

Whooter's bluffing.  He's desperate to keep his aliases secret.  Now that his bluff has been called, he disappears.  He always runs away when it's time to get it done.  Then he comes back a few weeks later and accuses me of "running away."  He's a tool.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 25, 2010, 10:08:20 AM »
What psy did to Suck It ought to show who has posted what under what IP addresses, anon posts included.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 25, 2010, 10:26:35 AM »
Psy says it's a time-consuming task and I take his word for it.  He did, however, agree to post all of Whooter's usernames and mine as well.  Whooter accuses me daily of having multiple logins and now is his chanced to prove his case.  Notice how he  vanishes when the rubber meets the road.  Very telling behavior from this phony liar.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 25, 2010, 10:32:51 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Attaching all usernames to a single account is a post by post task.  My telling PosterX it was possible was a bluff.  I'm not going to go through hundreds and hundreds of posts and change them one by one.  I can, however, reveal all your usernames both of you have used quite easily if that is a suitable alternative.

Psy, This code can be used with phpBB Group.  You can update an entire row in a table.  

Just Run a query listing all of the IPs used under "Dysfunction Junction or Whooter
Then take those IP numbers and run a query listing "all" the posts used under those IP numbers and then use the following "Update Query" (array) to update the entire table to "Dysfunction Junction" or "Whooter".

$sql_ary = array(
    'somedata'      => $my_string,
    'otherdata'     => $an_int,
    'moredata'      => $another_int
);

$sql = 'UPDATE ' . SOME_TABLE . '
    SET ' . $db->sql_build_array('UPDATE', $sql_ary) . '
    WHERE user_id = ' . (int) $user_id;
$db->sql_query($sql);

We do this all the time, psy.  There is no way that IT people sit there and update databases one line at a time or they would be fired.  There are plenty of tools available.  Maybe Ginger knows SQL?  or Phpbb Group  has a proprietary tool?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 25, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »
So let's start with those usernames first while Psy works on your other request.  Or are you too phony to allow it?  I can guess how this will go.  Now it's time to do what you yourself requested and you're going to bail out and run as usual.  Your refusal to do what you requested just shows you're a lying, phony coward.  I'll archive your refusal, Mr. Phony.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 25, 2010, 10:52:25 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Attaching all usernames to a single account is a post by post task.  My telling PosterX it was possible was a bluff.  I'm not going to go through hundreds and hundreds of posts and change them one by one.  I can, however, reveal all your usernames both of you have used quite easily if that is a suitable alternative.

Fine with me.  Let's roll on it.
if whooter is ok with that.

Quote from: "Whooter"
Another option is to ask fornits admins to list out our user names (and string together past anon posts)and post them publicly. I have done this upon request a few times before and [size]am willing to do it again, if it interests you (I have nothing to hide). [/size]

Already consented previously.  In fact, he requested it.  Let's git 'er done.

C'mon, Psy.  Whooter already EXPLICITLY asked for you to do this.  Why are we not proceeding now?  Did he PM you and tell you not to do it while he pretends out here in public that he will?  He said he has nothing to hide and he is willing to do it.  Let's go, man.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 25, 2010, 11:07:25 AM »
My guess is right about now SUCK IT is going back to delete all his posts, one by one.  Too bad most of them are quoted or screenshot.

If not you should lock them, to prevent editing!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 25, 2010, 11:14:31 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
But really, fornits loses tonight. It loses the credibility necessary for you to get parents or people with opinions like mine to trust posting here. I already know fornits operates like this, I expected this much. But some posters might actually be naive enough to believe it when Psy says "trust me" like he did several pages ago when attempting to convince me to "prove myself innocent".

Well not really, because most people aren't interested in playing sock puppet games like the ones you got busted for playing. Fornits is a safe enough place to post, and I think most people will realize that....Sorry, but the only loser here is yourself.   :seg:

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 25, 2010, 11:21:22 AM »
So let's start with those usernames first while Psy works on your other request.  Or are you too phony to allow it?  I can guess how this will go.  Now it's time to do what you yourself requested and you're going to bail out and run as usual.  Your refusal to do what you requested just shows you're a lying, phony coward.  I'll archive your refusal, Mr. Phony.

Its quicker to do it all at once in one array.  It would be a waste of time to have to build the queries twice.  We agreed to have all our posts strung together to our user name.  Lets stay with our agreement, unless you have concerns.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2010, 11:23:12 AM »
I have the feeling this is going to end badly.

Whooter's bluffing.  He's desperate to keep his aliases secret.  Now that his bluff has been called, he disappears.  He always runs away when it's time to get it done.  Then he comes back a few weeks later and accuses me of "running away."  He's a tool.

Hmm.. perhaps Whooter was posting as SUCK IT after all?

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 25, 2010, 11:24:36 AM »
Froddy,

You are one to cry foul about sock puppetry games.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 25, 2010, 11:26:41 AM »
Froddy,

You are one to cry foul about sock puppetry games.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:seg: Yeah I know... but my puppets were always in good fun, don'tcha know.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 25, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »
Good thing my memory is shit, I'd be listing them all.

Damn it, can't remember half of them anymore. Lucky you I guess.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 25, 2010, 11:29:47 AM »
So here's the chicken-out. You know Psy won't do this so you keep asking him to do it as a way of avoiding having your usernames exposed.  you're a transparent phony, Whooter.  No way around that now.  "I have nothing to hide" my ass.  you have everything to hide and you will never do what you said you would because you're a liar, plain and simple.  This exchange proves it beyond doubt.

If you have nothing to hide, let Psy do what he said he would.  Then lobby for the rest.  You accuse me daily of having "multiple logins" but when it's time to find out the truth you poop your pants and cower in fear.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 25, 2010, 11:30:30 AM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
This thread documents the process of how an admin of fornits breaks their own rules. Your IP information is supposed to be kept secret here. My IP information was released against my wishes, and used against me all because I harbor opinions contrary to the acceptable group think. I hope you read through this thread up until post 200 and see the process of how an admin will compromise their principles in order to win an argument. It's an interesting thread, enjoy.

go fuck yourself
?©?€~¥@