Author Topic: I'm still here  (Read 39792 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Re: I'm still here
« Reply #210 on: August 25, 2010, 05:01:17 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "SUCK IT"
once Psy got involved and was pressuring me to reveal IP
Go back through my posts.  You won't find one post by me where I ask you to consent. I merely argued the potential benefits in a single post only after others first made the suggestion.

You posted my IP information against my wishes tonight.

Appeal to Ginger. There is oversight here.  I think she'll agree, however, that you did consent.  It was your stated intent for me to post proof you were PosterX and you flat out asked me to do it.  The "letter of the law" is clear here, as is the spirit.

I for one am done with you. You've been exposed as a liar.  I seriously doubt you were even in a program (at least as a kid).  Maybe you were staff, perhaps but given the fact that your'e somewhat literate I'm leaning more towards parent or program executive.

I'm not going to go crying to the cult leader, we both know what happened here Psy. It's clear in context I was asking for proof of how you were so certain I was posterX, before you ever checked my IP, you were claiming then that "I had been caught". You knew that, because I posted three times in the same post of my wishes for my personal information to remain private. Not to mention the many other posts earlier tonight in which I made this clear. I did not hope for you to post my personal IP information, but I did expect it, and it didn't really surprise me. I know how this place really operates, despite the open free for all rhetoric. Your actions simply illuminate this fact for everybody to see, and will better help them decide whether to trust the admins here or not.

You think you scored a win by exposing me as a liar, well I think most people were smart enough to know this thread was a little over the top suspicious, and most likely tongue in cheek satire. You took it upon yourself to prove this to everyone by going against my wishes, and revealing information about my IP that I specifically wanted to remain private. In doing so you broke your own privacy policy, thus eroding the credibility of this forum even further.

You have a lukewarm, barely plausible out of context quote, excuse for what you've done, and you are now going to cling to that despite the obvious fact it's not true. That's fine, Psy. People can go back and read this thread and see what really happened. Or they can just keep believing in the myth of the almighty trustworthy admin, and applaud the slaying of the pro treatment dragon. But know this. I'm not going anywhere. I went through a treatment program with its own forum here, and have earned a right to my opinions, and will continue to post here for some time to come. All the haters can SUCK IT.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:07:32 AM by SUCK IT »
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 25, 2010, 05:03:10 AM »
Your personal information hasn't been posted, jackass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Pile of shit

• View Profile
SUCK IT fuck you
« Reply #212 on: August 25, 2010, 05:16:09 AM »
Post your proof I'm posterX, I'm waiting.

SUCK PENIS why on gods earth would you tell an admin to "post your proof?"  Were you smoking horse shit joints tonight?   Call your friend, tell him to bring a camcorder, instruct him to record you driving off a cliff and  play the video on youtube.  WOW!!!

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 05:35:54 AM by Pile of shit »
WOW!!!

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 25, 2010, 05:35:31 AM »
Quote from: "Pile of shit"
SUCK PENIS why on gods earth would you tell an admin to "post your proof?"  Were you smoking horse shit joints tonight?   Call your friend, tell him to bring a camcorder, instruct him to record you driving off a cliff and  play the video on youtube.  WOW!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your plan is doubly flawed; Youtube deletes suicide videos, and he doesn't have any friends.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 25, 2010, 06:20:13 AM »
Fornits never has been welcoming to program parents. Go figure, that's nothing new, and I don't see why it is suddenly a big deal or anything. The entire reason for the Facility Q/A section was for parents to have a moderated place to post. It worked pretty well for that back in the day. I remember we convert Charly from her pro-program ways using that forum.

She went from being a major kool-aid swilling programmie to a woman who offered her legal services to me free of charge when I needed them. That's class on her part, love her to death for that.

I kind of miss the interviews and questions and answers of the F/QA. I think I might petition ginger to let me have it back. Lot of good information came out of those threads that showed some really sick shit about programs.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 25, 2010, 08:34:18 AM »
Ok then.  Good choice.  I'm glad you came to your senses and decided to let me check.  Aha.  Seems everybody was right.  You are most definitely PosterX.  Proof attached.  It's a screenshot of the post info for your above post.  I've blurred out your IP (not a dialup ISP) and your (many) other usernames.

Of course we all knew SUCK IT was a troll from the beginning, but now we see 10 or so usernames this a-hole has been using to disseminate false information.

PSY, Whooter asked you some time ago to post his usernames as well.  While you're at it, we'd like to see you take up Whooter's request and reveal all of his usernames.  I also consented to have you do the same for me.  Would you kindly honor his request?  It will only take you a minute.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 25, 2010, 08:54:30 AM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Ok then.  Good choice.  I'm glad you came to your senses and decided to let me check.  Aha.  Seems everybody was right.  You are most definitely PosterX.  Proof attached.  It's a screenshot of the post info for your above post.  I've blurred out your IP (not a dialup ISP) and your (many) other usernames.

Of course we all knew SUCK IT was a troll from the beginning, but now we see 10 or so usernames this a-hole has been using to disseminate false information.

PSY, Whooter asked you some time ago to post his usernames as well.  While you're at it, we'd like to see you take up Whooter's request and reveal all of his usernames.  I also consented to have you do the same for me.  Would you kindly honor his request?  It will only take you a minute.

Psy,  what DJ meant was to have "all his guest posts tied to his user name".  I have had this done in the past.  After this is done then you can string my posts together also.

Dysfunction Junction always ran away from this request in the past and I can see he is trying to sidestep it again.  I wonder what he has to hide?  I have always been open to it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 25, 2010, 09:14:05 AM »
No, I said what I meant.  Are you cowering away from your request to have your multiple usernames tied together now?

Quote from: "Whooter"
I have been open all along and have had my user-names exposed and all my guest posts strung together and tied to my user names every time I was asked.

You keep sayin' that, but somehow you never actually do it.   :rofl:  I believe you had it done one time and that's where all these quotes I am posting came from.  That was five years ago.  You have A LOT of anon posts and usernames since then that you seem to want to keep secret.

Another option is to ask fornits admins to list out our user names (and string together past anon posts)and post them publicly. I have done this upon request a few times before and am willing to do it again, if it interests you (I have nothing to hide).

Why, yes, it does interest me.  Please have it done right away, as you just offered to do.  I'll be glad to see the results straight away.

That was several days ago and you keep repeating it.  Still waiting...

You keep saying you're open and you're glad to do it, but it never happens, does it?  I guess it's you that is "tucking tail and running" huh?  Git 'er done, boy!  Unless of course you're fibbing about that too!  :deal:  :jamin:

Now that's two items that won't go away, but I have time, and so I will wait for you to deliver what you said you would.  You volunteered, so put up or shut up.

Nothing to hide you said.  Let's get it done.  Right now.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #218 on: August 25, 2010, 09:28:03 AM »
Attaching all usernames to a single account is a post by post task.  My telling PosterX it was possible was a bluff.  I'm not going to go through hundreds and hundreds of posts and change them one by one.  I can, however, reveal all your usernames both of you have used quite easily if that is a suitable alternative.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 25, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
Attaching all usernames to a single account is a post by post task.  My telling PosterX it was possible was a bluff.  I'm not going to go through hundreds and hundreds of posts and change them one by one.  I can, however, reveal all your usernames both of you have used quite easily if that is a suitable alternative.

Fine with me.  Let's roll on it.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2010, 09:39:32 AM »

if whooter is ok with that.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2010, 09:45:49 AM »

if whooter is ok with that.

Another option is to ask fornits admins to list out our user names (and string together past anon posts)and post them publicly. I have done this upon request a few times before and am willing to do it again, if it interests you (I have nothing to hide).

Already consented previously.  In fact, he requested it.  Let's git 'er done.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2010, 10:04:21 AM »
Let's go, Whooter.  Put up or shut up time.  Let's get those usernames out there as you requested.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2010, 10:05:50 AM »
I have the feeling this is going to end badly.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2010, 10:06:06 AM »

No, we agreed to have our anon posts revealed, Psy, and tied to our user name.

Can you not run a query to isolate all user names under their IP (s) and then run another query listing all posts under those IP numbers.

Then simply run an "update query" replacing the username (Field) "Guest" with "Dysfunction Junction".  I am sure you can do this using an "msaccess tool" or SQL.  Do you know how to do this?  Are you familiar with databases or writing queries.

I dont know your expertise not poking fun.