Author Topic: Dear Mom & Dad  (Read 6674 times)

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
Dear Mom & Dad
« on: August 03, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »
Dear Mom and Dad,

This is your troubled teen, 10 years into the future. I know you are questioning whether you should send me to a treatment program or not. I know it's a difficult decision and you don't know what to do. I am here to tell you that you already made the right decision. You got me the help I desperately needed and you saved my life. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

You know that I am having some problems. But you don't know how bad. You think I might be slipping in school, but it's much worse than that. You think that I might have tried some soft drugs, but it's much worse than that. You think I drink at parties, but it's worse than that . You don't know how much trouble I am going through now, and that secretly inside I am begging for help. I am scared though, scared to ask for help because I dug myself so deep I don't know what to do. If I ask for help I will get in trouble and have to stop my behavior, but I am an addict now and can't willingly choose to end this on my own.

It's up to you, my loving parents. If you make the right decision right now my life will be saved, and 10 years from now my life will be wonderful and I will be harvesting the fruit of your fateful decision, a decision you are about to make. If you make the wrong decision I will follow a path of self destruction that only ends in incarceration or my premature death. If I could I would come to you and ask, I would beg for the help that I know I desperately need. But I can't ask you for help, Mom and Dad, the choice is left to you. It's time for you to make your decision. Please make the right decision, Mom and Dad, because my existence is dependent on you choosing to help me and not ignore the signs you know are there. I love you so much Mom & Dad, and I am so sorry for what I put you through. Thank you for saving my life, I will always be eternally grateful for your sacrifice and forethought.

Love,
Your teenage Child
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
one day at a time

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Dear Mom & Dad
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 05:21:31 PM »
Why did you post that, you jackass?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »
I am writing a letter to my Mom and Dad, 10 years from the future. I think it's all pretty self explanatory. Thank you for your contribution to this thread though, it's greatly appreciated.
one day at a time

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
PM function
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 05:25:48 PM »
SUCK IT   when did you turn your PM function off and why did you do it?  Was it after 25 May 2010, 21:23 ?  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 05:27:27 PM »
People are free to write their version of this letter to their parents.
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:23 PM »
Dear Mom & Dad,

Enjoy the bullets in your head.

Sincerely,

Christopher Sutton
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 05:30:54 PM »
Quote from: "SUCK IT"

People are free to do a lot of things (when they're not in programs).

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:32 PM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

I was free to write my parents letters while in a program. I also had plenty of other freedoms. But they did keep me from getting high, and killing myself. Things I did regularly outside of a program. So in that sense, they truly saved my life. I am mature enough to admit this now, although when I was younger I wouldn't have admitted it. It takes a bit out of the ego to admit that you were a bad person, and in need of help. But it was the truth.
one day at a time

Offline elangraduate

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:54 PM »
SUCK IT isn't answering my question for a good reason.  I saved a personal message I sent to him BEFORE he turned off his PM function.   ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 05:33:47 PM »
Quote from: "elangraduate"
SUCK IT isn't answering my question for a good reason.  I saved a personal message I sent to him BEFORE he turned off his PM function.   ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Do tell?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 05:35:03 PM »

I was free to write my parents letters while in a program. I also had plenty of other freedoms. But they did keep me from getting high, and killing myself. Things I did regularly outside of a program. So in that sense, they truly saved my life. I am mature enough to admit this now, although when I was younger I wouldn't have admitted it. It takes a bit out of the ego to admit that you were a bad person, and in need of help. But it was the truth.

This is not the norm for programs though, you must understand...?

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 05:36:21 PM »
Quote from: "elangraduate"

Enjoy this because it's going to be the only one. The reason I don't respond to you? It's because you are retarded, obviously mentally damaged or ill in some way, and just not able to a grown up conversation. You are obsessed with a PM? Great, post it. Because I never read it and deleted it, I certainly don't remember it. To you this is important, because you're crazy, to me it's meaningless. The reason I turned off my PM options? So I don't have to keep clicking the delete button from stalkers like you.
one day at a time

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 05:38:06 PM »
No, he was free to write his parents program-approved letters while in a program.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 05:39:24 PM »

This is not the norm for programs though, you must understand...?

It's my experience and this is where my point of view comes from. I choose to share my experience, people seem to want to find reasons to dismiss it, that's their right. I don't care what happens to my words after I share them, that's up to the reader.
one day at a time

Offline SUCK IT

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 05:41:06 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
No, he was free to write his parents program-approved letters while in a program.

Incorrect
one day at a time