Author Topic: I'm thinking about joining a cult, any recommendations?  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I'm thinking about joining a cult, any recommendations?
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »
I  am thinking about joining a cult, and I am being very serious. I am tired of being responsible and worrying about rent and food money all the time and just want to settle into a role of passive follower for a while. Can anyone reccomend a good cult for me to join?.. preferably without any kind of membership fee.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I'm thinking about joining a cult, any recommendations?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 11:59:12 PM »
heres a few with non-monetary membership fees:
bloods
crips
latin kings
netas
ms13
various mafias
army
navy
marines
air force
any other branch of government

----------
or you could just join a hippie commune
------------
or you can start growing weed

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 11:59:58 PM »
become a mormon

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 01:05:33 AM »
Church of the Subgenius?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 05:25:39 AM »
Obama! Obama! Obama!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 01:12:28 PM »
Palin! Palin! Palin!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »
Sarah Palin will be the first woman president. Laugh now, just like they did about Obama four years ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2009, 02:14:40 PM »
sara palin is the dumbest person to ever go into politics.
The reason Obama won is because he attracted a number of ex-republicans, and got all the black people out to vote.
Palin will never atract liberals, because she has a low IQ, never has a clue about anything she's ever asked about, and shoots moose from helicopters. She's corrupt, favors the oil industry a great deal and is under investigation for a number of ethics violations including kickbacks and excessive personal expenditures taken from taxpayer and campaign dollars. The likelyhood of even a moderate voting for that is slim to none. on top of that, women already vote in large numbers. Black people did not until the recent election.
It can be said that McCain lost entirely because of palin. I did a survey for my political science class at my university. I surveyed fifteen members of each recognized demographic. this survey was done nationwide, with only five people for each state in every demographic, meaning each demographic was represented in at least three states in the survey. Overall, we found that 73% of the people who voted for obama voted AGAINST Palin, not FOR Obama. 43% of those supporters were originally McCain supporters untill Palin was announced as VP. These results generally fall in line with what was reported by other surveys.

My own mother, a die-hard feminist from the Hillary clinton camp, even refused to vote for palin. She was all for Palin when she announced, as Palin was a woman and neither Obama nor Biden were female, untill she heard palin open her mouth. then she was like "heeeell no! I aint voting for that dumb bitch!".

not only that,

a republican woman will NEVER be president.

the republican constituency is by far the most anti-feminist of all demographics. most dont believe in gay marriage nor do many support women's rights. Republican female president my ass.

I mean seriously, you didnt notice how dumb that bitch was? she ran circles around each question that was asked of her in an interview avoiding actually answering it (K rove style...), and when she actually answered a question she looked like an idiot.

seriously. are you that stupid to think that palin will ever be president.

Obama may be black, but he's smart and an excellent speaker, with a great deal of experience and an excellent track record.
Palin may be a woman, but she's dumb, a horrible speaker, with no experience, along with a short and very corrupt track record.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2009, 02:20:52 PM »
Haha LOL @ the analyst.

agreed. You must be insane to think Palin will ever be president. she RUINED McCain. If it wasnt for Palin, McCain would have most definitely been elected. It's a fact that's been repeated in the news numerous times. Palin is the straw that broke McCain's back. what makes you think Palin could ever even in her wildest dreams get a majority vote??!?!?!

:wall:  :moon:  :cheers:  :beat:  :beat:  :fuckoff:  ::deadhorse::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »
You say Palin is anti feminist and then call her a bitch, how classy. I'll meet you back here in four years and you can eat your words then. Sarah Palin was a phenomenon like Obama, but the economy tanked and fear got the better of most people and they voted for change.  Once the economy is back on track and people get over their anger towards republicans Sarah will do well.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2009, 03:52:15 PM »
no, I did not say sarah palin is anti-feminist.

I said that her constituency is not only small, weak, fragile, un-grounded and un-established, but also comprised of people who are more socially conservative and therefore are less feminist-supportive than the "guaranteed voters" within the democratic constituency. She may be a feminist. the people she is targeting are not. The wives might vote for her, but a large fraction of the husbands will be turned off from her party strictly because she is a woman. And dont tell me that red-state men arent anti-feminist; the majority are.  

In addition, she is too much of a radical to gain the moderate vote necessary to win a presidential election. If she flip-flops when and if she runs in four years, people will see through that and she will loose her existing constituency, which will most definitely ground her solidly into the minority.

But i did say she is dumb, and that she most definitely is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2009, 05:08:32 PM »
I cant agree more with the above post.

Sarah Palin is a retarded psycho who should never be allowed to hold public office presiding over anything bigger than a hick town in alaska.

She was just a desperate ploy to attract women from Hillary Clinton's camp when she dropped out of the race, and away from obama. It can almost be interpreted as an attempt at recycling the tried-and-true method of implementing policy by playing off of white women's and their husband's fears of black men combined with their tendency to gossip (e.g he's a muslim! and not a citizen! ROFLMAO!!!).

i'm not even for obama. He's a lying flip flopping piece of crap. But he is better than Bush, and certainly better than Palin. I would have voted for McCain also if only Palin (also guliani, huckabee, a few others) was/were not on the ticket. So I too, Voted for obama in order to keep Palin out of office. Adimittedly, I'm a libertarian and would vote for Ron Paul in a heartbeat if he actually stood a chance, but voting for him is like throwing your vote away.

The reason Ron Paul was even in the race had nothing to do with him actually wanting to be president. Ralph Nader was the republican's man to suck votes from the democrats. He realized that, and declined to run in the last election. So the democrats got Ron Paul to suck votes from the republicans this time around. It really paid off, because Ron got a whole variety of republicans to vote for him, while back when Nader ran he only got the far=left fringe voters.    

All i gotta say is expect four parties next election, not three.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
If you are a libertarian you should support Palin over Obama. If you look at the issues instead of who can make a better speech you'd know that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »
Quote from: "Talking to do dos with nuts for brains is frustrating"
no, I did not say sarah palin is anti-feminist.

I said that her constituency is not only small, weak, fragile, un-grounded and un-established, but also comprised of people who are more socially conservative and therefore are less feminist-supportive than the "guaranteed voters" within the democratic constituency. She may be a feminist. the people she is targeting are not. The wives might vote for her, but a large fraction of the husbands will be turned off from her party strictly because she is a woman. And dont tell me that red-state men arent anti-feminist; the majority are.  

In addition, she is too much of a radical to gain the moderate vote necessary to win a presidential election. If she flip-flops when and if she runs in four years, people will see through that and she will loose her existing constituency, which will most definitely ground her solidly into the minority.

But i did say she is dumb, and that she most definitely is.

Democrats all thought Bush was dumb, and he won twice so think about that for a while. What could be more pro feminist than supporting a female candidate for president. It shows that democrats are really only pro feminist if the recipient of their 'good will' shares their ideological and political opinions. I think a woman being president regardless of party would be a great thing. Sarah Palin is a real American story and you shouldn't underestimate her story and personality. Dems made that mistake with bush twice already.