Author Topic: I'm thinking about joining a cult, any recommendations?  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: I'm thinking about joining a cult, any recommendations?
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2009, 03:07:35 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Alaska is the largest state in the union. It's a fact, period. Have you been elected governor of a state, even a small one?

wow this bitch is dumb. no wonder she supports palin.

no, i have never been elected governor of a state. I did serve as an independent assemblyman in albany (capital of new york state), representing the 56th district pop: 190,000.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2009, 03:12:55 PM »
"I never said that was not a fact what she said in the video. "

You completely misquoted it .
"I can see russia from alaska" ROFLMAO!

That's not what she said, and what she said is true. End of story.

"it is the largest state of the union geographically."

Then you agree with my factual statement. I'm not sure what got you into a hissy fit about this fact. I never said anything about population, calm down. Why does Sarah make dems so angry for no reason? She says a factual statement about the proximity of Russia to Alaska and you all go into meltdown. Weird.

"no, i have never been elected governor of a state. I did serve as an independent assemblyman in albany (capital of new york state), representing the 56th district pop: 190,000."

I seriously doubt this is true. But if it is, Sarah did much better with her political career, now it all makes sense why you are so angry, jealousy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »
What a bunch, an assortment of God-Damned idiots! You are sure, but don't know facts! You Believe! with no room for doubt! You are the anointed ones, whom no one may question!  I grew up with people who had blue numbers on their arms. One day you will proclaim your innocence, you will say" I never meant that", and " I only meant well" and "I didn't know !"
Yeah sure, then will come a day.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2009, 03:33:56 PM »
you obviously have no idea why saying something which has no bearing on effective reality during a presidential campaign interview is an idiotic thing to do.

"effective reality" in layman's terms (since you obviously havnt had much of an education):
Something that pertains to an actual issue on hand.
A.K.A
shit that actually matters.

were in the middle of an economic meltdown, and palin's best qualification (according to her) is that she can see alaska, so if russia attacks she'll magically know what to do.

she'll shoot a russian moose from a helicopter. that's what you have to do when russia attacks.
then you go atv-ing, spend $200,000 in campaign money on jewelry and perfume, and finally after cracking open your beer (oh, and dont forget that since you are a woman you have to look nice for the apocalypse, so you have to spend a few hours trying on clothes and putting on make up asking if something makes your ass look fat, but not before you drive your kids to school). finally, you phone in NORAD so they can "NUKE em'". right.

No wonder you support palin. you're thick as a brick and dumb as a rock, just like every other palin supporter. Learn to read between the lines.

lemme guess, you think there's "death panels" in the new health care bill and we have a "muslim president", right? Obama is related to Osama because of the name? eh? I think Palin is related to Stalin because of the name. there you go. Palin logic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
too smart for you
« Reply #34 on: August 29, 2009, 03:42:52 PM »
Good thoughts and ideals are often used in cults to lure in the unsuspecting victims, then the rules of oppression are instilled, cleverly disguised as good wholesome values to the unwary.

We’re all strangers; it's this trap we're in, this funeral procession, the one everybody’s caught up in, this hyped-up, fuck-you, supermodern, ego style of life that thinks it owns this country. You can feel it when you're in a stream of traffic and feel the hyped-up danger close in. Some bastard tailgating and he won’t pass.

It wouldn't be so bad if we were just talking about rich people acquiring wealth and making something of themselves, but we are talking about is a societal force deeply rooted in the banking, governments and religions which is gearing up to instill a "New World Order" which will force dogma and beliefs on the entire world. This follows the very same patterns that have recurred throughout history, greed, corruption, and fascism waving the illusionary flag of freedom. Those who seek fortune from the exploitation of other human beings seem to be the pillars of the planetary hierarchy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
you obviously have no idea why saying something which has no bearing on effective reality during a presidential campaign interview is an idiotic thing to do.

"effective reality" in layman's terms (since you obviously havnt had much of an education):
Something that pertains to an actual issue on hand.
A.K.A
shit that actually matters.

were in the middle of an economic meltdown, and palin's best qualification (according to her) is that she can see alaska, so if russia attacks she'll magically know what to do.

she'll shoot a russian moose from a helicopter. that's what you have to do when russia attacks.
then you go atv-ing, spend $200,000 in campaign money on jewelry and perfume, and finally after cracking open your beer (oh, and dont forget that since you are a woman you have to look nice for the apocalypse, so you have to spend a few hours trying on clothes and putting on make up asking if something makes your ass look fat, but not before you drive your kids to school). finally, you phone in NORAD so they can "NUKE em'". right.

No wonder you support palin. you're thick as a brick and dumb as a rock, just like every other palin supporter. Learn to read between the lines.

lemme guess, you think there's "death panels" in the new health care bill and we have a "muslim president", right? Obama is related to Osama because of the name? eh? I think Palin is related to Stalin because of the name. there you go. Palin logic.

Sorry, but I have better things to do than argue over the internet with a crazy dem suffering from Palin derangement syndrome. Its obvious you are not interested in facts and only in smearing Sarah. Try to calm down some, you have at least three years until she will be president!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 29, 2009, 04:00:38 PM »
I think you're the one with the facts problem.

You accept anything that is said to you as the absolute truth.

I base my understanding of truth based on actual facts as documented in newpapers, books, actual events which i witness, referenced over each other.

You someone with authority say something and you accept it.

The fact that you dont even understand why the whole "can see russia" comment was inappropriate, illogical, and out of place - shows that you are unable to question the reality that is spoon-fed to you.

this country would be a better place without people like you. I'm not saying kill you all...that's what YOU would say that i said. I'm saying people like you should be given an education - not just a cliff-notes version of history that is currently studied under the american school system.

Can you, without looking at an encyclopedia, list the primary points of the american constitution and summarize all of the amendments? probably not. I can. Sarah palin probably has never ever even read the constitution.

no, i dont have three years till she's president. i have my entire lifetime to live without sarah palin or any other woman being president - it's never going to happen. sorry. ya fuckin houswife.

no, i'm not angry. i'm not upset. I'm just slightly annoyed at the fact that i must be reminded on a daily basis that there are complete idiots in this country who are allowed to vote. it's saddening, not angering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
lemme guess palin lover:

You're pro-"life"
anti-drug
pro-war
pro-gun
anti-gay
pro-industry
pro-big bussiness
pro-cheap oil
?

all of those "pros" are not sustainable. most likely, they'll lead to this country eating itself from the inside.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2009, 04:15:57 PM »

I base my understanding of truth based on actual facts as documented in newpapers, books, actual events which i witness, referenced over each other.

The fact that you dont even understand why the whole "can see russia" comment was inappropriate, illogical, and out of place - shows that you are unable to question the reality that is spoon-fed to you.

this country would be a better place without people like you. I'm not saying kill you all...that's what YOU would say that i said. I'm saying people like you should be given an education - not just a cliff-notes version of history that is currently studied under the american school system.

Can you, without looking at an encyclopedia, list the primary points of the american constitution and summarize all of the amendments? probably not. I can. Sarah palin probably has never ever even read the constitution.

no, i dont have three years till she's president. i have my entire lifetime to live without sarah palin or any other woman being president - it's never going to happen. sorry. ya fuckin houswife.

no, i'm not angry. i'm not upset. I'm just slightly annoyed at the fact that i must be reminded on a daily basis that there are complete idiots in this country who are allowed to vote. it's saddening, not angering.
:blabla: You'll get over it, eventually. or not.

Proverbs 16:18–19 (NIV)

18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. 19 Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 05:02:00 PM »
<?php
while (1) {
echo "infinite trolling is infinite trolling is infinite trolling is infinite trolling is ";
}
?>

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2009, 05:31:29 PM »
Quote from: "President Palin 2013!"

:blabla: You'll get over it, eventually. or not.

18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall. 19 Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud.

Of course, if you're backed into a corner during a debate pull the "talk to the hand" routine and call upon god to save you.

I'm not christian. I'm jewish. I dont "believe" in the proverbs. Wisdom within, but not the "word of god".

As a christian, you exhibit all the typical traits. most notably, blind faith and lack of self-awareness for the purpose of rooting out hypocrisy: namely the ability to become aware of and dismiss self-pride. You dont realize that you're the one who's proud, right? You're the one so proud of sarah palin. I never said i was proud of anything, i was never supporting anything or anyone - I was only using Obama as an example - I was just trying to poke holes in your logic to support Palin. If you were a scholar, you would know that the biblical definition of pride is an unexamined self / not examining yourself or not allowing self-criticism or the criticism of others. essentially, pride is blind faith. I have nothing against christianity, I studied it very thoroughly during my college years as I was a religious studies minor at a christian university, I have attended numerous church services, i have no qualms with the religion itself - you cant pull the whole "oh he's a god-hating terrorist atheist" routine on me. I have simply observed throughout my life that the majority of christians live their lives in ignorance, without ever examining themselves or the world around them.

I would also like to state that you are likely to mistake intelligence for pride. Do not make that mistake. They have nothing to do with each other; other than Intelligence being a tool for becoming aware of and dismissing pride.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2009, 06:14:01 PM »
As governor, Palin signed a resolution supporting Israel and confirming Alaska's ties to the Jewish state (Alaska has approximately 6,000 Jews). David Gottstein, of the American-Israel Public Affairs Committee, said Palin demonstrated an admiration for Israel and had planned a visit sponsored by the Israeli Foreign Ministry. It was ultimately canceled due to important developments regarding the Alaska oil pipeline.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »
lol. What makes you think I am so proud as to have blind faith in the state of israel? or in Palin's proported support of it?

I sit on the fence with israel. They commit atrocities just like the 'terrorists', and both sides spew equal amounts of propaganda. It's very saddening to watch my own people go down the same road they tried to prevent through the creation of a jewish state. Israel is slowly becoming a fundamentalist jewish-fascist state that treats Palestinians and other muslim minorities the same way the jews themselves were being treated for much of the 19th century. no one is innocent in that conflict. Besides, there are twice as many jews in america (particularly new york city) as there are in the rest of the world combined, including israel. Jews have been on the move since abraham, "the promised land" is a state of mind, not a physical place. As far as i'm concerned New York and California are the Jew's homeland for the time being. We have safety, power, numbers, success and prosperity here in america - all the supposed material benefits of the "promised land". Israeli jews have none of those, except for economic prosperity.

When Israel implements a dual-state solution: one land, two governments governing two groups of people with a single super-branch keeping things in check - I will support israel. when they give palestinians arable land along with educational and economic opportunities, when they give them equal citizenship, when palestinians are no longer treated the same way blacks were treated in alabama at in the 1950's, I will support israel. I refuse to become a self-proud hypocritical blind follower. If jews want lasting peace and a homeland where they will be safe from anti-semitism, they should stop acting like anti-semites too. (arabs and palestinians are also a Semitic race!) what goes around comes around, and if jews keep behaving this way, history will only repeat itself. it already is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:21 PM »

Of course, if you're backed into a corner during a debate pull the "talk to the hand" routine and call upon god to save you.

I'm not christian. I'm jewish. I dont "believe" in the proverbs. Wisdom within, but not the "word of god". [/quote]

This quote was about Sarah Palin, not about you. How could I possibly make a judgement about who you are, I don't know anything about you. But on the other hand, it seems you have no trouble making sweeping generalizations and assumptions about people based on misinterpretations of what they write.

As a christian, you exhibit all the typical traits.

Because it's realy easy to typify billions of people, right? You seem to relish your accomplishments and intelligence which you seem to need to brag about on fornits of all places.I've tended to observe people who need to let others know about their accomplishments, education , financial status, career, when making an argument shows their argument cannot stand for itself. Besides99% of what people say on the internet isa lie so it's a waste of time at best.

If you were a scholar,

Ha. See what I'm saying?

I have simply observed throughout my life that the majority of christians live their lives in ignorance, without ever examining themselves or the world around them.

and how many of hte BILLIONS of Christians alive today have you carefully observed? You have a prejudice towards Christians is obvious, the question is why.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »
I'll make this quick and to the point:

"most notably, blind faith and lack of self-awareness for the purpose of rooting out hypocrisy: namely the ability to become aware of and dismiss self-pride."

If you walk around saying you're a christian, trying to convert people to christianity, thinking that what you believe is the absolute truth, then you are a hypocrite just like almost every other christian. Catholics, baptists, and evangelicals in particular are the worst when it comes to this. If you walk around with a gold cross sticking out outside of your shit, then you are a hypocrite and did not read the bible thoroughly enough. If you want sarah palin elected purely because of womanly pride with no real legitimate reason to back up your decision, with your only recourse being to put down the other side, dimiss them as liberal jibber jabber and ignore them, then you are a hypocrite and not a christian. If you turn a debate into a personal attack (you did it first) then you are not a christian.

What you are is a Fanatic.