Author Topic: A CALO response by Ken Huey  (Read 12941 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: A CALO response by Ken Huey
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »
The real question here, Ken, is how on earth did you allow these children's treatment profiles to be accessed by anyone with an internet connection?  These were obtained through perfectly legal means.  Your facility is horribly negligent in protecting your patients' rights and you ought to be taken to task for that (and fined and sued IMHO).  Let's keep the focus where it belongs - on CALO's utter inability to meet basic privacy standards (not to mention treatment standards, but that's another topic entirely).

Are you begging to "leave the kids alone" just because if anything happens (legally) it's obviously your fault for making this info public?  I suspect this is a CYA letter, not a sincere attempt to protect children (it's patently obvious you don't give a fuck about that).[/quote]

How exactly did well proxied get the information? The staff emails weren't directed to him. And the profiles were posted publicly by well proxied, not by Ken Huey. So, wtf?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
A CALO response by Ken Huey [translated]
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 07:10:47 PM »
Quote from: "kenhuey"
Hello. As you see by my login name, Ken Huey, I am certainly either a troll or getting my ass kicked by the various posts that have come in about CALO. There have been quite a number of true statements made about CALO and our treatment, CALO students, CALO parents of students, Nicole Fuglsang, and about my own character and motivations. So far the vast majority of the discussion has been had without the detriment of any bullshit from those who work for CALO.

I would respond with the most important request I can make relevant to this discussion: Please remove from these posts the names and "treatment" summaries of the children in our "care". I am asking with a sincere plea because my ass is on the line here. These kids have done nothing to anyone but that doesn't stop me from hurting them for my own personal pleasure. To the HIGH OWNAJ LORD (MAS-TER! MAS-TER!) who calls him/herself “well proxied,” [microsoft word quotes] if you indeed care about these children post as much information as you have- and you HAVE to have more- because I'm going to get fucked pretty hard every time you do it and I'm not going to stop torturing children any time soon unless CALO gets shut down. If your goal is to hurt CALO by such actions, that certainly is accomplished… [microsoft word ellipses] fairly cheaply because, let's face it, unless they get captured in North Korea they'll never suffer something like CALO again and posting their names is miniscule compared to what we do daily. I expect to take bukkake shots on the chin as I try to "care" for our "students". Some people simply refuse to drink the programmie Kool-Aid or are angry at the residential treatment world for any number of reasons, such as being hurt repeatedly by quacks like myself. That said, I have never in my career been FUCKING OWNED in such an ugly and unfortunate way as this. Debate or attack me, point out facts about me, tell the truth about CALO, but please leave these children alone. Please. Because I sure as hell won't.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 07:43:52 PM »
LMFAO  :hug: !DUAL CORE

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 08:23:04 PM »
Yeah, I was at HLA and having my name posted is nothing compared to what that shithole was like. And by the way, Hi Nichole. Long time no see.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 09:56:04 PM »
I think Fornits has managed a new first here..

We've reduced a program director to begging...

WIN, Motherfucker, WIN!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 10:05:17 PM »
I think Ken Huey is wetting his pants knowing he's directly responisble for a massive breach of security.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 10:16:51 PM »
I doubt that.. He's probably scuttling around looking for the breech and is lashing out at them in anyway possible. About the same as pissing his pants, but not quite.

Unfortunately for Ken Ken is that the Barbie that posted as Well Proxied probably really is well proxied. He'll never actually figure out who did it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 10:35:49 PM »
yes surprise surprise surprise who'd of thought nicole's troubled past would
rain down on her current boss so suddenly ?
this place is like the hub of finding those who move from one abuse center to the next .
well done people i admit i never thought i would see the day nicole would get some repatriations
for the horrible things she dodged at HLA .

The sooner Ken & her stop the bonnie & clyde act and just come clean
will be the day i sleep better at night knowing what she did to me can never happen
to another victim .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 12:06:12 AM »
How is it harming children who don't know their names are being posted on a forum online if they're stuck in a program and can't find out their names are being posted?  :beat:

OMFG THE CHILDREN...

They're not being affected in any way whatsoever, directly, by their names being put on fornits. However the fact that criticism is being put on the program that is fucking them over rather badly while they're trapped within might get them out sooner, or even get them some treatment to help with what was done to them by CALO!  :seg:

So, with this bulletproof deduction of logic, posting their names is HELPING them.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 07:26:29 AM »
Quote from: "kenhuey"
Hello. As you see by my login name, Ken Huey, I am certainly one of those in the middle of the various posts that have come in about CALO. There have been quite a number of statements made about CALO and our treatment, CALO students, CALO parents of students, Nicole Fuglsang, and about my own character and motivations. So far the vast majority of the discussion has been had without the benefit of any response from those who care about CALO.

I would respond with the most important request I can make relevant to this discussion: Please remove from these posts the names and treatment summaries of the children in our care. I am asking with a sincere plea. These kids have done nothing to any of you. To the person who calls him/herself “well proxied,” if you indeed care about these children do not use them as pawns because of your hatred for residential treatment. If your goal is to hurt CALO by such actions, that certainly is accomplished…but at what cost, at what collateral damage? I expect to take shots on the chin as I try to care for our students. Some people simply refuse to understand treatment or are angry at the residential treatment world for any number of reasons. That said, I have never in my career seen kids dragged into the middle of the fight in such an ugly and unfortunate way as this. Debate or attack me, disparage me, slander CALO, but please leave these children alone. Please.

I agree with you about dragging the kids into it, but i'm sorry.  The posts can only be removed by legal action against "well proxied" or with his consent.  It's probably easier to get the latter.

What you call "collatoral damage" may very well be people's lives hurt as a result of this information being out there.

@ well proxied:  If you were in a program, would you really want the programs' version of the truth being out in public without your knowledge or consent?  It's crossing the line.  You *are* hurting these kids.  This is not the way you want to introduce them to Fornits.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 07:31:18 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
How is it harming children who don't know their names are being posted on a forum online if they're stuck in a program and can't find out their names are being posted?

* their friends and relatives can find it, and believe it.  Not everybody wants everybody to know they were in a program.  Many parents hide what they do from such people, and frankly, there is some good in that.  Being in program is a stigma for most.
* they might not know about it after getting out (the program might not tell them) and as a result, it might affect them without their knowledge, whether in applying to college or trying to get jobs.
* once information gets out (which is admittedly CALO's fault), it's very hard to put it back "in the box".  The very least you can do is say "i won't spread this".
* you simply don't have the right to make the decision.  The kids have a right to their privacy and... legal or not... "well proxied" violated that.  You're bordering on the "dark side" here.  Hurting programs at any cost.  Is that any worse than "help" at any cost?  In both cases, you're taking personal decisions out of the hands of the kids and taking it into yours.  How would you feel?  Can you put yourself in their shoes?
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 07:35:28 AM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I think Fornits has managed a new first here..

We've reduced a program director to begging...

WIN, Motherfucker, WIN!

No.  It's a big lose and actually makes me very sad to see everybody cheering this.  The ripples from this will hurt far, far, more than this will help.  Have you lost sight of the feelings of the kids in this?  Is it all about revenge, not justice?  Just because a program director says something doesn't mean he isn't sincere.  Many actually believe they are helping kids and in their own way, they do care.  Some are completely corrupt, sure, but who are we to judge them all to be intentionally malicious by the actions of a few, or even the majority?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 08:53:37 AM »
The posts can only be removed by legal action against "well proxied" or with his consent. It's probably easier to get the latter.

No. It is completely impossible to get the latter, as you can never be sure who I am. Anyone can proxy up and claim to be me. Which is what you're trying to do, get someone to do exactly that and then claim that you thought it was me.

If the names or "treatment" summaries are ever removed for any reason whatsoever I will immediately go on an XRumer-fueled spam spree and put them everywhere on the Internet.

This is the meat of an incident report:

Quote from: "Meghan Crawford"
Directly before dinner time Emilia was in a PCS certified bent wrist hold.  Emilia let staff know that the food did not look appetizing and that she was not hungry.  Staff let Emilia know that she would be hungry later if she skipped dinner time.  Emilia let staff know that she understood but was not hungry.  Staff made Emilia a plate and Emilia did not touch her food.

They caused her so much pain she didn't even want to eat afterwards, while acting like everything was completely normal. Oh and they have these little zero-to-ten scales of physical and emotional pain every time they do this. Apparently they're not doing their jobs right unless they get 10s.

Quote from: "FLCLcowdude"
Yeah, I was at HLA and having my name posted is nothing compared to what that shithole was like.

Try listening to the actual survivors before you shoot your mouth off, Psy.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 08:57:21 AM »
I say we expand this web of hilarity.

Here is Ken Huey's wife:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 09:01:06 AM »
No. It's a big lose and actually makes me very sad to see everybody cheering this. The ripples from this will hurt far, far, more than this will help. Have you lost sight of the feelings of the kids in this? Is it all about revenge, not justice? Just because a program director says something doesn't mean he isn't sincere. Many actually believe they are helping kids and in their own way, they do care. Some are completely corrupt, sure, but who are we to judge them all to be intentionally malicious by the actions of a few, or even the majority?

Fuck Ken Huey and his little torture farm.  I haven't lost sight that the kids at CALO are suffering right now. I don't like this posting of names at all. But if this, no let me rephrase, when this gets some of those kids out, and it will, I won't loose a damn bit of sleep.

They can hate me, well proxied, and anyone else who is cheering this on.

They'll be hating us free young men and women. It's a price worth paying for them when they are the ones being tortured in a program by the likes of MR. RED FLAG TOUCHES.