Author Topic: Second post from CALO by Ken Huey  (Read 15837 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Second post from CALO by Ken Huey
« Reply #120 on: August 05, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »
Quote from: "TigerEye"
I was semi-delusional at that age, too. (I even ran away to Mexico thinking a could get a job there!!)

And somehow you survived without being shipped off to strangers using questionable "therapeutic" techniques.   Hmmmm.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TigerEye

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 05, 2010, 04:41:40 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I was semi-delusional at that age, too. (I even ran away to Mexico thinking a could get a job there!!)

And somehow you survived without being shipped off to strangers using questionable "therapeutic" techniques.   Hmmmm.

It was the 60's!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 05, 2010, 06:15:01 PM »
You guys have totally lost me...I don't know what the hell you are talking about on this thread anymore...Let's see, earlier somebody said that kids shouldn't be sent to residential unless they are dangerous to themselves or others. I responded that in my kid's case, and in most cases at this RTC that was true. Then I explained that "dangerous" in terms of behavior in the general outside world is different than what might be expected in a controlled, therapeutic environment. The community resources, the parents, the schools can't keep these kids (or themselves) safe.
Then somebody said that "dangerous" kids like mine should be kept separate from the "normal" ones. Then nobody could define normal. Then there was a lot of speculation about who I am, why I don't answer all of the "pointed" questions with which bobpeterson would like to pin me against the wall, since I am supposedly such an evil bitch of a parent. And then it was that either Ken or I were lying.

WTF! I have lost interest in this supposed "dialogue"...

This is fornits at its finest. See Tiger, they really don't care about your son and the struggles you have had with him. They don't even care about what is wrong with your son, if in fact CALO or another program could help him. All DJ, Psy and Che are concerned with is they do not like Ken. No matter how you explain yourself, they will pick apart everything.
Oh, Psy and Ursus play the good poster, Che and DJ play the bad poster and everyone else just clutters the thread with crap.
Their main motivation is to find a flaw in your post (as they define, your flaw) and exploit it amongst themselves.
The dialog here on fornits is not normal, they are manipulative and very disingenuous. They ask questions they already have the answers to or at least think they do. They build you up with leading questions, acting as if they care, then when they have their answers (which usually means, you have convicted yourself in their eyes) they pounce on you. demanding more answers to leading questions, which are characterizing you as a bad parent who is abusing their child.
What is sad, is if they felt you were full of shit from the start, all the questions and answers were to set you up for their file system and catalog your conversation and dump it in the archive. "One more dumbass parent in the bag".
Tiger these fucking people are sick. They will stop at nothing to get their point across to whoever is listening.
One example, Dysfunction Junction, comes across as intelligent, writes superbly and has the degrees yet will write endlessly, utter nonsense in his rebuttals to Whooter. Day after day, week after week nothing but bullshit and he wants parents to listen to him about abuse at TC's, when he displays strange behavior OCD, Conduct Disorder, Delusions of Grander and a Personality Disorder...ect. I don't get it.
Most of these folks really should be in a treatment facility now, they need it. Their minds and emotions are very undisciplined... :roflmao:
Anyway I think you get my point.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 06:52:56 PM by DannyB II »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Banny Dennison

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 05, 2010, 06:48:26 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
You guys have totally lost me...I don't know what the hell you are talking about on this thread anymore...Let's see, earlier somebody said that kids shouldn't be sent to residential unless they are dangerous to themselves or others. I responded that in my kid's case, and in most cases at this RTC that was true. Then I explained that "dangerous" in terms of behavior in the general outside world is different than what might be expected in a controlled, therapeutic environment. The community resources, the parents, the schools can't keep these kids (or themselves) safe.
Then somebody said that "dangerous" kids like mine should be kept separate from the "normal" ones. Then nobody could define normal. Then there was a lot of speculation about who I am, why I don't answer all of the "pointed" questions with which bobpeterson would like to pin me against the wall, since I am supposedly such an evil bitch of a parent. And then it was that either Ken or I were lying.

WTF! I have lost interest in this supposed "dialogue"...

This is fornits at its finest. See Tiger, they really don't care about your son and the struggles you have had with him. They don't even care about what is wrong with your son, if in fact CALO or another program could help him. All DJ, Psy and Che are concerned with is they do not like Ken. No matter how you explain yourself, they will pick apart everything.
Oh, Psy and Ursus play the good poster, Che and DJ play the bad poster and everyone else just clutters the thread with crap.
Their main motivation is to find a flaw in your post (as they define, your flaw) and exploit it amongst themselves.
The dialog here on fornits is not normal, they are manipulative and very disingenuous. They ask questions they already have the answers to or at least think they do. They build you up with leading questions, acting as if they care, then when they have their answers (which usually means, you have convicted yourself in their eyes) they pounce on you. demanding more answers to leading questions, which are characterizing you as a bad parent who is abusing their child.
What is sad is they felt you were full of shit from the start all the questions and answers were to set you up for their file system and catalog your conversation and dump it in the archive. "One more dumbass parent in the bag".
Tiger these fucking people are sick. They will stop at nothing to get their point across to whoever is listening. One example, Dysfunction Junction, comes across as intelligent, writes superbly and has the degrees yet will write endlessly, utter nonsense in his rebuttals to Whooter. Day after day, week after week nothing but bullshit and he wants parents to listen to him about abuse at TC's. When he displays strange behavior OCD, Conduct Disorder, Delusions of Grander and a Personality Disorder...ect. I don't get it. Most of these folks really should be in a treatment facility now, they need it. Their minds and emotions are very undisciplined... :roflmao:
Anyway I think you get my point.

Go fuck yourself, Danny Bennison, you little bitch.