Author Topic: WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit  (Read 3697 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« on: August 12, 2003, 04:11:00 PM »
Does someone have a link to the website where the public can read the court record and get the latest updates?

(I have already read the Pure Rebuttal. I am looking for a website that has the ENTIRE court record online.)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2003, 03:57:00 AM »
On 2003-08-12 13:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Does someone have a link to the website where the public can read the court record and get the latest updates?

(I have already read the Pure Rebuttal. I am looking for a website that has the ENTIRE court record online.)"

Try the PACER Service System. You'll need to register first (go the Fed Ex route if you're in a hurry) before you can log on and read the court record online. Once you are registered, the case can be located in the UTAH District Court records by party name (PURE).  The latest docket entry is August 1, 2003.  

http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2003, 01:26:00 PM »
You may want to check with the PURE website.  If it was anything different or good, it would be on there site?  This is yet another smoke screen as no one has posted the info since the last request was made several weeks ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 01:32:00 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2003, 01:49:00 PM »
Read it, been there!  I would rather see if any of these youngsters parents ever filed a lawsuit - did they sue WWASPS?  What was the outcome?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2003, 09:13:00 PM »
When parents sue wwasp for their lies and abuse,consistently wwasp will settle out of court.THEN the parents must sign a letter confirming the parents will not talk and share their truth.
WWASP is sue happy too. Defamation, defamation defamation.The truth hurts their deceptive manipulations.

When you have hundreds ,thousands of kids, parents all saying the same thing at different times, who have never met, documentation substantiating the abuse. I would say the truth is being told. Not defamation.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2003, 09:28:00 PM »
When parents sue wwasp for their lies and abuse,consistently wwasp will settle out of court.THEN the parents must sign a letter confirming the parents will not talk and share their truth.
WWASP is sue happy too. Defamation, defamation defamation.The truth hurts their deceptive manipulations.

Hey stupid, the parents were not made to settle out of court.  You say it like it is up to WWASP whether or not an out of court settlement takes place.  Both parties have to agree to settle out of court. The parents could have stood their grounds if they had grounds to stand on.   Maybe all they really had as evidence was their acusations.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2003, 09:59:00 PM »
And isn't it true that WWASP would not have settled if they were innocent of the charges?
Would they not have wanted to prove that?

There are many possible scenerios.
Perhaps the parents thought their situation was an isolated case and just wanted to recoup some of their financial losses.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Carey

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2003, 10:07:00 PM »
WWASP is sue happy too

Don't think so!  It seems that it is not WWASP that is bringing the cases to court.  So how can they be the ones that are sue happy? They may be guilty of settling out of court, but since when is that a crime?

Go ahead, call me a WWASPie just because I don't agree with what was said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2003, 10:13:00 PM »
So wwasps settles out of court?  Is that an assumption or fact?  Seems like an awful lot of stories, but no proof.

Offline Carey

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2003, 09:50:00 AM »
So wwasps settles out of court? Is that an assumption or fact? Seems like an awful lot of stories, but no proof.

On my part that is totally an assumption.  I have never sued WWASP so I don't know if they settle out of court.

Also, on my part, I am not here to bring anybody down.  I am here to tell what I know and what I experienced. My goal in life is not to destroy others. If others are destroyed it is by their own doings, not mine.

I hope that by sharing my experience others will not have to go through what I have gone through.

[ This Message was edited by: Carey on 2003-08-21 06:53 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2003, 10:37:00 PM »
When reading the full court record, it is faster to just skip the motions and go straight to the memorandums in support of the motion.  It costs 7 cents per page to read (or print/download) the court records which is billed to your account and can be paid by credit/debit card.  

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2003, 10:40:00 PM »
Are you calling me stupid sherpa?  

You  may not call me stupid.

I know for a fact most people can not afford to fight wwasp. Why do you think they have gotten away with this abuse, deceptive business practice ,fraud for so long .They have the money.(my money)  

Some parents will strive to counter the abuse. It is very expseive.

Pure is into the big, big bucks at this point in the counter suit against wwasp.

WWASP would LIKE to settle,they have met their match with Pure.

The Pure wwasp law suit will,has been revealing the truth about wwasp.

Freedom of speech,print and more.

Stupid is not applicable here. I have my facts straight. Bottom line wwasp ia  a fraud, they abuse kids. Hence a CLASS ACTION to fight the Evil EMPIRE. The Empire who we will win against.

You sound like a wwaspie, sherpa, cult follwer. Always angry when your unsolicitaed "feedback" is not appreciated,not accepted.  Ho Hum so boring.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2003, 10:52:00 PM »
Carey,

How in the world did you ever get so far into the wwasp corner?

I'm disppointed in you. Again you foregt whose side you should be on.

Too bad you never made it to the Cult Seminars.You would have made an excellent sherpa.

WWASP settles out of court.

Parents sign the nondisclosure. Its the easy way out of the mess. Money is paid.

Silence is paid for.

Its not that difficult to understand.

You Carey know how difficult it is to get people who have never experienced this crap to understand.

Who would ever belive this could happen in America.

How are your sons doing?  Dont loose sight of what they experienced by WWASP .

Offline Carey

• View Profile
WWASPS v. PURE Lawsuit
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2003, 10:54:00 PM »
What is sherpa?