Author Topic: Jews continue GENOCIDE of Palestinians  (Read 2736 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Jews continue GENOCIDE of Palestinians
« on: January 05, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »
Looks like the Israelis are doing what they do best......  war.   ::puke::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Jews continue GENOCIDE of Palestinians
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »
And just like the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I predict this thread will never end.  Let the fireworks begin!
:jerry:
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 11:54:54 PM »
You don't mess with the Zohan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »
To put this in perspective, If Mexico launched two Qassam missiles at California, New Mexico, Arizona, or Texas, what do you think the U.S. would do? Would they sit idly by and wait for the 3rd to fall or would they retaliate? Be honest and real when you answer this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »
Millions of illegal mexicans stream across the border and nothing is done. Kidnappers regularly come into the US and take their hostages back into mexico for ransom or worse. The corrupt mexican army shoots at border patrol. You know how many illegals commit murder in the US? a hell of a lot more than die of rocket fire in israel. so your comparison doesn't work. more americans die from mexicans than israelis die from arabs and we haven't started the invasion yet. but any day now right... im sure the marines are stocking up the cluster bombs to go take out some mexican schools...

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 04:28:49 PM »
Please limit your comparison to missiles that contain shrapnel and do permanent bodily injury. Qassam missiles are really not homemade per se. They come from other countries through a tunnel system. I would post links, but I know I will be shot down. So it is rather useless. Blame the genocide on the neighboring Arab countries that don't allow Palestinians in either. Hmmm, did that get your attention? Yes, they don't let them in. They all want Israel off the map. This is their way of accomplishing that. Pen up a bunch of Palestinians and call it genocide. No that does not work for me, I lost too many family members in the Holocausts concentration camps. Israelis no more like what is going on than anyone else, but they were fired on first. Go live in Sderot (http://http://www.sderotmedia.com/bin/content.cgi?ID=258&q=3), and then talk to me.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »
Quote from: "iamartsy"
Please limit your comparison to missiles that contain shrapnel and do permanent bodily injury. Qassam missiles are really not homemade per se. They come from other countries through a tunnel system. I would post links, but I know I will be shot down. So it is rather useless. Blame the genocide on the neighboring Arab countries that don't allow Palestinians in either. Hmmm, did that get your attention? Yes, they don't let them in. They all want Israel off the map. This is their way of accomplishing that. Pen up a bunch of Palestinians and call it genocide. No that does not work for me, I lost too many family members in the Holocausts concentration camps. Israelis no more like what is going on than anyone else, but they were fired on first. Go live in Sderot (http://http://www.sderotmedia.com/bin/content.cgi?ID=258&q=3), and then talk to me.

Yes.  It is ironic. All the other countries in the region calls attention to the plight of the palistinians but none of them will lift a finger to actually help them other than to use them as proxies in aggression against Israel.  Sure they'll supply them with munitions and ways to blow themselves up, but let the refugees into their countries?  PFFT!  Just like the jews, nobody wants the Palestinians around.

As far as who fired first...  Can anybody really tell that at this point, and does it matter?  Cluster bomb or Qassam, helicopter gunship or suicide bomber...  the result is the same and innocent people die every day on BOTH sides.  The two sides are meant for each other and are equally responsible in my mind.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 04:37:59 PM »
I hope they bomb one another back into the stone age,Isrealis? Palestinians? Fuck em all. :twofinger:

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 04:55:10 PM »
King of Babylon, remember, you will be next. That is what happened in Germany in Poland. Everyone became casualty. Read your history or you are condemned to repeat it.

Offline iamartsy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »
Psy it is not the two sides it is the whole Middle East then in your thinking, not in mine. The Jews got off the boat and immediately had to fight again in 1948. Do you think that is how they wanted it? I doubt it. They had already been in concentration camps and rejected by the US and many other countries while Nazis got into those countries.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
All war-related stuff aside, I have to say that both Israeli ~and Palestinian women are hot!!!! Israeli women are slightly hotter, maybe! Just a personal thing. I knew an Israeli girl, a friend of my ex-girlfriend. She was pretty hot, but i haven't gotten to know any Palestinian women like that, and have had less opportunity to speak with them in general..

Ok, feel free to continue debating war vs. not war, who is guilty, and who is the real terrorist....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2009, 07:00:13 PM »
GAZA CITY, Gaza – Israeli mortar shells exploded Tuesday near a U.N. school in Gaza that was sheltering hundreds of people displaced by Israel's onslaught against Hamas militants, killing at least 30 Palestinians, tearing bodies apart and staining streets with blood.
Israel's military said its shelling — the deadliest single episode since Israeli ground forces invaded Gaza Saturday — was a response to mortar fire from within the school and said Hamas militants were using civilians as cover.
Two residents of the area who spoke by telephone said they saw a small group of militants firing mortar rounds from a street near the school, where 350 people had gathered to get away from the shelling. They spoke on condition of anonymity for fear of reprisal.
Majed Hamdan, an AP photographer, rushed to the scene shortly after the attacks. At the hospital, he said, many children were among the dead.
"I saw women and men — parents — slapping their faces in grief, screaming, some of them collapsed to the floor. They knew their children were dead," he said. "In the morgue, most of the killed appeared to be children. In the hospital, there wasn't enough space for the wounded."
He said there appeared to be marks on the pavement of five separate explosions in area of the school.
An Israeli defense official, speaking on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to make the information public, said it appeared that the military used 120mm shells, among the largest mortar rounds.
U.N. officials demanded an investigation of the shelling. The carnage, which included 55 wounded, added to a surging civilian toll and drew mounting international pressure for Israel to end the offensive against Hamas.
President-elect Barack Obama broke his silence on the crisis Tuesday saying, "the loss of civilian life in Gaza and in Israel is a source of deep concern for me." He declined to go further reiterating his stance that the U.S. has only one president at a time.
At the U.N. in New York, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon called the Israeli bombardment of the group's facilities in Gaza "totally unacceptable." Israel's shells have fallen around three schools, including the girls school hit Tuesday, and a health center for Palestinian refugees.
Some 15,000 Palestinians have packed the U.N.'s 23 Gaza schools because their homes were destroyed or to flee the violence. The U.N. provided the Israeli military with GPS coordinates for all of them.
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice met Tuesday with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas to lobby for a U.S.-backed cease-fire plan for Gaza. Arab nations were floating a revised U.N. resolution calling for an immediate end to all military action, and deployment of an international observer force to monitor a cease-fire and protect Palestinian civilians in Gaza.
In the wake of the criticism, Israel agreed to set up a "humanitarian corridor" to ship vital supplies to the Gaza Strip, an idea that had been floated by the U.N. Security Council. Under the plan, Israel will suspend attacks in certain areas to allow people to get supplies.
The three mortar shells that crashed down on the perimeter of the U.N. school struck at mid-afternoon, when many people in the densely populated camp were outside getting some fresh air, thinking an area around a school was safe.
Images recorded by a cameraman from AP Television News showed crowds fleeing the scene, pavements smeared with blood and battered bodies of the dead being carried off by medics and horrified bystanders. A youth who limped away from the scene was helped along by several others. Sandals were scattered on the pavement by a pock-marked wall.
World powers that tried but failed to get a truce in place before Israel sent in its ground forces warned of the potential for higher civilian casualties if the fighting moved onto Gaza's streets, and Gaza's main hospital has been overwhelmed with wounded innocents. Mortar fire, in particular, is far less accurate than the laser-guided bombs Israel has used throughout the campaign.
The U.N. agency that runs the school along with other programs for Palestinian refugees said two other U.N. schools in Gaza were struck by Israeli fire since Monday night. In the first incident, an airstrike on the Asma Elementary School in Gaza City killed three men who were among more than 400 people taking refuge in the building. In the other, an artillery shell landed inside an empty boys school in Jebaliya.
"There's nowhere safe in Gaza. Everyone here is terrorized and traumatized," said John Ging, head of Gaza operations for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency.
The episode is certain to add to the urgency of truce efforts by leaders from Europe and the Middle East.
"I sincerely hope that for the sake of those who have died that it will not have been in vain, that it will spur everybody into more immediate action to get this cease-fire agreed and just stop horrific violence," Ging said.
An Israeli military statement said it received intelligence that the dead at the girls school included Hamas operatives, among them members of a rocket launching cell. It identified two of them as Imad Abu Askar and Hassan Abu Askar.
Two residents who spoke to an AP reporter by phone said the two brothers were known to be low-level Hamas militants. They said a group of militants — one of them said four — were firing mortar shells from near the school.
An Israeli shell targeted the men, but missed and they fled, the witnesses said, refusing to allow their names to be published because they feared for their safety. Then another three shells landed nearby, exploding among civilians, they said.
Palestinian militants have frequently fired from residential areas in the past.
Ging said the U.N. agency's staff work to prevent militants from entering the schools it has opened to shelter those at risk.
"Unfortunately tonight's incident is just another example of how Hamas operates," said Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev. "This is not the first time they have exploited a U.N. facility. This is not the first time that they have deliberately used innocent civilians as human shields."
A total of 71 Palestinians were killed Tuesday — with just two confirmed as militants, health officials in Gaza said.
Dr. Bassam Abu Warda, director of Kamal Adwan Hospital, said 36 people were killed, while the United Nations confirmed 30 deaths.
Israeli TV news broadcasts gave most of their attention to continued rocket fire on southern Israel. One of the two dozen rockets fired from Gaza on Tuesday wounded an Israeli infant.
There seemed to be little preoccupation in Israel with the deadly scene at the school.
In the past, however, Israeli ground offensives have been cut short when an errant shell or missile hit a civilian center, killing and wounding women and children, leading to an international outcry that forced Israel to stand down.
In 1996, an invasion of southern Lebanon to quell militant rocket fire at northern Israel was aborted after an artillery shell hit a camp of villagers next to a U.N. post, killing about 100 people.
In November 2006, Israeli forces withdrew from northern Gaza after a shell hit a house, killing 18 members of a family, including eight children, setting off a world outcry. Rocket fire at Israel resumed immediately.
Seven Israeli soldiers have been killed since the ground operation began, including four killed Monday in a two separate friendly fire incidents. Higher tolls among soldiers could also sap support for the offensive.
Despite international criticism over civilian deaths and calls for a cease-fire, Israeli tanks rumbled closer to the towns of Khan Younis and Dir el Balah in south and central Gaza but were still several miles outside, witnesses said. Israel already has encircled Gaza City, the area's biggest city.
Venezuela's government expelled the Israeli ambassador and embassy personnel because of the assault as a high-level European Union delegation met with President Shimon Peres Tuesday in a futile bid to end the violence. Commissioner Benita Ferraro-Waldner acknowledged Israel's right to self-defense, but said its response was disproportionate.
"We have come to Israel in order to advance the initiative for a humanitarian cease-fire and I will tell you, Mr. President, that you have a serious problem with international advocacy, and that Israel's image is being destroyed," she said, according to a statement from Peres' office.
___
Barzak reported from Gaza City, Keyser from Jerusalem.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 10:32:38 PM »
JPost.com » Special Reports » Confronting Hamas » Article
Jan 6, 2009 10:29 | Updated Jan 7, 2009 0:45
30 killed in blast at UN school in Gaza
By YAAKOV KATZ

At least 30 Palestinians were killed and over 50 wounded in an IDF attack on a Hamas rocket squad based in a UN school in Jabalya on Tuesday, military sources said.

Dr. Bassam Abu Warda, director of Kamal Radwan Hospital, said 34 people were killed by an Israeli strike outside the school. The UN confirmed that 30 were killed and 55 were wounded by tank shells.
The school grounds were being used by terrorists to fire mortar shells at troops stationed nearby, and the soldiers responded by firing mortars back, the army said. According to the IDF, the dead included members of the Hamas rocket cell, including senior operatives Imad Abu Askhar and Hassan Abu Askhar.

Defense officials told The Associated Press that booby-trapped bombs in the school had triggered secondary explosions that killed additional Palestinians there.

The army noted that Tuesday was not the first time Hamas had attacked Israel from within a school. The IDF released a video taken by an unmanned aerial vehicle in late 2007 showing terrorists firing mortars from right outside a school.

"Hamas has in the past fired at Israel and at troops from inside schools, [exploiting] civilians, as is proven by UAV footage," the army said.

The UN said hundreds of people from a Gaza City refugee camp had gone to seek shelter in the school from the IDF's offensive.

"There's nowhere safe in Gaza. Everyone here is terrorized and traumatized," said John Ging, an Irishman who is the top UN official in Gaza.

"I am appealing to political leaders here, in Israel, and in the region and the world to get their act together and stop this," Ging said, speaking at the Strip's largest hospital. "They are responsible for these deaths."

Maxwell Gaylard, the UN humanitarian coordinator for the Palestinian territories, demanded an investigation.

"As one of the most densely populated places in the world, it is clear that more civilians will be killed," Gaylard said.

"These tragic incidents need to be investigated, and if international humanitarian law has been contravened, those responsible must held accountable."

Earlier Tuesday, seven Palestinians were killed in several separate incidents. One young man was killed in an attack on a Hamas charity building, a 15-year-old was killed in an air force attack in the center of Gaza City and five people were killed when their house in the eastern part of Gaza City was shelled.

Palestinians also said nine members of the same family were killed in the Zeitun neighborhood of Gaza City, six of them children. Three other people were reportedly killed in the strike.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 02:23:51 PM »
Israel at War: A Primer

Background & key issues behind Israel's campaign against Hamas in Gaza.

Israel has launched a major military operation against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip. Over the coming days and beyond, Israel will come under intense pressure both in the mainstream media and in online forums and the blogosphere. HonestReporting.com presents a guide to the important talking points to enable you to answer the questions and issues that will appear.

Defending Israeli citizens from terrorist fire

A quarter of a million Israeli citizens have been living under incessant terror attacks from the Gaza Strip with thousands of missiles fired over the past eight years.
These missiles have been described as "home made" by the media. They are, in fact, deadly. Hamas has in its possession longer range Katyushas and Grad-type missiles which can cause devastation such as that on Monday 29 December as one Israeli was killed and 14 injured in a Grad attack on Ashkelon.

Israel left Gaza in 2005, giving Palestinians the chance to run their own lives. Despite this, more than 6300 rockets and mortars have been fired into Israel since then.
During the past year alone, more than 3000 rockets and mortars have been launched into Israel.
Since the end of a formal ceasefire (during which terror attacks continued) with Hamas came to an end on Dec. 19, more than 170 rockets and mortars have been fired at Israeli civilians including a barrage of some 80 missiles on Dec. 24 alone.
As US President-elect Obama stated during a visit to Sderot five months ago, "If somebody was sending rockets into my house where my two daughters sleep at night, I would do everything to stop that, and would expect Israel to do the same thing."
No other country in the world would have exercised the amount of restraint that Israel has shown for the past several years without responding.

Hamas bears responsibility

The deterioration in the situation is the direct result of Hamas policy. It violated the calm, is firing against and attacking Israeli citizens, and is investing all its resources in arming itself and gathering power.
If Hamas would renounce the path of terror, there would be no need for the Israeli action. Quiet will be answered with quiet, but terror will elicit a response.
"We strongly condemn the repeated rocket and mortar attacks against Israel and hold Hamas responsible for breaking the ceasefire and for the renewal of violence there." - US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
"We talked to them [Hamas] and we told them 'please, we ask you, do not end the truce. Let the truce continue and not stop' so that we could have avoided what happened." - Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
"For quite some time, Egypt has been warning. Whoever tried to confuse the understand of [ignore] this warning, must bear the responsibility. The Prime Minister of Israel warned the Hamas and said: "You must stop, otherwise we will take measures in response." In response to what? To not renewing the calm, to the rocket fire. Just before the arrival of [Israeli Foreign Minister] Livni to Egypt, 60 rockets were fired from Gaza!" - Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit
Israel targets Hamas and the terrorist infrastructure

The goal of the Israeli military action is to strike the growing infrastructure of terror and ability of Hamas and its allied organizations to launch missiles and mortars at Israeli citizens and carry out terror attacks.
Hamas has used the ceasefire to massively arm itself with increasingly sophisticated weapons to expand the range of the threat against Israeli civilians.
Hamas has demonstrated its increased threat as the Ashdod area was hit by rockets, marking the northernmost point where Hamas rockets have reached, more than 40km north of Gaza.
Israel does not target Palestinian civilians

The terrorist organizations work out of the Palestinian population centers and cynically exploit them, so the responsibility for Palestinian civilians getting hurt rests on their shoulders. Israel, for its part directs its activity at terrorist elements and does its utmost to refrain from harming the innocent.
Those homes and buildings which are used for storing weapons caches and manufacturing weaponry are legitimate military targets.
The high casualty figures being fed to the media from (unreliable) Palestinian medical sources do not differentiate between terrorists and civilians. The vast majority of those killed in IDF actions have been terrorists. Hamas terrorists do not always wear uniforms to distinguish themselves from the general population.
As The Times of London reports: "Radio stations ordered all members of the security forces, who have borne the brunt of the attack, to slip into civilian clothes, stay away from their bases and avoid congregating in groups to escape death from above."
At the time of writing, even the United Nations is citing some 50 civilian deaths out of more than 300 Palestinian casualties.
Hamas TV has acknowledged this morning that the vast majority of those killed are from the Hamas military. A news ticker running repeatedly from 10:00 AM announced:
"More than 180 Palestinian policemen were killed including the [Police] Commander, General Tawfik Jaber."

In the background Hamas TV is repeatedly broadcasting the same scenes of dozens of bodies of the uniformed Hamas soldiers who were killed in Israel's first attack Saturday when Israel hit a Hamas officer's course graduation ceremony. (Source: Palestinian Media Watch)

In stark contrast to Israel, Hamas actively celebrates targeting Israeli civilians. A video on Hamas TV Sunday morning blended pictures of Hamas fighters shooting at Israel with pictures of injured Israelis and medical evacuation scenes. In addition, the visuals include pictures of skulls dripping with blood, captioned: "Let them taste violent death". Other narrations and texts include:
"Send them to Hell! Tear them to pieces!"
"Send them to Hell, Qassam missile!" (Source: Palestinian Media Watch)

Israel has collected intelligence on specific targets for the past year and has not indiscriminately attacked the Gaza Strip. For example, during the Hamas takeover of the Gaza Strip in 2007, Hamas took control over many facilities in Gaza, including this building and the "Palestinian Prisoner Tower" located in southern Gaza City. The facility was being used as a central operational facility for Hamas security operations and as a weapons arsenal. Hamas offices were also located inside this building and and additionally, large amounts of weapons are also stored inside. The building was used only by Hamas and was not a residential building by any means.

Preventing a humanitarian crisis

Israel has continued to allow humanitarian aid to pass through Gaza's border crossings despite Hamas's rocket and mortar attacks, including upon the crossings themselves.
23 trucks bearing medical supplies, basic food commodities and other humanitarian goods passed through the Kerem Shalom crossing into Gaza beginning at 10.30am on Sunday morning (28 Dec).
"As the prime minister said yesterday, we are not at war with the Palestinian people, but with the Hamas terrorists, and therefore we are bringing in the goods for the Palestinian people," said IDF Major Peter Lerner, Defense Ministry Coordinator for Government Activities in the Territories.
Three humanitarian aid agencies are sending goods into the Gaza Strip: UNWRA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency), WFA (World Food Agency) and the ICRC (International Committee of the Red Cross). All three agencies were notified Saturday evening that they would be allowed to send as many truckloads of supplies into the region as they could muster. "We didn't place any limit on the number of trucks," Lerner said. "There are only 30 truckloads because that was what they were able to get ready for today."

Israel also plans to allow some Palestinians wounded in Saturday's offensive on Hamas to enter Israel to receive medical treatment. Meanwhile, Hamas is preventing wounded Palestinians from crossing into Egypt to receive treatment.
Further sources

International Law & the Fighting in Gaza, Justus Reid Wiener & Avi Bell, JCPA, Justus Reid Wiener & Avi Bell, JCPA
Did Israel Use "Disproportionate Force" in Gaza?, Dore Gold, JCPA
What can you do?

Please use the above to counter some of the misreporting and disinformation that is already appearing in both the mainstream media and online.
Download our free Internet Activism Guide to help you respond to media bias online. As the Internet grows as a battleground for Israel’s legitimacy, we bring you the tools you need to join the fight. Our 24-page booklet covers the fundamental principles of online activism.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2009, 02:37:25 PM »
lol @ israeli propoganda  :rofl: