Author Topic: Jews continue GENOCIDE of Palestinians  (Read 2714 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Jews continue GENOCIDE of Palestinians
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2009, 12:10:02 PM »
Quote from: "Your Friend"
Quote from: "au;ifenrl;"
But what about all the UN resolutions that Israel has refused to abide by? I mean afterall we invaded Iraq, at least in part, because Saddam wouldn't comply with them.
The U.N.? Shit, the U.N. is incapable of anything. Those people love living in the City because most of their home countries are shit holes. The U.N. is bumbling, corrupt, incapable of anything worthwhile. Rwanda. Kosovo is still a mess and Clark, Clinton and Albright should be tried as war criminals. What will U.N. backing do? Have you heard about Christian churches being torched in the former Yugoslavia by Muslims? Wait, the U.N. was there, but the U.N. troops ran away, now you have a big mess. Where is the outcry over that? Probably none becuase the U.N. loves dead Christians. Kick the U.N. the fuck out of New York, get some taxes from that property for the City coffers, that would be something worthwhile, the U.N. is a joke and people like Hussein know/knew it. How many U.N. resolutions did Saddam blow off?

I agree completely about the UN, but wasn't that why we went after Saddam?  Because he refused to comply with the UN resolutions?  I admittedly know little about this, which is why I'm asking.  I'm not on either side and not trying to start an argument.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2009, 12:02:26 PM »
The Spy in the White House

Any conscious, committed act requires the means, motive and opportunity to be considered criminal once that act is determined to be violative of existing law.
It is in that light that I must examine the appointment of Rahm Emanuel as Chief of Staff of the White House for President Barack Obama. I assert that Emanuel is a spy in the White House. He has dual citizenship; he has both US and Israeli citizenship and since he has now and will in the future have access to the highest level of US State secret material in the course of his duties as White House Chief of Staff, I assert that he therefore constitutes a clear and present threat to the security of the United States. Emanuel has divided loyalty; that fact is implicit in his dual citizenship.
The very idea of a citizen of a foreign nation having access to US foreign and domestic policy plans, in addition to national security information, is deeply disturbing. Rahm Emanuel is a direct pipeline to the Israeli government. Before the American people, indeed before the Congress of the United States is aware of top Administrative foreign policy and Defense Department plans, the government of Israel will know these strategies in exquisite detail, and well in advance, via Rahm Emanuel.
By virtue of his dual citizenship, Rahm Emanuel constitutes a security threat to this Nation, and should be summarily removed. I urge the Congress of the United States to introduce legislation prohibiting dual citizen/foreign nationals from occupying sensitive positions in the Executive Administration of this nation.  
It is the absolute epitome of idiocy to allow a citizen of Israel (for that, in fact, is what Emanuel is) to remain as Chief of Staff of the White House. Policies, alliances and military plans are formulated in the White House by the President, and are properly designated “State Secrets.” As Chief of Staff of the White House, Emanuel has access to this extremely sensitive material.
Again, I assert that Rahm Emanuel is a spy in the White House, his dual citizenship as an Israeli constitutes a clear and present danger to the nation, and to allow him to remain closely approaches treason, by definition a criminal act committed by all involved in this travesty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2009, 03:51:21 PM »
It is odd how much this subject concerns people around the world. We rarely see anything about it in our newspapers. I was scanning the blog of the other Rotsne (who I got kicked out of a board, because they took him for me). He is very angry at foreigner - very angry. Anyhow here is a link to his blog. He writes:

Just the suggestion that I should have anything against Jews or others is stupid. As most Danes I don’t care about the present conflict. I didn’t know that they were at each others throat. Our media doesn’t cover it. We have more important domestic issues like early retirement and whether a person can be called a “perl” by our policeforces to discuss. It isn’t like it is WWII down there. We are only talking about 1,000 lives lost, which is about the number of lives lost in ordinary peak traffic in Europe on a typical month.

Why all that drama? I really don’t know, but it meant that I have joined a Danish movement supporting non-intervention.

There you have it. Among nations in Europe is properly only France who wants to make people believe that they are more than a European province who has their politicians running around eating frog-legs down there. Most people in Europe don't care. We have had our wars and frankly I believe that more than 50 years of war in that region should have settled things by now. Even two nations like Sweden and Denmark can co-exist along each other after having more than 400 years of war over the years. We have learned to adapt. We avoid "Sur-stroemling" and dry snuff which even the women in Sweden chew on all the time. We give them a skin milk whenever they feel like having the upper hand because they get drunk too easy.

People can co-exist peacefully along each other and frankly I believe that they should have learned it by now.