Author Topic: Sue & Kristin  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue & Kristin
« on: August 02, 2008, 10:03:37 AM »
http://www.thebalancingact.com/show_segment.php?id=235

Does anyone else find it strange that Sue is pushing her book using Kristin instead of her own daughter.  Afterall, Wits End is about Sue and Ashlyn, not Sue and Kristin.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
Re: Sue & Kristin
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 11:15:57 AM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2008, 02:56:32 PM »
They look great on TV and come across as well informed, overall I would say they did a great job! I know as a parent I would definitely believe them more than you guys!! You come across as angry and scary, and ZenAgent with those weird eye picture. Keep it up because you are losing so bad it's funny!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 03:02:25 PM »
Quote from: "publicity!"
Keep it up because you are losing so bad it's funny!!

"Keep it up because you are losing so bad(ly) it's funny!!"

Hope you're not home-schooling your kids, "parent".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »
and ZenAgent with those weird eye picture.

I don't even know where to start.

Am maybe too medicate on several drug to write good English?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2008, 04:22:42 PM »
All the poor grammar?
Welcome Sue-Sue!  You still haven't learned how to spell, have you girlie?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2008, 06:33:25 PM »
They look great on TV

That's subjective.  I thought Sue was going to start yowling like a Bonobo chimp, based on her facial expressions.

and come across as well informed

About what?  Sue's book and how to hawk it?

I know as a parent I would definitely believe them more than you guys!! You come across as angry and scary, and ZenAgent with those weird eye picture.

We're the products of the industry.  Don't let this happen to your kids!

Keep it up because you are losing so bad it's funny!!

Whatever.   :blabla:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2008, 08:40:05 AM »
Kristen looks so young and innocent, you all should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you have treated her. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »
Kristen looks so young and innocent, you all should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you have treated her.

I have never treated her badly.  Your "you all" is a crock of shit.  Do you think asking questions and wanting answers is wrong? 

Is Kristin living with Sue?
Why is Kristin helping Sue to promote her book instead of Ashlyn? 
Where is Ashlyn in all of this? 
Shouldn't she be making the book tours with Sue instead of Kristin?

Personally, I feel sorry for Kristin.  She is young and naive and she still has a lot to learn about life.   

If Kristin's book is about Kristin's experiences in wilderness programs and "theraputic boarding schools" then I wish her well.

If her book is about promoting programs through fear and intimidation and/or if she is selling herself as an expert on identifying "good" programs, then I don't wish her well.  Why?  Because it will come at the cost, pain and expense of others.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2008, 10:04:21 AM »
I have never treated her badly.  Your "you all" is a crock of shit.  Do you think asking questions and wanting answers is wrong? 

Kristin for the most part has had it pretty easy on these forums all considering.

Is Kristin living with Sue?
Not your business, as Kristin is a grown woman capable of making her own decisions.

Why is Kristin helping Sue to promote her book instead of Ashlyn?
Maybe Ashlyn finally got a clue about what a sorry sack of shit her mom is.

Where is Ashlyn in all of this? 
You must have missed the thread telling all about Ashlyn going to work for some program. Harbor something or another.

Shouldn't she be making the book tours with Sue instead of Kristin?
Moot point as the book should have never hit the shelves. In reality the book is a waste of paper better used for things like ass wiping.

Personally, I feel sorry for Kristin.  She is young and naive and she still has a lot to learn about life.
Not sure what I feel. Most of the time annoyed, the rest of the time dismayed. 

If Kristin's book is about Kristin's experiences in wilderness programs and "theraputic boarding schools" then I wish her well.
Her own personal story is pretty amazing.

If her book is about promoting programs through fear and intimidation and/or if she is selling herself as an expert on identifying "good" programs, then I don't wish her well.  Why?  Because it will come at the cost, pain and expense of others.

I hate to say it, but I agree with this point. Hopefully the book gets thrown in the gulf of mexico if it turns out to be a Mini-sue piece of crap. Sad really as Kristin has so many amazing things to say.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"

Kristin for the most part has had it pretty easy on these forums all considering.

Not your business, as Kristin is a grown woman capable of making her own decisions.

I hate to say it, but I agree with this point. Hopefully the book gets thrown in the gulf of mexico if it turns out to be a Mini-sue piece of crap. Sad really as Kristin has so many amazing things to say.

Any idea why she's making the promo rounds with Scheff?  Sanctimonious, hypocritical shit coming from you about decisions she made.  She's an adult, albeit a fractured one.  It's sad that the amazing things the young lady has to say are tainted by PURE/Scheff, although being over-medicated, tied up and mentally abused isn't amazing, just sick.   Who cares what you agree with, you goaded the kid into communicating with Scheff.  If Scheff can sell a shit program to parents, she can sell herself to a vulnerable young adult, if the adult designation makes it easier for you, squat.

Sad?  No, it's fucked up what happened to Kristin, and it didn't have to happen.  You did it for the big LULZ and washed your hands of it.  You burned her as a joke, and you're going to get pious with someone voicing an opinion?  That's beyond sad, it's sick.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2008, 03:50:11 PM »
Quote from: "BurnedfortheLULZ"

Any idea why she's making the promo rounds with Scheff?  Sanctimonious, hypocritical shit coming from you about decisions she made.  She's an adult, albeit a fractured one.  It's sad that the amazing things the young lady has to say are tainted by PURE/Scheff, although being over-medicated, tied up and mentally abused isn't amazing, just sick.   Who cares what you agree with, you goaded the kid into communicating with Scheff.  If Scheff can sell a shit program to parents, she can sell herself to a vulnerable young adult, if the adult designation makes it easier for you, squat.

Sad?  No, it's fucked up what happened to Kristin, and it didn't have to happen.  You did it for the big LULZ and washed your hands of it.  You burned her as a joke, and you're going to get pious with someone voicing an opinion?  That's beyond sad, it's sick.

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2008, 04:16:27 PM »
Yeah, but she didn't have to make a deal with the devil to get it published.  I don't hold it against you for daring her to contact Sue.  Kristin knew full well what she was about and all the info proving it is out in the open.  She made the decision to put aside her convictions for personal gain / revenge (maybe.  I really don't know her motives).  I don't think its fair to blame you for her decision.  I don't think anybody could have dreamed she would do such a thing.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2008, 04:20:51 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I don't think its fair to blame you for her decision. 

Maybe.  But the fact remains that he gets a big kick out of fucking with people for the sole purpose of his own entertainment.  IMO, he's done a crapload of damage to Fornits by simply driving people away.  And I didn't think it could or would happen. 

Hope it was worth it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2008, 04:45:24 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Yeah, but she didn't have to make a deal with the devil to get it published.  I don't hold it against you for daring her to contact Sue.  Kristin knew full well what she was about and all the info proving it is out in the open.  She made the decision to put aside her convictions for personal gain / revenge (maybe.  I really don't know her motives).  I don't think its fair to blame you for her decision.  I don't think anybody could have dreamed she would do such a thing.

If he knew her on a personal level, than he was aware of this girl's need for an older adult to empathize with her.  Sue Scheff knew what to say and parroted it in the interview - Kristin was broken down when she went into a program, the chemical and physical restraints and mental abuse served no purpose other than to turn her (seemingly normal) depression into something monstrous.  Given what Kristin has written on this forum and her own, she was vulnerable and a prime target for an opportunistic predator to use and toss aside.  If not Scheff, she might have ended up in Scientology. 

With that in mind, should you EVER encourage someone as damaged as this girl to get in contact with a shameless and self serving bitch like Sue Scheff?  Yes, Kristin Stattel is an adult, but I thought the idea was to help survivors, not put them at risk of further damage.

Maybe Scheff won't toss Kristin aside, maybe she's looking for a substitute daughter.  Seeing what has been posted about her on Fornits since she teamed up with Scheff has obviously been painful to her, she wrote a rather brittle blog entry about what was being said. 

I don't know if I blame gookin;  I just don't see any logical reason to do what he did.  If the girl wanted to discuss programs with Scheff, I would have encouraged an email correspondence.  Gookin has been too reckless and rode roughshod over people who wanted to trust him.  He's made apologies in the past, but continues to exploit and torment people for unknown reasons.  It seems like misogyny sometimes, pure evil others. 

Take how long these kids were in programs and deduct it from their chronological ages before you manipulate them for sport or 'LOL's'.