Author Topic: Sue & Kristin  (Read 2299 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sue & Kristin
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »
Yep.  It's just an extension and further perpetration of "the program".   More damage, longer healing time.  There's no excuse.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2008, 04:58:48 PM »
I relish the few moments I can spare to read this black hole of misery. I've never seen such a high concentration of self pity and misdirected anger. You are searching for any reason why this forum is so slow, but to normal people who aren't sick in the head, the reasons are plain and obvious.

You will continue to roll around in the mud, like the pigs that you are without ever realizing that everyone else is clean, watching from the sidelines, disgusted at your animal behavior. Oink, oink! Make some more noise little piggies!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2008, 05:12:38 PM »
Quote from: "Little Piggies"
I relish the few moments I can spare to read this black hole of misery. I've never seen such a high concentration of self pity and misdirected anger. You are searching for any reason why this forum is so slow, but to normal people who aren't sick in the head, the reasons are plain and obvious.

You will continue to roll around in the mud, like the pigs that you are without ever realizing that everyone else is clean, watching from the sidelines, disgusted at your animal behavior. Oink, oink! Make some more noise little piggies!

Spoken like a truly compassionate cult member.

This forum has never been significant on the political or mainstream level to where "it" would have any effect at all.  But that was never the intention.  The intent was to provide a place where survivors could discuss issues related to this entire sick industry.  It has served that purpose and beyond.  The way I see it is that Fornits and the like were the start of shining a light on a very dark corner of society and psychology.  The start.  Ginger was part of the first generation of people coming out of these places.  The second, and sadly 3rd generations are upon us.  There are silver linings.  Miller's Bill.  Even if it goes nowhere, we didn't have that before.  At least someone is listening.  And more and more are coming out and speaking out every day.  They're just doing it in their own arena and the older generation doesn't feel the need to vent so much anymore.  We've accomplished what we wanted.  To gain a better understand of what happened to us and why, and to educate others and spark debate about this flawed and corrupt industry.

This is not and never has been any kind of a game where someone wins and someone loses.  Everyone loses in this one.  Fornits was just a part of the beginning of change.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2008, 05:49:58 PM »

Take a look at the key words in this post.  Starting with the name:  Little Piggies.  Then we have:

I relish
black hose of misery
self pity
misguided anger
sick in the head
roll around in the mud
like the pigs that you are
disgusted at your animal bahavior
Oink, oink.  oink.  oink.  oink.  oink.

WOW.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEAD SOULS CALLING YOU
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »
Quote from: "Listen"

Take a look at the key words in this post.  Starting with the name:  Little Piggies.  Then we have:

I relish
black hose of misery
self pity
misguided anger
sick in the head
roll around in the mud
like the pigs that you are
disgusted at your animal bahavior
Oink, oink.  oink.  oink.  oink.  oink.

WOW.

PSYCHOTIC FREAKOUT.  IMPOTENT RAGE.  SOMEWHERE A MONITOR IS COVERED WITH A WEAKLING'S BITTER TEARS.  YOUR GRANDMOTHER SENDS YOU A MESSAGE.  RETURN TO JESUS YOU ARE LOST.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2008, 08:12:34 PM »
Wow

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
DEAD SOULS CALLING YOU
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »

THIS IS THE SIGN AND THE GATE.  REGARD THE MESSAGE FROM YOUR GRANDMOTHER AND QUIT THIS EVIL.  SHE WEEPS FOR YOUR LOST FAITH IN THE CHRIST.  YOUR PATH IS LEADING INTO DEEPER DARKNESS AND SHE FEARS YOUR SOUL IS LOST IN A LIVING HELL.  ETERNAL HELL FOLLOWS THE FINAL JUDGMENT.  REMEMBER THE OLD WOMAN AND HER WORDS.

YOUR SOUL IS ALREADY IN THE COMPANY OF THE DEAD.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2008, 02:40:52 AM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Her own personal story is pretty amazing.
Yeah, but she didn't have to make a deal with the devil to get it published.  I don't hold it against you for daring her to contact Sue.  Kristin knew full well what she was about and all the info proving it is out in the open.  She made the decision to put aside her convictions for personal gain / revenge (maybe.  I really don't know her motives).  I don't think its fair to blame you for her decision.  I don't think anybody could have dreamed she would do such a thing.

We all know Che has a super dooper mind control device and has been using it on her. So ignore all ideas that she is a grown woman capable of making her own decision and mistakes. Let's treat her like a broken wing of sorts and insult her intelligence by making all sorts of unfounded speculation about her mental state. We are all so very capable of deep psychological analysis from our experience watching Dr. Phool on the tube. This way we can't disturb the fallacious notion that Che is imbued with god like abilities to warp people to his will.

GET OVER IT YOU FUCKING TOOLS. KRISTIN MADE HER OWN DAMN MIND UP TO DO WHAT SHE DID. TREAT HER LIKE AN ADULT AND YOU MIGHT GET BETTER RESULTS.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2008, 07:44:22 AM »
Maybe it is time to take a more laidback approach.

I have done a little bit of thinking (Yes, sometime it just starts like a flashlight upthere). I believe that the world would benefit from Kristins book. It will not be a celebrating of all those 4 programs she was in.

Basically it will be a story about something, which could happen to every child. A parent dies and the relatives left behind have to deal with both their own grief and the grief of their relatives.

Living in a perfect society the next step would be some for someone to move into the house and help the family to deal with this lost. We have family coaches for this task employed by the local community. We are involved in a religious war in the far East and war have costs. So a nationwide network is in place and none are afraid to address problems. Even functioning as a employer my people expect from me to talk to them in a moment of crisis rather than expelling them from the work space. We have 12 year olds coming into an office to speak about their alcohol intake of their own free will. There is no shame about that. Thats properly the reason for involuntary treatment to be very seldom in our society. We accept that we are only humans and humans make mistakes. But mistakes also teach you a lesson, so we cannot secure emotional growth if we dont commit mistakes once in a while.

But even before the book is on the market, we know what happened next. Her father couldn't be in two places. He allowed himself to choose his health over hers and trusted some Ed-con and later program staff. If he hadn't got it yet, then one day he will discover how they took him for a ride.

That is the basis of the interview. If you stop looking into the matter yourself, someone in a program will take advantage of you. You can't trust someone. That is also where the viewers can see that there is something wrong with the interview. Of course you can learn from "Wit's End!" how you get fooled, but you can not learn anything from the book how you dont get fooled, because the message is that you have to show up unannouced once in a while at the program to secure the safety of your child and what kind of program would allow that? Answer: None!

So the interview is quite harmless if you as a parent allow your brain to work.

I am tired seeing this bashing of Kristin. Lets us actually read the book before judging her and the book.

Meanwhile I think our energy should be focused on putting some effort into digging information up about the programs. Just a few days ago policeofficers in Belle Glade gunned down a boy they had just released from Eagle Academy - their own program - with a money in his back because he was good student.

Thayer had two boys on the run, WWASP has a new facility in a hotel and how many kids were collected from their bed in handcuffs and legirons tonight? Are time not better used on collecting info, protesting programs rather than using time on a book which is not on the market yet?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2008, 08:32:00 AM »
Quote from: "Rotsne"
I believe that the world would benefit from Kristins book. It will not be a celebrating of all those 4 programs she was in.
Who cares.  Sue Scheff doesn't celebrate WWASP, but she referred to a place the GAO referred to as the "worst of the worst".   What good does it do to bash one program if the implication is that can point out the "good" programs (which you know not to be, or at least don't care to investigate).   It's bashing the competitor to get more business for yourself, nothing more.  Kristin didn't have to get into bed with an allegedly crooked ed-con to tell her story.  No way in hell am I going to buy her book knowing where the money is going to, and who it will end up supporting.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2008, 08:45:08 AM »
Quote from: "/b/"
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
Her own personal story is pretty amazing.
Yeah, but she didn't have to make a deal with the devil to get it published.  I don't hold it against you for daring her to contact Sue.  Kristin knew full well what she was about and all the info proving it is out in the open.  She made the decision to put aside her convictions for personal gain / revenge (maybe.  I really don't know her motives).  I don't think its fair to blame you for her decision.  I don't think anybody could have dreamed she would do such a thing.

We all know Che has a super dooper mind control device and has been using it on her. So ignore all ideas that she is a grown woman capable of making her own decision and mistakes. Let's treat her like a broken wing of sorts and insult her intelligence by making all sorts of unfounded speculation about her mental state. We are all so very capable of deep psychological analysis from our experience watching Dr. Phool on the tube. This way we can't disturb the fallacious notion that Che is imbued with god like abilities to warp people to his will.

GET OVER IT YOU FUCKING TOOLS. KRISTIN MADE HER OWN DAMN MIND UP TO DO WHAT SHE DID. TREAT HER LIKE AN ADULT AND YOU MIGHT GET BETTER RESULTS.

:D  Don't flatter the loser by exaggerating his actions.  He's barely competent as an asshole. Gook fucks people over, whines like a pussy bout being drunk when he did it, and he does it again.  If he's mentally deranged and alcoholic HE NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR GETTING HELP FOR HIMSELF. HE IS A FUCKING ADULT, BUT A VERY IMMATURE AND SERIOUSLY  FUCKED UP ONE. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2008, 10:37:50 AM »
I believe that the world would benefit from Kristins book. It will not be a celebrating of all those 4 programs she was in.
Who cares.  Sue Scheff doesn't celebrate WWASP, but she referred to a place the GAO referred to as the "worst of the worst".   What good does it do to bash one program if the implication is that can point out the "good" programs (which you know not to be, or at least don't care to investigate).   It's bashing the competitor to get more business for yourself, nothing more.  Kristin didn't have to get into bed with an allegedly crooked ed-con to tell her story.  No way in hell am I going to buy her book knowing where the money is going to, and who it will end up supporting.
I happen to disagree. The answer is to investigate all programs.

We Danes have chosen to list Danish continuation Schools on Fornits wiki as well because they also have flaws compared to how youth live on the outside. Some claim that some children need a over structured daily life, but then they should choose it totally voluntary. The fact is that some Danish continuation schools have a mix of students - some convicted of crimes, some placed there on a kind of probation, some because they want this kind of school on their resume so they can return back home as the tough guy and finally some because their home is hell with addicts as parents. Put alle those kids in the same dorm and you will get ..... a place none would live.

And then of course there are parents who wants to ensure their children some emotional growth by putting them together with hardens youth criminals. I just wonder why dick-slapping is so common at Danish continuation schools. (In fact a boy was cleared due to measurement in court. Would you - taking his place - not having preferred to be convicted?)

While some from your country will see such schools as holiday (All go home in the weekend and on holidays), some would certainly see such schools as jail because most schools doesn't allow tobacco and most demand that you remain sober until you have reached your home, so they can only drink on Saturdays.

So they are on Fornits Wiki because they in one culture are evil and damaging for the taxpayers when they have to pick up the students afterwards. Even our industry have warned against them being costly and for most waste of time.

If you will use your time on Sue, please use the time on every single program she refers to. New programs will emerge - with or without Sue - every day. Her reputation will go down the drain when program after program is exposed. But if you go after her and Kristin as persons, you will look bad and they can become martyrs.

(Oh. I am followed by those evil WWASP and Fornits guys in combination. Maybe they work together. See the picture?)

Forget them until they put something on the market we can read and criticize. I spoke to WR yesterday and he is thinking on buying Sue's book just to make a critical review of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »
off topic, but is Rotsne an anagram for Stoner?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »
But if you go after her and Kristin as persons, you will look bad and they can become martyrs.
I don't go after them as persons.  I document and comment on what they do.  Personally, I think Kristin is conned and manipulated.  Sue?  I think she is a complete sociopathic bitch, but I don't publish that on sueschefftruth.com since it's a personal attack/opinion and not relevant to her actions.  If people see documenting her and exposing her questionable referral practices, lies, etc, as attacking her personally...  Well...  Then that's how some people will see it.

I respect your neutural point of view (it's what makes you danish dudes such great wiki editors) but I think you're completely missing the point here. Fear can be used to market.  First you say: look at the horrible horrible dangers and document a whole bunch of factual horror stories... this scares the shit out of the parents.  Then you say: but I had such a great experience with X ed-con and/or Y program.  Parents (or anybody for that matter) are inclined to think "oh god... anybody who went through that couldn't possibly endorse a bad place"... but that just hasn't been the case.  That is the danger when you endorse or review a book connected to SS.  Unless the review comes with a big fat warning sign fully disclosing her business practices, parents are going to get sucked in.  That is the danger here.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
If the masses want to eat let them eat cake. If the parents want Sue's book they should be able to read it free of charge, after it has been updated with a critical eye for important details (ISAC statements, quotes from WWASP vs. Sue, and the Patty What's her name Sting, various articles rebutting her honesty, a brand new chapter about Sue and her Relationship to the Sudweeks)  and uploaded to pirate's bay for free distribution.