Author Topic: Sue & Kristin  (Read 2297 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: Sue & Kristin
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2008, 12:54:50 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
If the masses want to eat let them eat cake. If the parents want Sue's book they should be able to read it free of charge, after it has been updated with a critical eye for important details (ISAC statements, quotes from WWASP vs. Sue, and the Patty What's her name Sting, various articles rebutting her honesty, a brand new chapter about Sue and her Relationship to the Sudweeks)  and uploaded to pirate's bay for free distribution.
I concur.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2008, 01:12:39 PM »
It is strange that Stattel, not Scheff's daughter, is making the book interview rounds with Scheff but at the end of the day, who really cares? 

Besides, wasn't Scheff and one of the programs she refers to sued recently - shouldn't be too long before one of these interviewers gets wind of that fact and asks Scheff what that's all about.  It is public record after all.  :)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2008, 01:27:28 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
If the masses want to eat let them eat cake. If the parents want Sue's book they should be able to read it free of charge, after it has been updated with a critical eye for important details (ISAC statements, quotes from WWASP vs. Sue, and the Patty What's her name Sting, various articles rebutting her honesty, a brand new chapter about Sue and her Relationship to the Sudweeks)  and uploaded to pirate's bay for free distribution.
I concur.

Any direct links for where to dig up the information? I know a guy who is a fucking whiz at creative writing. I bet he'd be willing to take a look at it all. Maybe he has some suggestions on how to proceed for best literary effort.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2008, 01:28:35 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
It is strange that Stattel, not Scheff's daughter, is making the book interview rounds with Scheff but at the end of the day, who really cares? 

Besides, wasn't Scheff and one of the programs she refers to sued recently - shouldn't be too long before one of these interviewers gets wind of that fact and asks Scheff what that's all about.  It is public record after all.  :)
I hate to point it out, but have you read this article here?  Funny how the press got those two entirely different cases mixed up.  I've heard some of the stuff she's allegedly told the press and it's..  Well.  You get more with abig lie apparantly.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2008, 01:30:19 PM »

I hate to point it out, but have you read this article here?  Funny how the press got those two entirely different cases mixed up.  I've heard some of the stuff she's allegedly told the press and it's..  Well.  You get more with abig lie apparantly.

That's one hell of a big whopper.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2008, 01:34:17 PM »
Any direct links for where to dig up the information?.

Well.  If somebody in Denmark, hypothetically, buys a copy, and somehow that copy was mailed to "somebody" else, and that copy ended up on a flatbed scanner (similar to the one I have right here), and somehow those scanned files ended up stitched together and optimized in a PDF (such as in Acrobat pro, which I have a copy of here), and somehow that PDF ended up on bittorrent...  something like that could hypothetically happen (not that I would ever dream of violating copyright law).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2008, 01:36:06 PM »
Who wrote that piece for bocaraton.com?  There's no byline. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008, 01:36:49 PM »
Used in Hitler's Psychological Profile   -   His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

OMG, SUE and Hitler have something in common.  She may be stupid on the education front, but she ain't stupid on how to sway the story.  Great point Psy!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 01:39:01 PM »
Great point Psy!
Actually, somebody else has credit for attributing that technique to Sue, but you're right.  It does fit, and the technique does appear to work for her.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
Who wrote that piece for bocaraton.com?  There's no byline. 
My bet is the author's name rhymes with Sous Chef.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 01:40:24 PM »
That wasn't quite the question mate. What I'm asking, as I'm to lazy and I'm about to go the gym to get my ass kicked at Raquet ball again, is where would I point my friend for the information. In fhte form of the links to the Patti Atwood Sting, The WWASP vs. Sue, and so and so forth. The copy of the book has been ordered as he said he needs some toilet reading. I told him not to lend it to me if it has any of his pubes on it.

While you are at it include that email she has been sending to the various ISP claiming we are the spawn of the devil and are being investigated by the FBI.

I know this guy could deffo turn this in as a class project and maybe get extra credit, but who knows. He might not even do it, and he lives in Armenia and all so they might not get it.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 01:47:05 PM »
That wasn't quite the question mate. What I'm asking, as I'm to lazy and I'm about to go the gym to get my ass kicked at Raquet ball again, is where would I point my friend for the information. In fhte form of the links to the Patti Atwood Sting, The WWASP vs. Sue, and so and so forth. The copy of the book has been ordered as he said he needs some toilet reading. I told him not to lend it to me if it has any of his pubes on it.

Sueschefftruth.com has all the info.  OH...  And checkthis word document out.  The source who sent it to me said it was Sue's original book script.   Probably changed a bit since then but it includes some interesting confirmation of the reasons Ashlyn was sent to program.

While you are at it include that email she has been sending to the various ISP claiming we are the spawn of the devil and are being investigated by the FBI.

on sueschefftruth.com.  Start from the oldest post and read forwards in time.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 01:51:42 PM »
ahh gotcha.

Thanks, I'll let you know what the Armenian has to say about all of this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 01:54:31 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »
Any direct links for where to dig up the information?.

Well.  If somebody in Denmark, hypothetically, buys a copy, and somehow that copy was mailed to "somebody" else, and that copy ended up on a flatbed scanner (similar to the one I have right here), and somehow those scanned files ended up stitched together and optimized in a PDF (such as in Acrobat pro, which I have a copy of here), and somehow that PDF ended up on bittorrent...  something like that could hypothetically happen (not that I would ever dream of violating copyright law).
Unfortunately I can't be a part of it, because I have to wait until the extremists in Sweden have been thrown out of our networks. It is a big issue right now. They have positioned themselves to listen into all kind of communication in the eastern part of Denmark.

ENDitorial: Sweden is listening to all internet and phone conversations

As you can see we are close to war. People from Sweden dont drink alcohol like we do. They are almost like those people in Afghanistan we fight. Perhaps there is a connection. We don't know and haft the country is on a lockdown.

Old technoligies like telexes, cobber wires spread out all over our office floors and using humans to deliver messages internally are the daily life in our firms during these months until our government are finished rerouting the internet traffic on Danish networks only. (Thank you for cheap eastern European labor)

But don't worry. Just state when you are ready then you will be contacted by someone in Jutland how to proceed.