Author Topic: TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences  (Read 22271 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »
Damn lazy ass trolls.  The least they could do is load up on some carbs if they're gonna invite themselves into the Fornits sandbox.

:flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2006, 04:10:36 PM »
Yea, troll mama, lay out some drama here!

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2006, 05:21:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Not one description of TB and what that place was like?
Not one word of anger about how her son was treated?
Not one word about the process of getting her son released?
Not one word about ANYTHING?
And the kid is JUST FINE?
TROLL METER!  3

I can not describe for myself on what the place looks like.  I picked him up after dark.  The guard asked for my ID plus my two friends that were with.   My son's family rep showed up and they went and got him.  We were sitting on a bench in the courtyard.   Yes, there are bars on the windows, however; driving back to the airport, so does every house I saw.  Its a 3 hour drive from Treasure Beach to Monetgo Bay.  Twisty roads, up mountain, down mountain.  

The process of releasing him:  I called last Wed told them I was picking him up Thursday evening.   I went there, they had his stuff ready. I signed a release form and out we were.  Took about 20 min.  while driver from Sunset Resort was waiting for us.  

Most of what my son has told me happened to other boys.   Staff hit a boy in the face with a radio and slammed his head on the concrete.  Now that boy has plates in his cheek and jaw.   My son was trying to be forced into the bathroom where there are no cameras but instead he fought.  The staff then punched him in the stomach on camera.   He never saw that staff member again.  He was severely infected from sand fleas.  No treatment.  

I did not say he was just fine.  I was quoting the parents that responded to my email.   I said he was doing okay.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2006, 05:58:48 PM »
Okay, so now you have personal knowledge of child abuse and are bound by law to report this incident to the proper authorities.  I suggest you stop posting on Fornits and get busy contacting CPS in the victim's home state, the attorney general's office and the U.S. Dept. of State. Once you have finished with those three tasks, some of us might be able to breathe a bit easier.  

Do you not realize this could have been your son whose friend told their parent about your boy being abused and that parent did not do everything they could to STOP THE ABUSE?

:flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2006, 06:09:53 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Do you not realize this could have been your son whose friend told their parent about your boy being abused and that parent did not do everything they could to STOP THE ABUSE?

You have a point!   I will ask him what the boys name was and try to contact his parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2006, 06:23:41 PM »
What exactly did this 13 year old do that required international imprisonment?

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2006, 06:29:17 PM »
Defiant, argued uncontrollably, disrespect for any kind of authority.  Abusive to us so we have had the cops here.  I could go on and on.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2006, 06:31:52 PM »
Please go on. It's not every day a parent sends a 13 year old to a place like TB and we want to understand how something so unbelivable could actually happen.

Why did you not contact the jamaican authorities after hearing of all this abuse while you were there? Why are you so calm and not angry about all this?

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2006, 06:42:08 PM »
Hey, she doesn't owe anyone here anything, so please stop trying to bully her. When I first learned about this issue I was pissed and wanted to rip the head off of any parent that sent their kids to places like TB.

Now I realize that these places are master exploiters, feeding the fires of desperation burning in the guts of parents. If she was trying to justify and hold herself above responsibility I could understand you all beating up on her. But she's not doing any of that she admits that she made the mistake and that it was wrong. She can't undo that mistake, but she has taken the steps to right it>>
  • Her son is out ]she tried to help inform other parents,
  • and she has shared her story with us.
Come on folks lets just be glad that one parent and one kid is free.... thanks to all of you here who inform us about places like TB  
 ::cheers::
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 10:24:03 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 22, 2006, 07:19:30 PM »
Quote from: ""jnzmom""
Defiant, argued uncontrollably, disrespect for any kind of authority.  Abusive to us so we have had the cops here.  I could go on and on.

Uh... defiance and arguing are not mental/psychological pathologies and not anything needing 'treatment', jnz. Did someone try to say that was some actual disorder or 'problem'? Because saying you need to force 'therapy' for a nonexistant problem is 100% quackery! I wonder if you could nail the edcon for something akin to practicing without a liscence or fraud...

What do you mean abusive? WHY did you call the cops, exactly? Not generalized 'abusiveness' like what comes from the mouths of ST posters, I mean speciifcs... was it all verbal or was he actually harming anyone or anything?

I'm not trying to bully you (and to those who think I am, If I was, you'd know...) I'm just trying to understand whats going on and what your thinking was. If he was acting out violently, that is one thing, and there is REAL help to be had for that REAL problem... but sending a kid away for having a big mouth is just stupid.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 22, 2006, 07:31:15 PM »
Why doesnt this TB Mom get in touch with the watchdog org ISAC?  They have a procedure for reporting allegations of abuse to the proper authorities in the U.S. and overseas.

http://www.isaccorp.org

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 22, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »
Why not take them to court for abuse and not giving education or therapy while you're at it?

A person by himself doing what a program does to kids is a 'sex offender'... but a business isn't?
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:40 PM »
YOU haven't sent me anything, TSW...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 22, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »
I can not describe for myself on what the place looks like. I picked him up after dark.

http://www.wwaspsinfo.net/gallery/tranq ... page1.html

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2006, 09:10:56 PM »
Wow TSW, get the sand out. My dad might have been a Class A asshole but the very idea of sending me to some cult like this would have appalled him beyond compare and even my crazy-ass mom would have flipped her gizzard. All of this is thoroughly in the camp of 'things you just don't do to children'.

If I really was a programmie, don't you think they'd have better websites? :lol:

During the period of their lives that a lot of the posters here were being incarcerated and had cult bullshit rammed down their throats, I was busy worrying about grades, bike riding, going on late-night outings with friends, crushing my parents' minds like soft clay (so no, this has nothing to do with them, I've already gotten more revenge than they were worth), and playing Starcraft.

Yes, I am, in fact, a complete outsider to all of this, having no direct interaction with any of it before Fornits, and I have never felt happier about that fact than right now. 8-)

And yes, I am gloating. Don't waste your hate on me. I just eat it. Save it for the child torturers instead.

I could flame you back, TSW, but really- don't you have your own demons to worry about? It's not worth my time.

Back to the trolling!