Author Topic: TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences  (Read 22401 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2006, 09:52:02 PM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
It is my intention to disregard anything you have to say

Liar.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »
Better calm down. Can't have Ginger's two "moderators" having a little fight, here!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2006, 10:05:49 PM »
The days of our fornits  :roll:

ON TOPIC PLEASE.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 23, 2006, 12:34:22 PM »
Programmie: Why were you sent to the program!?
Kid: I have no idea, I was kidnapped in the middle of the night and my parents let it happen so...
Programmie: Are you trying to blame your parents for where you are at?
Kid: Well... I don't know. I didn't come here on my own, so the answer to your question is my parents sent me.
Programmie: Wrong! Do you think your parents wanted to spend their hard earned money to send you here? Do you think your siblings and family spending the holidays alone this year feel good that you are here? NO! It is YOUR fault and YOUR fault alone that you are here. Why do you think your parents sent you here, are they rewarding you for good behavior with a vaccation?
Kid: Well, no.. I guess I was doing some bad things, and in a letter my parents told me that I was doing..
Programmie: No! I want you to tell me what you did wrong. I already know what your parents said. You might think that you are their bundle of joy but let me tell you that have had it with you. Take a look around and look where you are. Your behavior and your choices alone brought you here. Your parents saw this destructive behavior and took action to save your life from your negative choices.
Kid: I guess...
Programmie: So are you going to tell everyone why you are here, or are you choosing out of the seminar.
Kid: Well I don't know what you want me to say... I got arrested for stealing cars and doing drugs so I guess thats why they sent me or something...
Programmie: Or something? Do you think you deserved to be rewarded for that kind of negative behavior? It is your choices that brought you here and it is only your choices that will get you out of here. Now tell me why it is you did these things.
Kid: I dont know. Me and my friends would...
Programmie: You are not here because of your friends. Your choices alone brought you here. There are no accidents. You CHOSE to be here through your actions. You chose the path that led to where you are. So obviously your choices are wrong. You need new tools and new decision making skills so you don't end up here again.
Kid: I don't know..
Programmie: Really, I must insist...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 23, 2006, 03:24:35 PM »
TSW wrote:

Right the movement progresses with yet another MGDP masterpiece. Does your hypocracy know any limits? Obviously not.

It is a wonder any parent would have anything to say to anyone with people like you around.

Your hate filled semantics are far to program like. Your bile leaks program in every word and phrase. Your justifications for your outrage ooze program right down to the last period.

There is something fucked up about you. I have no idea what it is, but for the longest time I passed it off as immaturity. I can't see you being immature, not with this ongoing pattern of personal attacks against everyone who doesn't share your own narrow view.

I am left with three conclusions.

Either you really are a program plant like Might Aardvark suggests.

Your are a program survivor yourself who holds a great deal of rage against your own parents and this is your own impotent way of getting back at them.

You are a fucked in the head 15 year old living in your mom's basement getting his rocks off by playing sick power games with other people's emotions.

Either way. It is my intention to disregard anything you have to say and add to any further discussions here on fornits. You have ran off to many potentially valueable sources of information.  I advise anyone else who has any common sense to no longer give MGDP the time of the day. His vitirol has caused more harm to the progress of those who actively give a damn than he has helped.

All the best for you MGDP but you are just another troll. Sadly a troll that has Ginger conned six ways to sunday.

Oh yeah.. Niles check your pm box.

Took the words right outta my mouth.  It's the third option....the one I bolded above.  On the nosey!! :roll:  :rofl:
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 23, 2006, 06:52:57 PM »
i agree anne. Besides what is up with this idea that if a person does not beat their breast and cry on an international forum to perfect stangers they are automatically judged. Some people are the stiff upper lip type. others feel it is not appropriate to share any feelings of guilt with the world. Or this lady may still be processing her feelings toward the whole situation.
Moreover when did it become ok to openly accuse a perfect stanger of being a liar? For fuck sake just let a person be heard, ask questions and quietly draw your own conclusions.
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 23, 2006, 07:38:17 PM »
Shut up you goddamn piece of shit good for nothing liar!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 24, 2006, 09:58:21 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Shut up you goddamn piece of shit good for nothing liar!

Gee, that was so funny.  Where do you come up with that rapier wit? :roll:  :roll:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 24, 2006, 10:03:50 AM »
Quote from: ""Oz girl""
i agree anne. Besides what is up with this idea that if a person does not beat their breast and cry on an international forum to perfect stangers they are automatically judged. Some people are the stiff upper lip type. others feel it is not appropriate to share any feelings of guilt with the world. Or this lady may still be processing her feelings toward the whole situation.
Moreover when did it become ok to openly accuse a perfect stanger of being a liar? For fuck sake just let a person be heard, ask questions and quietly draw your own conclusions.

I don't know Oz Girl.  A lot of things are changing around here and not for the better, IMO.....but then again, it's not my site so it's not for me to say what is and isn't acceptable.  If things continue as they are though, I won't be around much.  Ginger always says stop doing it if you're not having fun anymore.   I think I will in a while, cuz I ain't.

Don't get me wrong, I still believe in Fornits and its message and intention but a lot of aspects lately very much remind me of program thinking and that I can't handle watching.  I also still consider her my friend.  Friends piss each other off all the time.  Hopefully we will work things out.

Ginger and Fornits have both meant a lot to me over the years and I would miss them both dearly if I decided to leave, but we'll just have to see.

Offline Rude Intrusion

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2006, 11:30:17 AM »
GMDP; I too am puzzled by your frequently naming people trolls or liars. Your are to quick to judge in most cases; and your comments are doing more harm to the debate than good. Make an effort to be still and see how they mature on the board, before making such decisions.

TSW; You might be a little less hostile with GMDP. Using these forums are something of a learning process. Given time and experience he'll learn to be cautious with snap judgments. I think, Partly,  it is a natural tendency to totally blame the parents for this industry's issues. A knee jerk reaction to think them all stupid and selfish and everything else negative in the human makeup. I suspect, in time, with more experience, he'll learn to view the parents posting with a more moderate and balanced reaction. At least, I hope so.  

GMDP; you can't help the kids in the programs by alienating the parents. People do not listen to those who are attacking them. And while some see any kind of criticism as an attack, others can be reasoned with, if you are more diplomatic in your arguments. They are the ones you can reach and make allies of; and this is an important and worth while goal.
ashed Brains Shrink

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: December 24, 2006, 11:37:02 AM »
If I wanted your opinion, I'd beat it out of you with a hammer.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 24, 2006, 11:39:09 AM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""

If I wanted to hear any shit outta you, I'd squeeze it out of your head like popping a zit.

Get over yourself.  You're not as big and bad as you think honey. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 24, 2006, 12:08:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""

Its an opinion widely shared; and advice which you may not want, but which you need. You sometimes behave like a Jr. high school brat writing on the bath room walls.

No doubt you are a smart kid with a lot on the ball and some good ideas; but you are to quick to demean and devalue others. You'd be wise to read more and comment less; for a while anyway.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 24, 2006, 12:35:02 PM »
Mmmm. That last one was tangy. Got any more?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: December 24, 2006, 12:44:35 PM »
No speaking out of turn in group!