Author Topic: TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences  (Read 22390 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences
« Reply #135 on: December 24, 2006, 12:59:18 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
No speaking out of turn in group!

:roll:  :roll:
He's a little attention freak, the bully on the playground.  Ya know, the kid who's always ragging on someone for something....doesn't matter what it is as long as he gets to jump up and down and scream "Look at me!!!  Look at me!!!  See what a badass I am?  See how mean I am?"

Like I said before, get over yourself darlin'.   :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #136 on: December 24, 2006, 01:44:23 PM »
No speaking out of turn in group!

ME: Yeah i'd like to confront Milk

FECESLATATOR: Go ahead Psy

ME: *inhales*... do you think you're such a big man HUH!  You get off on conflict don't you! You enjoy stirring things up don't you!  Do you think you're doing a good thing playing the asshole?  Do you think parents will listen to you if you beat them down with the truth?  Is that supposed to help them?  What keeps them from closing the browser and never coming back.  Why should they listen to you when they can get comfort ANYWHERE else.  Go ahead, drive em into the arms of the programmers.  Aw fuck it'  You aren't listening.  You're always right.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 24, 2006, 01:55:41 PM »
And Anne's was rather like drinking hazlenut coffee creamer straight from the bottle. Mmmmm. Factually wrong, though. If the local kids at the skate park read your post, Anne, they'd wonder who the fuck you're talking about.

Which is more likely to drive parents away, moderately nasty true statements about horrible child abuse, or multi-page flamewars that the OP most assuredly doesn't care about?

Good going guys. Be sure to dogpile me in public next time this happens. I'll be sure to be twice as mean. :)

Jnzmom and any other program parent reading this (and I know that if you have the least bit of curiosity for what the other side really is, you're still reading this): We're human beings. This is what human beings happen to do to each other from time to time. No one is forced to participate and no one on Fornits speaks for anyone but himself and it's easy to forget that. This is not a "rap" and there is no "group", despite anyone's wishes (and despite the parodies).

Jnzmom, I'll tell you a secret: Most of the locals are of the opinion that you can't handle the truth stated bluntly, and this is why they're jumping down my throat. I have very little respect for you (you sent your kid to TB, after all), but I'll treat you a bit better than that. You had to send your kid to the hospital for a serious untreated infection. I refuse to treat you as if you're too stupid to realize that that means your kid has been seriously neglected, as I simply don't believe in treating people like mental invalids. If you really want to run back to the comforting safety of WWASPS parents telling you that their kids are A-OK in a place where kids are forced to lay on their stomachs on concrete for eight hours a day, that's entirely your decision, but I honestly won't take you for the kind of person who would actually do that. And I won't treat the other WWASPS parents as being too ignorant to realize what's going on, either. You're all adults. You either know better or should.

There. Let the throat-jumping commence!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 24, 2006, 02:01:17 PM »
I think we should also get Ginger to remove the "I just" thread, and other such garbage on this site. We need to show program parents that we are upstanding citizens worthy of their attention. I think there should be no anonymous posters. Everyone should be required to have a college degree who posts. If anyone posts an insult to a parent they should be banned. We need to define a purpose and anyone who deviates from that purpose should be shunned. We must show the program people we are not what they ssaid we were, druggies and losers. I have a P.H.d. in sociology, so I feel I am properly equipped intellectually to post. But before you do, ask yourself, am I really qualified to make a post at fornits? Do I really understand the ramifications of my actions?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2006, 02:30:10 PM »
And Anne's was rather like drinking hazlenut coffee creamer straight from the bottle. Mmmmm. Factually wrong, though. If the local kids at the skate park read your post, Anne, they'd wonder who the fuck you're talking about.

Is that supposed to bother me or something?

Which is more likely to drive parents away, moderately nasty true statements about horrible child abuse, or multi-page flamewars that the OP most assuredly doesn't care about?

Don't know.  All I know is that I've had more than just a few parents contact me off the boards for help because they can't stand to deal with you.  

Good going guys. Be sure to dogpile me in public next time this happens. I'll be sure to be twice as mean.

Oh Boo-fucking-Hoo.   :roll: Hopefully I won't ever have to meet you in public.  It's not something I would relish.  You can try to be mean...and you are to some people, but to most of us you just come across as a sad little attention whore.

Jnzmom and any other program parent reading this (and I know that if you have the least bit of curiosity for what the other side really is, you're still reading this): We're human beings. This is what human beings happen to do to each other from time to time. No one is forced to participate and no one on Fornits speaks for anyone but himself and it's easy to forget that. This is not a "rap" and there is no "group", despite anyone's wishes (and despite the parodies).

Agreed.

Jnzmom, I'll tell you a secret: Most of the locals are of the opinion that you can't handle the truth stated bluntly, and this is why they're jumping down my throat.

Speak for yourself moron.  That's not how I think at all.

I have very little respect for you (you sent your kid to TB, after all), but I'll treat you a bit better than that. You had to send your kid to the hospital for a serious untreated infection. I refuse to treat you as if you're too stupid to realize that that means your kid has been seriously neglected, as I simply don't believe in treating people like mental invalids. If you really want to run back to the comforting safety of WWASPS parents telling you that their kids are A-OK in a place where kids are forced to lay on their stomachs on concrete for eight hours a day, that's entirely your decision, but I honestly won't take you for the kind of person who would actually do that. And I won't treat the other WWASPS parents as being too ignorant to realize what's going on, either. You're all adults. You either know better or should.

I don't think that's it at all.  I've had plenty of run-ins here with people.  I'm a little more selective about it than you are.  Some parents are as you described above, but not all of them.

You carry on with your little self-promotional tantrums and practically demanding donations from people (when the fuck did THAT start?  "say it with money"   :roll:  ::both:: )and I'll continue to talk with these people off the boards.

No throat jumping.  There are a lot of us who have felt this way for a while, I'm just saying it out loud.  I could give a shit what you think of me.  You're just an angry little boy who's found the perfect "cause" to vomit his rage all over everyone.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 24, 2006, 02:31:52 PM »
I think we should also get Ginger to remove the "I just" thread, and other such garbage on this site. We need to show program parents that we are upstanding citizens worthy of their attention. I think there should be no anonymous posters. Everyone should be required to have a college degree who posts. If anyone posts an insult to a parent they should be banned. We need to define a purpose and anyone who deviates from that purpose should be shunned. We must show the program people we are not what they ssaid we were, druggies and losers. I have a P.H.d. in sociology, so I feel I am properly equipped intellectually to post. But before you do, ask yourself, am I really qualified to make a post at fornits? Do I really understand the ramifications of my actions?

:rofl:  :rofl:  ::both::  ::fuckoff::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 24, 2006, 02:34:02 PM »

::drummer::  ::deal::  ::cheers::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 24, 2006, 02:50:11 PM »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 24, 2006, 03:05:56 PM »
Honey, you ain't upsetting me.  I was asked to post what I have regarding you.  You're like an annoying little gnat buzzing around here to most of us.  I guess you've really gotten to a few other people (and I'm not talking about program parents but some of us program vets).  They know that I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of me here anymore so they asked me to speak up and I did.

As I've said before, you're an angry little kid who happened upon a forum that you could join and have an outlet for whatever the hell your problem is.  I don't want you to leave, nor would it matter if I did.  It ain't my forum.  I'll just speak up every now and then when you're being a dick.  You're pretty much a dick all the time so I'll just have to be selective in what I respond to.  Or wait for someone to email me and ask me to respond.

Have fun monkeyboy. ::bwahaha2::  ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 24, 2006, 03:21:16 PM »
Ironically, the first and only place I heard the term "whambulance" actually used in real life was at a wwasps program. The fat bitch of a family mother would use it to shut up kids who started complaining. Effective it was, for a grown woman, the only mother figure in the young boys lives to immasculate them like that in front of their peers like that. At wwasps it wasn't raps it was feedback. When everyone ganged up on you, the standard was for everyone to yell "agreed". It would go something like this.

Kid 1: I think you are being fake.
Kid 2: Fuck you.
Kid 1: See how fake you are!
Group: AGREED!

:roll:

:rofl:

Now back to my christmas cookies.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 24, 2006, 11:36:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penalty""

I've heard that Jnzmom is gone. Consequently, this thread has morphed into people giving you feedback about your potential role in that, and in general.
Re: the statement in the above quote, we do speak for ourselves, and I personally would appreciate you noticing how often you use the word "we", and sometimes when you're being "mean". I'd prefer you speak for yourself. There is no consensus on Fornits. No one can speak for everyone. Because you are listed as an Administrator, anyone new to the site might assume that your use of the word "we" does constitute a consensus.

Jnzmom, I'll tell you a secret: Most of the locals are of the opinion that you can't handle the truth stated bluntly, and this is why they're jumping down my throat.

Just my perspective, but this isn't about the "truth stated bluntly". That happens everyday on Fornits.
It appears to me to be a race... to be the first to identify a troll. Not wanting to be taken/deceived by a troll.
It will happen.
Anything's possible, but I saw no indicators that this woman was a troll.
And, if you are concerned about being taken, just as you said to the alleged troll, you don't have to read. You can avoid any thread in which others are engaged in dialogue with someone 'you' think is a troll.

That is not my intention. But, I do think you've been given some "truth stated bluntly" to consider. I know that several people have discussed this with you in private, just a matter of time before the boil errupted on the forum.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 25, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »
Some around here would have us treat anyone who claims to be a program parent, as royalty. Personally I disagree, but I just want to know from anyone who feels like answering today... what exactly is it that these program parents have that you  need? What information could they possibly provide that you don't already know, or couldn't find out another way? Are you trying to organize parents into a group or something? I just don't get it I guess. We know how WWASPS treats parents, what they do, the literature they receive, we know it all. What is so important that JNZMOM could have told you, that might have made a difference in shutting these programs down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 25, 2006, 01:09:40 PM »
What is so important that JNZMOM could have told you, that might have made a difference in shutting these programs down.

The 35 email addresses.

In retrospect that is so unlikely as to be laughable. People, especially brainwashed people, don't do that. They sit around quietly and let the detractors get hustled out the door.

Remember, there are less than 200 kids locked up in that particular hellhole. For a full 35 people to email her would mean that not only were a sixth of the parents reading that forum between the time the message was posted and it was deleted (a highly unlikely proposition, considering the tiny percentage of other programmed parents who post on any forum at all), but they all emailed her about it. Not fucking happening! The math just doesn't work out.

And if she really has stopped reading this forum then it probably wasn't the place for her anyway. I know that people are trying to get in touch with her privately. G'luck on that one. Don't be surprised when her other contact details are suddenly unavailable, too.

Overall, though, it was an extremely well done troll.

[troll10]

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 26, 2006, 02:04:35 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
I've heard that Jnzmom is gone.

No, am not gone.  I was taking time to spend a wonderful Christmas with my husband, and both my sons.   Anyone, I wouldnt give milk the time of day to get rid of me.   As I see it, he has not personal knowledge of being a parent or a child that was sent to these programs.  So whatever is said by him, I just disregard anyways.   No biggie.  I know who I am and my experiences with WWASP,  he has no clue.   Just because a few dont believe me, thats up to them.  I am not letting that affect me.  I have had good responses from people that I would rather put energy into.  

Hope you all had a good Christmas.   My son was very happy to be home spending it with us.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 26, 2006, 03:01:02 PM »
JNZ mom, I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

GMDP - you write:
Remember, there are less than 200 kids locked up in that particular hellhole. For a full 35 people to email her would mean that not only were a sixth of the parents reading that forum between the time the message was posted and it was deleted (a highly unlikely proposition, considering the tiny percentage of other programmed parents who post on any forum at all), but they all emailed her about it. Not fucking happening! The math just doesn't work out.  

It is absolutely possible she got a slew of Email. 35 is a high number if your talking strictly program parents  - but still possible. The BBS people network much as "we" net work. If two or three happened to see it before it got yanked, it could easily get passed around to several score more; and many of them might feel interested enough to write.

Also it is very possible the programmed will want to fish for info, to pass along to the program. And many will simply feel compelled to write and tell her how she has been a bad, bad parent, who has damed her son to death or jail.  The program staff might even pass out her info to the dependably programmed, to do just that.

I have at times also been swamped with email and I know how the numbers can swell as things get passed around.

I have heard that the Program has removed email info from the BBS users profiles to make passing info off board more difficult. I even heard that they did away with the general baord, to stop program parents from differing schools being able to share thoughts, concerns and info. I have not been able to get these reports verified, but even if this is all true - people meet at support group meetings and the Parent Child seminairs, and no doubt contact info gets shared, and off board net working  takes place.

You really should practice more patience before popping off.