Author Topic: Just my opinion...  (Read 12454 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« on: November 11, 2006, 06:22:19 AM »
Just an opinion?

While I have never posted anything but have continued to read on Fornits for a long time, I feel compelled to voice my opinion.  

For starters, while, I, myself have worked at HLA, and while I have found some interesting readings on here, and there may be some facts correct, people have also have misconstrued, lied and/or are very misinformed on other situations.

The one thing that does bother me is the fact that individuals are giving out names of children who have attended the school, over the web, whose parents have sent their children to HLA or (to other intervention/boarding/academic/therapeutic schools.) And while, I am sure that some of you feel that you have been done a complete injustice at HLA, do you not think that an injustice is being done to the same kids by breaking confidentiality and posting their names on the web.  You should be ashamed?I do not see you posting your real names on here, which I might add includes ex-staff, staff, parents and students.  To make one correction, give credit where credit is due, referring to one particular incident wherein about the child who attempted suicide and it was not Walter who saved this child?s life ? it was Mark Keith.  Your story here is not entiely accurate either.

And while I do not know Bill Gray?s ex-wife, and I certainly have no use or respect for Bill Gray, I find it interesting that at least she identified herself.  If what you post is true then why don?t you identify yourself?    

If you continue to choose to post your opinions, facts, lies, stretched truths or whatever, please do so with caution, caring and most of all with respect for other people.  If you want your voice to be heard, then do it the legal way and stand up for what you believe, thats the only way to make any real changes.  And by the nasty name calling on here it just shows people how much disrespect you have.

I also find it interesting that people are throwing stones at all staff.  Just because you have a bag of apples and a few have them have turned out to be bad you do not throw out the entire bag. That includes staff and/or students.  And while you all choose to condemn every one who works there, contrary to a lot of belief there are staff there and were there in the past that cares about the kids and helping them.  And while I also believe that there were kids that did not belong at HLA/Ridge Creek, maybe some of you need to be directing some of your anger at the ones that sent you there or at yourself for your own misbehaviors. And to the ones who supposedly did you injustice by going through the courts.

To any of you who have been on here with whom I have had the pleasure of knowing, I hope all is well with you and I have missed you all.  And while, I do still associate with a number of you on a personal basis,  I hope that if there is any of you who we have lost contact together, that you are all doing well and just know that there were staff that cared deeply for you.  Please feel free to call me I would love to hear from you.  

Not a coward?.
Tamara Keith ? ex-school communicator and wife of Mark Keith.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 08:38:44 AM »
"Dammit!  I want that damage report!"

"We've been hit, sir.  We're sinking.  The engine room is flooded, half our men are dead and we're listing heavily starboard, taking on water.  We're going down, sir."

"We'll see about that, sailor.  Get me Keith's wife from Damage Control, pronto!"

(Captain mumbles under his breath)  "She'll keep us afloat for those few critical moments until I can get myself off this wreck.  'Down with the ship'?  Fuck that.."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 10:05:35 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 10:40:35 AM »
Tamara,

Even the people on this site with admit in private that they know there are good people working at HLA who care about the kids.  They will even admit that there are kids who get help there.  The main problem they have is that Dr. Buccellato has chosen to run the school in a very irresponsible way.  You know from working there that he is crazy with some of the decisions he makes.  He has made Mark's life crazy on more than one occasion.  He is financially irresponsible, he lies about credentials of staff, and admits kids who have no business being there.  You know these things are true.  If you look past the rhetoric that goes on here, you will find a lot of truth to what is being said.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 12:19:52 PM »
The bottom line is this...  

If as a staff member you choose to ignore the way the place is run and stay... then you SUPPORT it and those that are in charge.  

Just my opinion

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
Re: Just my opinion...
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 03:44:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Tamara Keith""
Just an opinion?

While I have never posted anything but have continued to read on Fornits for a long time, I feel compelled to voice my opinion.  

For starters, while, I, myself have worked at HLA, and while I have found some interesting readings on here, and there may be some facts correct, people have also have misconstrued, lied and/or are very misinformed on other situations.

The one thing that does bother me is the fact that individuals are giving out names of children who have attended the school, over the web, whose parents have sent their children to HLA or (to other intervention/boarding/academic/therapeutic schools.) And while, I am sure that some of you feel that you have been done a complete injustice at HLA, do you not think that an injustice is being done to the same kids by breaking confidentiality and posting their names on the web.  You should be ashamed?I do not see you posting your real names on here, which I might add includes ex-staff, staff, parents and students.  To make one correction, give credit where credit is due, referring to one particular incident wherein about the child who attempted suicide and it was not Walter who saved this child?s life ? it was Mark Keith.  Your story here is not entiely accurate either.

And while I do not know Bill Gray?s ex-wife, and I certainly have no use or respect for Bill Gray, I find it interesting that at least she identified herself.  If what you post is true then why don?t you identify yourself?    

If you continue to choose to post your opinions, facts, lies, stretched truths or whatever, please do so with caution, caring and most of all with respect for other people.  If you want your voice to be heard, then do it the legal way and stand up for what you believe, thats the only way to make any real changes.  And by the nasty name calling on here it just shows people how much disrespect you have.

I also find it interesting that people are throwing stones at all staff.  Just because you have a bag of apples and a few have them have turned out to be bad you do not throw out the entire bag. That includes staff and/or students.  And while you all choose to condemn every one who works there, contrary to a lot of belief there are staff there and were there in the past that cares about the kids and helping them.  And while I also believe that there were kids that did not belong at HLA/Ridge Creek, maybe some of I want you to be directing some of your anger at the ones that sent you there or at yourself for your own misbehaviors. And to the ones who supposedly did you injustice by going through the courts.

To any of you who have been on here with whom I have had the pleasure of knowing, I hope all is well with you and I have missed you all.  And while, I do still associate with a number of you on a personal basis,  I hope that if there is any of you who we have lost contact together, that you are all doing well and just know that there were staff that cared deeply for you.  Please feel free to call me I would love to hear from you.  

Not a coward?.
Tamara Keith ? ex-school communicator and wife of Mark Keith.

Is this any excuse for your husband calling kids "worthless little fuckers"?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 04:14:06 PM »
Tamara, I have no idea who either you or your husband is so I won't attack you directly. I will however take issue with a number of your comments.

people have also have misconstrued, lied and/or are very misinformed on other situations.

Really? Which ones specifically. You mentioned a situation regarding your husband that you feel was misconstrued. Fine what are some of the others?

The one thing that does bother me is the fact that individuals are giving out names of children who have attended the school, over the web, whose parents have sent their children to HLA or (to other intervention/boarding/academic/therapeutic schools.) And while, I am sure that some of you feel that you have been done a complete injustice at HLA, do you not think that an injustice is being done to the same kids by breaking confidentiality and posting their names on the web.

Hi I'm Kettle you must be Pot? HLA staffers and Susie the Bullfrog specifically worked tirelessly for quite some time to identify and publish online who some of us were. Myself in particular. Now simply because they were too stupid to ever really figure it out changes nothing about the fact that they tried. Now as far as mentioned the names of students who arent involved in the discussion, I agree their names should not be mentioned without their permission. It however happens on both sides.

And while I also believe that there were kids that did not belong at HLA/Ridge Creek, maybe some of I want you to be directing some of your anger at the ones that sent you there or at yourself for your own misbehaviors. And to the ones who supposedly did you injustice by going through the courts.

I'm assuming that last comment was directed towards Deborah? Her situation is no different then some of ours. When HLA admits a student and soon discovers they either don't belogn there or need a more restrictive enviroment the ethical and respondsible thing to do is: SEND THE KID AWAY!!!!! However at HLA the allmighty dollar reigns supreme and anything or anyone who interfers with that is percieved as a threat. Student, parent or state agency alike. The school admitted me and kept me there illegally. HLA staffers lied in open court to keep Deborah's son there. Don't we have the right to be angry about that?

And while I do not know Bill Gray?s ex-wife, and I certainly have no use or respect for Bill Gray, I find it interesting that at least she identified herself. If what you post is true then why don?t you identify yourself?

She also posted anonymously so she could attack people from the shadows, threatened and tried to reveal personal information about posters with opinions contrary to hers, and ducked out like the idiot coward she is whenever the kitchen got a little too hot. As to why we dont identify ourselves....Why don't you ask Marla or Clarke how HLA reacts people posting the truth.

If you continue to choose to post your opinions, facts, lies, stretched truths or whatever, please do so with caution, caring and most of all with respect for other people. If you want your voice to be heard, then do it the legal way and stand up for what you believe, thats the only way to make any real changes. And by the nasty name calling on here it just shows people how much disrespect you have.

Are you going to claim HLA staffers have shown care caution or respect? Just look at F.Lee or any of his other names for a prime example of how hla staffers act on here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 06:58:23 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The bottom line is this...  

If as a staff member you choose to ignore the way the place is run and stay... then you SUPPORT it and those that are in charge.  

Just my opinion

Thanks for your opinion.  Tamara left HLA a long time ago.

She is a remarkable person and one of the ONLY reasons my kid survived HLA.  The other reason he survived was Mark Keith.  My kid, who hated HLA, has credited Mark and Tamara with saving his life.  Say what you want about HLA - I hate all of those people and frankly would like to see Buccellato behind bars -  but be careful what you say about Mark and  Tamara Keith.  Do not judge them unless you know them.  They are amazing human beings.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 07:05:36 PM »
Bullshit, you're another lying shill. But it's funny to see the lying shills go "no, MY owner is okay, it's all the OTHERS that were at fault!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 07:18:14 PM »
how does a staff in the role of school communicator save someone's life? or did she have other duties? why did she leave and mark stay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 08:43:40 PM »
No thanks necessary.  I didn't know Tamara but have met Mark on several occasions.  I don't question that your child may have benefited from the experience.  Unfortunately, he may be one in several hundred that didn't.  My statement wasn't a personal attack against the Keith's...I'm sorry you took it as such.  As a staff member at HLA I left because I didn't support the program and recognized that it wouldn't change.  Again, I stand by my original statement that if staff members stay they must be supporting HLA and all of its practices regardless of their individual contributions.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 10:27:12 PM »
You know this really is sort of the quintessential HLA response:

"Don't focus on what we're doing, focus on yourself and your anger. What's that you say? We're doing the exact same thing we're admonishing you for? Nonsense! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtian!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2006, 11:02:29 PM »
Tamara-
You and Mark are awesome people.  I have seen the difference you  two have made in the lives of many children and staff.  Thank you so much for all of your support.

If you don't know who this is...your mom probably does. :P

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2006, 11:46:12 PM »
how does a staff in the role of school communicator save someone's life? or did she have other duties? why did she leave and mark stay?

She took it upon herself to get to know my child. He reached out to her and she responded.    For the most part the "counselors" didn't give a crap about my kid.  But Tamara did.

I'll get called a "lying shill" again.   Whatever. I have nothing good to say about HLA these days.  But don't judge Tamara unless you know her.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Just my opinion...
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2006, 07:02:13 AM »
No thanks necessary.  I didn't know Tamara but have met Mark on several occasions.  I don't question that your child may have benefited from the experience.  Unfortunately, he may be one in several hundred that didn't.  My statement wasn't a personal attack against the Keith's...I'm sorry you took it as such.  As a staff member at HLA I left because I didn't support the program and recognized that it wouldn't change.  Again, I stand by my original statement that if staff members stay they must be supporting HLA and all of its practices regardless of their individual contributions.

Me too.  And I agree with this 100%.  If you know what's going on and choose to stay and don't go to the authorities to report the rampant abuse, then you are ONE OF THE ABUSERS and fully deserving of a full share of scorn and blame.

Now, as far as supporting the Keith's, all I need do is look at the records from ORS showing Mr. Keith has been cited for running the facility improperly, withholding food, allegedly beating a child, not reporting abuse or suicide tries, falsifying/destroying/not keeping records, etc.  I wouldn't let that fucker anywhere NEAR my kid.  Remember also that what the investigators actually find and cite is normally only a fraction of the violations - only the ones that can be proven.

HLA is dirty.  Any staff still taking money from it is equally as dirty or worse.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control