Author Topic: If I can help at all.  (Read 6240 times)

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« on: October 30, 2006, 09:50:19 PM »
I went through the program and recently graduated prior to the official release of the lawsuit filed by Plantiffs. I can and would be happy to however dispell some rumors and clear up some confusion with regard to a lot of these stories that have been floating around.
     First and foremost, the incident involving the female student that sexually assaulted a fellow female student with tree branches: people wonder why it was that no police investigation, well I can tell you right now that the so called assault on the girl I will only reffer to as "C" was entirely premeditated. I knew both of the girls and I saw them right before they ran off into the woods together. I didn't know what they were up to at the time but I knew that "C" was dying to be withdrawn and so I just have to say that when it comes to the issue of the one girl assaulting the other girl, it was because the victim wanted to say that she had been assaulted by locals so that her parents would withdraw her. It is true that the next day there was an assembly in the school cafeteria where Charles Cates told us not to tell our parents about it because everyone in the end was okay.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone might have.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 10:11:04 PM »
Even if it was premeditated that would only seem to suggest that neither girl was appropriate for placement at Hidden Lake. The victim for allowing that to be done to her, and the perpetrator for being willing to do it.

As to everyone being okay? A girl gets raped with a stick and she's okay???? Another girl is willing to do this and she's okay????Perhaps the better phrase might have been "everyone is seriously messed up in the head."

Further how appropriate is it for Cates to ask the inmates not to reveal the incident to their parents. What would have happened had you chosen to?

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 10:13:21 PM »
I would have been put on restrictions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: If I can help at all.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 10:14:29 PM »
Quote from: ""Thumper""
It is true that the next day there was an assembly in the school cafeteria where Charles Cates told us not to tell our parents about it because everyone in the end was okay.

WTF??????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 10:15:07 PM »

So much for honesty.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 10:37:43 PM »

Thumper - were you threatened with restrictions for talking to your parents about other things that happened?

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 10:42:11 PM »
They never upfront threatened us with restrictions, it was just sort of understood. If something bad happened that made the school look bad and you told your parents, you were punished for manipulating.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »
Trolling????

Offline Thumper

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 10:45:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Trolling????

What the hell is trolling?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »
yup...students dont talk like that..."with regards to..."
next time...take some lessons from the real students who post then you will at least "sound" reputable...
i also know the "real" story and while they did "plan" to do this the one girl went seriously above and beyond the call of duty and actually took much pleasure in beating and torturing the other girl...leaving her for dead at the bottom of a hill...
it was so sick and twisted taht the one who had this happen to her had to be sedated before they could even do a pelvic exam at the hospital...talk about fucked up...the one who did it wasn't taken out for about a month...sick twisted bitch...looking into her eyes was like looking at the devil same with the hannibal lector kid...death was in their eyes...
sick fuckin bastards...all for the glory of the all mighty $$$
and now...fuckers won't see christmas for all the good it did...and i think it is pretty freakin funny...
if you want some real shit...there is again no nurse and lance and melanie who are married also share a peer group, can we say conflict of interest and now the kids have NO ONE in that group to go to cause of course she will back him and he will back her...
fucked up!!!

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 11:14:23 PM »

If something bad happened that made the school look bad and you told your parents, you were punished for manipulating.

Please one of you idiot puppets justify this for me. An inmate tells the truth and he's punished for manipulating.

The theraputic....oh sorry the academic value of this is????

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 06:23:45 AM »
They never upfront threatened us with restrictions, it was just sort of understood. If something bad happened that made the school look bad and you told your parents, you were punished for manipulating.

What other things happened that you knew not to tell your parents about?

BTW - what ever happened to those 2 girls involved in that incident? Did they stay at the school?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 08:39:24 AM »
I went through the program and recently graduated prior to the official release of the lawsuit filed by Plantiffs. I can and would be happy to however dispell some rumors and clear up some confusion with regard to a lot of these stories that have been floating around.
     First and foremost, the incident involving the female student that sexually assaulted a fellow female student with tree branches: people wonder why it was that no police investigation, well I can tell you right now that the so called assault on the girl I will only reffer to as "C" was entirely premeditated. I knew both of the girls and I saw them right before they ran off into the woods together. I didn't know what they were up to at the time but I knew that "C" was dying to be withdrawn and so I just have to say that when it comes to the issue of the one girl assaulting the other girl, it was because the victim wanted to say that she had been assaulted by locals so that her parents would withdraw her. It is true that the next day there was an assembly in the school cafeteria where Charles Cates told us not to tell our parents about it because everyone in the end was okay.

I'll be happy to answer any questions anyone might have.

I was at that assembly.  Charles Cates did not tell the students not to tell their parents.  He told them not to tell their parents a faulty version of the story.  That was the whole point of making the announcement.  He wanted to dispell rumors before everyone got on the phone to tell their parents "locals are coming onto campus raping girls".  You may not like Charles Cates, but he is not stupid.  He is not going to tell the student body not to tell their parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2006, 08:42:46 AM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
Even if it was premeditated that would only seem to suggest that neither girl was appropriate for placement at Hidden Lake. The victim for allowing that to be done to her, and the perpetrator for being willing to do it.

As to everyone being okay? A girl gets raped with a stick and she's okay???? Another girl is willing to do this and she's okay????Perhaps the better phrase might have been "everyone is seriously messed up in the head."

Further how appropriate is it for Cates to ask the inmates not to reveal the incident to their parents. What would have happened had you chosen to?

You are right that neither girls was appropriate.  Especially the girls that did the assaulting.  Actually, Dr. Buccellato had been told that she was inappropriate, but he insisted on keeping her there and working with her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2006, 08:50:50 AM »
I was at that assembly.  Charles Cates did not tell the students not to tell their parents.  He told them not to tell their parents a faulty version of the story.  That was the whole point of making the announcement.  He wanted to dispell rumors before everyone got on the phone to tell their parents "locals are coming onto campus raping girls".  You may not like Charles Cates, but he is not stupid.  He is not going to tell the student body not to tell their parents.

If you were at that assembly, you would remember very specifically Mandy Evans, who was a counselor there at the time saying not to go tell our parents about what had happened in attempts for us to get pulled. Anyone who was there would remember that.