Author Topic: If I can help at all.  (Read 6242 times)

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
Quote from: ""Thumper""
Quote from: ""Guest""
If they are keeping them there because the are "so close to graduation" then it is not about the $$.  Parents pay the last three months of the program in advance.  In actuallity it would be more profitable for them to just kick those kids out.

They don't keep you at ridge creek because you are close to graduating the program at HLA. If you're dismissed from HLA and you're sent to ridge creek, that's because your parents decide to send you there. There was only one circumstance that I'm aware of when a student was dismissed from HLA but kept at ridge creek for the soul purpose of completing high school and that was because he was eighteen and all his parents wanted was for him to get all of his credits so that they could finally be done with him and not have to worry about him anymore. Once he was to have finished high school at ridge creek, his parents were going to cease communication with him completely.

Manny Fresh...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 10:53:29 PM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""
So what happens when HLA decides to boot the kid? Does the school return the prepaid tuition?

There are certainly times when HLA has refunded the money because a kid was kicked out.  Their typical MO is to make such unreasonable requests of the families that they decide to withdraw.  Something like sending the kid to RCI for the fourth time for something rediculous.  This is something that you would never be able to prove, but it happens.

Offline FLCLcowdude

• View Profile
If I can help at all.
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 11:20:46 PM »
I would also like to add, if you don't know, I am willing to help out in any way possible...