Author Topic: Night, John Boy!  (Read 12881 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 09:35:00 PM »
Huh?
Im not sure what you are trying to say Ginger. What does Sembler have to do with anything with HLA? I dont know much about him other than reading whats on fornits, and not sure why you put my name on here but maybe you can clarify?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »
Well, a few things. They share a favorite right wing political nut to whom they make multiple donations under various names and entities and they both are founders of Synanon based bm facilities. But that's not what I'm after. I'm after what HLA may or may not have to do with the Seed. Mel was a Seed parent and you married a Seedling.

Small world, eh? Wouldn't want to paint it though.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.  
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search?tag=circlofmiamithem&keyword=mark+twain&mode=books' target='_new'> Mark Twain

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 09:52:00 PM »
Ginger you are drawing conclusions that are erroneous. I have absolutely nothing to do with the founding of HLA. Dr. B had already bought the property when he hired my now ex-husband, the one who was NEVER at the Seed. And I don't know if Dr. B has ever met Mr. Sembler, I never heard him discuss him or the Seed. I didnt hear about the Seed until I married my current husband in 2002 and he told me about it. The fact that I used to be married to the director of operations at HLA and am now married to someone who used to attend the Seed is no more than a coincidence. The 2 schools are in two different states and were never owned by the same people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 10:20:00 PM »
Are you absolutley sure, SHH??

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 11:16:00 PM »
Am I absolutely sure that me marrying a Seed person was a coincidence? Yes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
I just find it odd and a little repulsive that you would choose to spend nearly your entire life surrounded by these freaks.

As has been said, the incestuous nature of this business is really creepy.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 07:50:00 AM »
SHH, I'm not drawing any conclusion. I'm asking questions and noting unexpected coincidences.

Harmlessly passing your time in the grasslands away;
Only dimly aware of a certain unease in the air.
you better watchout,
there may be dogs about.
I've looked over Jordan, and have seen.
Things are not what they seem.

--Roger Waters 1977

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 08:57:00 AM »
As has been said, the incestuous nature of this business is really creepy.

Yeah, there is an awful lot of interconnectedness between these programs and the staff are on what I call the "Merry-Go-Round," moving from facility to facility after one gets shut down or the employee gets pinched for serious impropriety and gets "fired," but quickly rehired at a sister facility.  It is pretty creepy.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 09:17:00 AM »
Hmm, well, let me clarify something it appears I need to. I was 29 when I married Mr. Gray. Hardly most of my life. We were engaged already when he started working at HLA. When I got divorced, I moved to the other side of the county. I met my current husband through a friend, who has absolutely no connection to the school or anybody there. He lived in another county an hour and a half away. It wasnt until several months later that he told me about the Seed. He grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and knew nothing about HLA. Am I sure when I say that the Seed and HLA has no connection whatsoever through me? Yes. All of that was a coincidence, nothing more. Do I know if Dr. B knows Mr. Sembler or anything about the Seed? Well he probably knows a little about the Seed just from being a psychologist but as far as knowing Mr. Sembler, I dont know if he has ever met him. I don't know why some of you keep on trying to draw some sort of connection with me and HLA and the Seed, but that is all just a coincidence. I am sorry now that I ever mentioned that my current husband attended the Seed. I had a point to make when I did that but it got lost in the attempt of others to draw some sort of conspiracy theory out of it.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 09:21:00 AM »
The fact that employees of one school go to another shouldnt be a shock. There are alot of industries that have that happen. My experience is mostly in mortgage loans, and when I lived in Atlanta (for 20 yrs), I worked at 4 different banks. Over the course of 13 years, I ended up working with some of the same people at different banks. Some banks would merge with others and those people would come with the merger. Other times the employee would want to get a more advanced position but couldnt where they were so they would go to a different bank. There was one girl that ended up working at the same bank as I did 3 different times. I think any industry is like that, with the employees going around to the different businesses over the years due to what they have experience in.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 09:23:00 AM »
I'm not trying to draw a connection between YOU and HLA and the Seed necessarily.  It's just really, really strange how all of these places and people seem to be connected through a couple of really odd coincidences.  Maybe that's all they are, maybe not.  It's just creepy either way.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
SHH said:

"The fact that employees of one school go to another shouldnt be a shock. There are alot of industries that have that happen. My experience is mostly in mortgage loans, and when I lived in Atlanta (for 20 yrs), I worked at 4 different banks."

This would be a proper analogy if you got fired from one bank for fucking a child at the bank and then got hired by another bank that knew your history of sexual abuse of children.

Otherwise, your analogy stinks.  Banking and psychiatric institutions are hardly analogous.  

This is exactly the reason why I continually caution you about speaking to matters about which you have no knowledge.  Every time you make some lame attempt to explain away seriously bad or unethical behavior, you damage your own reputation.  

Please, stick to what you know (like banking)  and refrain from commentary on psychiatric treatment because you know absolutely nothing about it.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 10:04:00 AM »
On 2006-02-04 06:21:00, SHH wrote:

"The fact that employees of one school go to another shouldnt be a shock. There are alot of industries that have that happen. My experience is mostly in mortgage loans, and when I lived in Atlanta (for 20 yrs), I worked at 4 different banks. Over the course of 13 years, I ended up working with some of the same people at different banks. Some banks would merge with others and those people would come with the merger. Other times the employee would want to get a more advanced position but couldnt where they were so they would go to a different bank. There was one girl that ended up working at the same bank as I did 3 different times. I think any industry is like that, with the employees going around to the different businesses over the years due to what they have experience in."

How many banks are in this country?  Compare that to how many BM centers there are.  I realize that the BM numbers are increasing but come on.  Sorry, its just creepy how these places appear to be interconnected. That's not even taking into account the Bushes and the Rep. party's affiliation with these places.  And that you would end up married to two different people who have no apparent connection except they are (or were) both involved with these Synanon based BM facilities, IMO, says an awful lot about you.

Offline SHH

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »
Well since my ex husband wasnt working at that type of facility when we met, and my current husband was never an employee of that type of facility, how does that correlate to what type of person I am?

And dysfunction I wasnt trying to tie the abuse factor to my  comment, just the fact that people in the same industry tend to go to the same facilities or back and forth over time. That was all I was trying to say. I agree that if there is hard evidence that an employee abused a student or students and then went to work at another facility, that facility should do their research and prevent that person from being hired.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Night, John Boy!
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2006-02-04 07:17:00, SHH wrote:

"Well since my ex husband wasnt working at that type of facility when we met, and my current husband was never an employee of that type of facility, how does that correlate to what type of person I am?

You just seem to have some sort of strange, sick pull towards that atmosphere and those people.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong but I don't think so.