Author Topic: HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY OPTION  (Read 6383 times)

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY OPTION
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
Please Note: Posts are being deleted. There was one above this one that is gone now
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »
Uh-oh. Better call the forum police.  ::boycott::  :lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2006, 10:49:00 AM »
On 2006-01-13 05:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I think the point was that Dysfunction Junction was misrepresenting himself by saying he was there over a year, when he was not"

Once more, not true.  Your saying it doesn't make it so.  Provide proof with documentation.

I have absolutely no reason to lie.  What I say stands on its own merit.  I have yet to see a single shifty-eyed baghead make a single response (even one that's not true) to the points I have made about HLA's program.

Care to answer any of these?

Why does HLA allegedly allow people to work there after they've had sex with their minor patients?

Or why does HLA take court ordered kids but lie to parents and say they don't?

Or how exactly does HLA cure homosexuality?

Or how does millieu control benefit children?

Or why does HLA illegally use forced labor to improve the campus as punishment?

Or why does HLA strip search children when they tell parents they don't?

Or why does HLA use confrontation and call it group therapy?

Or why does HLA not have a contact for grievances in violation of its accreditation?

Or why does HLA use Lifespring large group awareness seminars that have been completely discredited over twenty years ago?

Or what are your credentials to comment on HLA's program or policy?

Or why does HLA illegally accept children in violation of the ICPC?

Maybe you can take a few moments to answer these for the parents looking to understand HLA's program.  Or, more than likely, you won't.  You haven't answered a single question like these in over two years.  Why start now, right?  :roll:

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-26 15:25 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2006, 10:15:00 PM »
The proof , Steve, is that you were not the first employee hired and he wasnt hired until July of 1994. So therefore you are lying about being there more than a year to make it sound as if you were more important than you actually were, and by the way, you werent that important.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2006, 11:19:00 PM »
Suzanne, worked there a few months and hasn't had contact since 2000, her words, yet she attempts to present herself as an authority.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#147261
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 100#147942

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2006, 10:35:00 AM »
On 2006-01-13 19:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The proof , Steve, is that you were not the first employee hired and he wasnt hired until July of 1994. So therefore you are lying about being there more than a year to make it sound as if you were more important than you actually were, and by the way, you werent that important."

Please post your proof.  Your "word" means nothing.  If "proof" is an anonymous poster saying something on a message board, then it has been "proven" beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a "fat, ugly whore."  You'll have to provide something better than the worthless word of an anonymous baghead.

Again, you don't know me, never met me, never worked with me and never worked in HLA's program.

Show some documentation or quit beating your dead horse.

By the way, I'm waiting for answers to these questions:

Why does HLA allegedly allow people to work there after they've had sex with their minor patients?

Or why does HLA not have a contact for grievances in violation of its accreditation?

Or why does HLA use Lifespring large group awareness seminars that have been completely discredited over twenty years ago?

Why won't you answer these questions, Suzanne?  I thought you knew about what goes on at HLA?

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-26 15:23 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2006, 11:47:00 AM »
You have no idea whether or not I know you. I in fact, have met you. I, in fact, know when you started at Hidden Lake. I, in fact, know quite a bit about you. And, I happen to know you are lying about being employed more than a year. What proof would you like Steve? A scanned copy of your employment file from the office? Your word would mean nothing either if you went only by physical proof and not by someone's word would it not? You cant have it both ways Steve. The fact remains, you lied about your length of employment to make yourself look more important.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2006, 11:52:00 AM »
On 2006-01-14 08:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You have no idea whether or not I know you. I in fact, have met you. I, in fact, know when you started at Hidden Lake. I, in fact, know quite a bit about you. And, I happen to know you are lying about being employed more than a year. What proof would you like Steve? A scanned copy of your employment file from the office? Your word would mean nothing either if you went only by physical proof and not by someone's word would it not? You cant have it both ways Steve. The fact remains, you lied about your length of employment to make yourself look more important."

You have never met me, do not know me, did not work at HLA with me and just keep saying the same bunk over and over.

Please do provide a scanned copy of my employment record (For the official record, I do not consent to the release of any of my personal information).  

That will make a GREAT lawsuit.  Probably the first of many.

BTW, I think grampa fell out of bed.  You might want to check on that.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-14 09:00 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »
You dont know who I am

You dont know whether you know me or not

I have met you

I do know when you started

I dont have your employment record. I was being sarcastic dumbass

You lied about your length of employment. If you want others to believe you why dont you post YOUR PROOF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2006, 12:02:00 PM »
Suzanne, worked there a few months and hasn't had contact since 2000, her words, yet she attempts to present herself as an authority. Just wasting bandwidth and distracting from the discussion.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#147261
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 100#147942

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2006, 12:03:00 PM »
On 2006-01-14 08:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You dont know who I am

You dont know whether you know me or not

I have met you

I do know when you started

I dont have your employment record. I was being sarcastic dumbass

You lied about your length of employment. If you want others to believe you why dont you post YOUR PROOF"
Ahhhh, finally SOME truth.  No employment record.  More hot air.

Can you answer those questions yet?

People have been waiting for your answer for some time now.

I'll refresh your memory, since you seem to be stuck in the '90s.

Thanks again.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-26 15:22 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Show your proof of your length of employment Mr. Junction. I am curious now

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »
On 2006-01-14 09:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Show your proof of your length of employment Mr. Junction. I am curious now"

Look, I've played this game with Suzanne for a year now.  She's nuts.  She has no idea what she's talking about and she's obsessed with me.

It's not my burden or problem.  Anyone who knows me knows or worked with me knows how long I was there.  I have to repeat myself for thousandth time: she doesn't know me, never met me, didn't work at HLA until two years after I left, and worked from her home as a part-time envelope stuffer mailing progress reports to probation officers.

I'm sorry, but I just don't go posting my personal information because a baghead told me to.  

Why don't you post your name and address?  Or even get a username?  And you think I'm going to post my personal information for you nut jobs?

Why don't you stick to the topic at hand?

Let me help you:

Still waiting...

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-14 09:47 ][ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-01-26 15:21 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2006, 12:57:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but I just don't go posting my personal information because a baghead told me to.>>>

now DJ, you gotta 'work your program'. you know the rules.  :rofl:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2006, 01:33:00 PM »
On 2006-01-14 09:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I'm sorry, but I just don't go posting my personal information because a baghead told me to.>>>

now DJ, you gotta 'work your program'. you know the rules.  :rofl:  

"

I'm workin' it.  It just ain't the same program.

Seriously though, these folks try to treat me as if I'm some scared kid that can be pushed around.  I've been flamed, degraded, derided, defamed, harrassed, threatened, you name it.

I recently had threatening phone calls to my house in the middle of the night from a tip-traced line in Dahlonega, GA.  My wife was failrly freaked out, and rightfully so.  

Something these people are going to have to realize sooner or later is that I can't be sued, threatened, harrassed, intimidated or otherwise pushed off my position and if you fuck around with my family, you'd better be prepared to pay heavy in blood and treasure.  I ain't no daisy.

The facts are what they are.  HLA is an unlicensed RTC masquerading as a "traditional boarding school," and there's nothing short of obeying the law and treating the kids right that's going to make me stop jumping up and down and screaming about it.

There ARE some good people working there, I know that.  I admire Len a great deal also for how he has built his business (business, not program).  It's nothing short of phenominal when you look at what we started with there.  

That being said, there has to be some measure of accountability, reason and sanity when dealing with young, fragile, developing minds.  It would go a long way in my book if HLA just quit being so defensive and entrenched in denial about the real, palpable problems with their "program" (which doesn't work) and staff (that don't help) and put some of those remarkable profits into getting these kids some real help for their real problems.

I don't want to break anyone's ricebowl.  That isn't going to happen anyway.  Nobody is going to be "brought to justice" or any other silly notion like that.  I just want to see these poor kids get what they need and deserve, and it isn't happening right now.  And I'm not going to stop talking about it and reporting it to the proper authorities until it does happen.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control