Author Topic: HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY OPTION  (Read 6287 times)

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY OPTION
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
The first employee was hired in July, 1994. You were not the first employee. The employees that followed that were hired before doors opened the day after Labor Day 1994 were hired between July 15th, 1994 and August 28, 1994. So, once again, Dysfunction, you are not being totally truthful. If you started at Daytop in May, 1995 you could not have been employed at Hidden Lake Academy more than 9-10 months at the very most.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 07:55:00 PM »
Oh but I do know you and I know you didn't work there as long as you say you did on this board

:wink:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 08:00:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 16:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"The first employee was hired in July, 1994. You were not the first employee. The employees that followed that were hired before doors opened the day after Labor Day 1994 were hired between July 15th, 1994 and August 28, 1994. So, once again, Dysfunction, you are not being totally truthful. If you started at Daytop in May, 1995 you could not have been employed at Hidden Lake Academy more than 9-10 months at the very most."

Now the story is changing.  I knew it would.  8 or 9, 9 or 10...  Who's counting?  What's it going to be next time?

I'm not the one changing my story.  You are, sweetie.

How about answering those questions?  What's the problem?  Are you allergic to the truth?
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 08:08:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 16:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Oh but I do know you and I know you didn't work there as long as you say you did on this board

:wink: "

No, you don't know me.  You've never met me.

If you have documentation, post it.  If not, well, you're just full of it, now aren't you?

Don't forget what I told you on the other threads about posting anonymously, Suzie!  

Did you forget about granddaddy long enough to post all day?  Really thoughtful of you to leave him alone with a brain tumor so you can get your posts up.  What kind of woman neglects a 102 year old bed ridden man with a brain tumor to play silly games on the internet?

How about an answer to those questions, li'l miss know-it-all?
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 09:07:00 PM »
Dysfunction -- Sounds like you are caught in a lie over on this thread too, you have been busy.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 09:09:00 PM »
Please do not send your child to HLA...I know there seems like no other alternatives, but they
are there....Go to links that are safe and not
under any scrutiny for child abuse....Ask for help at ISACCORP.Net for alternatives....It is so
important that the school allow you continuous
dialogue with your child...THat it is not run like a secret society...Look to the State for
references,(Attorney Generals Office), be sure of
their accreditation....Most important, do not take
their advertising or parent handbook as gospel..
Remember, visiting a school, is like visiting
a concentration camp...You honestly only see
what they wish or create....
Please take care in making this decision...

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »
Dysfunction I just now read this thread....I have been at work and at the hospital after work. I just got home a little bit ago. I posted on your other thread about how sick it is to accuse me of lying about my family's illnesses. Please go harass someone else for a change, I have no patience for people like you right now.

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 10:03:00 PM »
It is clear that Mr. Dysfunction Junction did not work at this school for over a year based on the cut and pasted post from earlier

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 11:38:00 PM »
8, 9, 10 months, a year. What does it matter. He is certainly a reputable poster with inside knowledge of the program and how the industry works, in general. What's that got to do with the questions posed? Nada!!!

Suzanne- the one posting all day (from work perhaps?)- worked there a few months and hasn't had contact since 2000, her words, yet she attempts to present herself as an authority.
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#147261
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 100#147942

She posted those anonymously, something she frequently did after being held 'ACCOUNTABLE'.
She may even admit to it. SHH? Up for being ethical tonight? Ever post here from work???

Fact: by her own admission she knows nothing about the program currently and little to nothing when she did. She has some unknown vested interest in defending the program- perhaps because her parents and ex-husband worked there- and void of 'facts' for debating, she resorts to attacks on individuals (witness this thread) and is highly skilled at diverting the course of discussion... like making how many specific months someone worked there the issue, instead of the questions posed.

:roll: Suzanne, give it up dear. Take care of your family. I truly hope they all do well. Doesn't mean I have to like or respect you. Don't confuse the two. Having sick family doesn't entitle you to respect here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 11:45:00 PM »
On 2006-01-12 20:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

8, 9, 10 months, a year. What does it matter. He is certainly a reputable poster with inside knowledge of the program and how the industry works, in general. What's that got to do with the questions posed? Nada!!!

Suzanne- the one posting all day (from work perhaps?)- worked there a few months and hasn't had contact since 2000, her words, yet she attempts to present herself as an authority.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#147261

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... 100#147942

She posted those anonymously, something she frequently did after being held 'ACCOUNTABLE'.

She may even admit to it. SHH? Up for being ethical tonight? Ever post here from work???

Fact: by her own admission she knows nothing about the program currently and little to nothing when she did. She has some unknown vested interest in defending the program- perhaps because her parents and ex-husband worked there- and void of 'facts' for debating, she resorts to attacks on individuals (witness this thread) and is highly skilled at diverting the course of discussion... like making how many specific months someone worked there the issue, instead of the questions posed.

:roll: Suzanne, give it up dear. Take care of your family. I truly hope they all do well. Doesn't mean I have to like or respect you. Don't confuse the two. Having sick family doesn't entitle you to respect here.

:nworthy:  Ah, some sanity.   I just read this thread and have been following the HLA forum for a while now, although I got frustrated at the deception, diversion tactics and overall babyness that the discussions degenerated into.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »
If you're a parent and feel frustrated by this, best move along. It is the basic MO. Manipulate, out-right lie, divert, avoid, ignore...Unless of course you never question anything and toe the line. Challenge them on anything and you may be asked to remove your child... for a price of course. Some number of months tuition? Don't pay all tuition up front unless you're prepared to be screwed if you change your mind.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2006, 12:39:00 AM »
doesn't matter what 'degree' someone has, what price you pay. when someone offers to 'fix' your kid, but requires you to sever contact; you should run like a scared jackrabbit.

you'll have more contact if they land in juvie, and recidivism for programs is no better. best they learn how the 'real' world works. a stretch in juvie may be just what the doctor ordered, for putting things in perspective real quick like. and you won't have to re-fi the homestead.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2006, 08:33:00 AM »
On 2006-01-12 18:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dysfunction -- Sounds like you are caught in a lie over on this thread too, you have been busy."

Feel free to document anything you say about me.  I assure you that you cannot.

Unfortunately, the woman who has been posting false information about me has no evidence whatsoever to support her propositions.  In addition, she doesn't know me, has never met me, has never worked with me, did not work at HLA when I did, and has already admitted to all of this on another forum.

I can see that a factually challenged person like yourself would need to grasp at straws like this to try to defend yourself regarding your suspect credibility (you have been proven to be a liar about several easily verifiable statements you made on the ASR thread - documentation was provided), but you're hitching your wagon to star that shines pretty dimly I'm afraid.

Look at the links provided, in Suzanne's own words, that show she has already admitted several times that she never met me, does not know anything about me (other than what I have posted), never worked in the HLA program (by her own admission, she was a part-time envelope stuffer working from home sending progress reports to probation officers - proving, by the way that HLA does accept mandated children) and has never even seen a Realizations group or a seminar.

Again, ma'am, please read up before you stick your foot in your mouth...again.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
I think the point was that Dysfunction Junction was misrepresenting himself by saying he was there over a year, when he was not

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2006, 08:50:00 AM »
On 2006-01-12 18:07:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Dysfunction -- Sounds like you are caught in a lie over on this thread too, you have been busy."

Feel free to document anything you say about me.  I assure you that you cannot.

Unfortunately, the woman who has been posting false information about me has no evidence whatsoever to support her propositions.  In addition, she doesn't know me, has never met me, has never worked with me, did not work at HLA when I did, and has already admitted to all of this on another forum.

I can see that a factually challenged person like yourself would need to grasp at straws like this to try to defend yourself regarding your suspect credibility (you have been proven to be a liar about several easily verifiable statements you made on the ASR thread - documentation was provided), but you're hitching your wagon to star that shines pretty dimly I'm afraid.

Look at the links provided, in Suzanne's own words, that show she has already admitted several times that she never met me, does not know anything about me (other than what I have posted), never worked in the HLA program (by her own admission, she was a part-time envelope stuffer working from home sending progress reports to probation officers - proving, by the way that HLA does accept mandated children) and has never even seen a Realizations group or a seminar.

Again, ma'am, please read up before you stick your foot in your mouth...again.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control