Author Topic: Anyone grateful for the time at Spring Creek Lodge?  (Read 13491 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Anyone grateful for the time at Spring Creek Lodge?
« on: December 19, 2005, 07:22:00 AM »
Looking for people who where grateful for the
time they spent at Spring Creek Lodge?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »
like those people would post here?  those people wouldn't even know about this place!  the only people that know about this forum are people that are looking for the negative.  And that too is okay.  if I were a parent wanting to look into a school, I would want to find a place that posts the negative so I could weigh it with the positive posts from the referals and other sights.  But just like you don't get negatives at strugglingteens, you won't get positives here....at least not for long because they get tired of being hammered and told how wrong their experiences are.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »
They are not here because only a handful exist. They are typically RECENT graduates who are still under the spell. Find me someone who's been out over 5 years who says SCL was a good choice.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 10:45:00 AM »
i graduate from spring creek lodge 6 years ago and i am extremely grateful to the program for giving me my life back, and teaching me the tools that have enabled to me to be the sucessful person i am today

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »
On 2005-12-19 04:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Looking for people who where grateful for the

time they spent at Spring Creek Lodge?"

None here.  Try back later.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 07:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i graduate from spring creek lodge 6 years ago and i am extremely grateful to the program for giving me my life back, and teaching me the tools that have enabled to me to be the sucessful person i am today"

How convenient, anon, just after someone challenged this. Your lies are so aparent, it's laughable!

Since you were there six years ago, the same time as me, we should have experienced some similar events. What family were you in on lower levels and what dates were you there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 12:05:00 PM »
not to mention that troll leaves out puntuation like this to avoid being caught as they same troll who spends everyday here lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 07:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i graduate from spring creek lodge 6 years ago and i am extremely grateful to the program for giving me my life back, and teaching me the tools that have enabled to me to be the sucessful person i am today"

How do I know you don't work there? I hear so many
bad things about this place. Someone very close to me is there now. It scares me. Is it as bad as all these people say. I don't expect him to love being there but I don't want to see him worse off when he gets home. It is so confusing and hard for real loving parents to know what to do and who to believe. Not all parents send there kids there to just get rid of them!! I believe his parents harts are in the right place. All I hear here is how parents don't care and just want to have someone else deal with there kids. I know for a fact this isn't true for the person I am talking about. I would be nice to hear something good. If you look at how many kids go through this school to how many complain. It would appear the school is helping more then not.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 09:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

I would be nice to hear something good. If you look at how many kids go through this school to how many complain. It would appear the school is helping more then not."

where do you get that impression from?  It appears to me there is a lot more bad reviews than good - unless you go to SCL personal website, which is all propaganda.
I think you should do a little more searching for the real truth - it's not hard to find.  SO many horrible stories - it truly is unbelievable these places still exist.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
His parents were DUPED with shiny brochures, lies,  and promises that will never be fulfilled, as are many parents unfamiliar with the program. YES, he will come back worse off - or he will come back a brainwashed programmie, and be worse off a few months down the line when he realizes what he went through.

If you are looking at fornits for statistics, you won't find them. It took me a couple years to find fornits, and that was after doing a lot of intensive searching online. Most kids want to forget about what happened, and move on with their life.

If you want to talk to MORE students/graduates who went there check out these myspace groups:

WWASP [anti]
http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus ... A320996159
[260 members]

ANTI WWASP
[308 members]

End Institutionalized Child Abuse
[686 members]

And these are just a few. The info at these groups is very accurate, because those who post are fully accountable to the other students who went their also. This will confirm your deepest suspicions of this being a negative program.

Just because there are posts here saying WWASP is good doesn't mean it is true. WWASP employees, and others with a financial of emotional (still brainwashed and feeling guilty) motives for coming here and spreading program propoganda. Mostly, the program people come here to bash us. I suppose they find it fun, and reminds them of what its like at the program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
It would appear the school is helping more then not.

This is because WWASP spends TONS of money on propoganda and suing those who want to spread the truth about this gulag.

See how it worked on you??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 09:34:00, Anonymous wrote:

"His parents were DUPED with shiny brochures, lies,  and promises that will never be fulfilled, as are many parents unfamiliar with the program. YES, he will come back worse off - or he will come back a brainwashed programmie, and be worse off a few months down the line when he realizes what he went through.

If you are looking at fornits for statistics, you won't find them. It took me a couple years to find fornits, and that was after doing a lot of intensive searching online. Most kids want to forget about what happened, and move on with their life.

If you want to talk to MORE students/graduates who went there check out these myspace groups:

WWASP [anti]

[260 members]

ANTI WWASP

[308 members]

End Institutionalized Child Abuse

[686 members]

And these are just a few. The info at these groups is very accurate, because those who post are fully accountable to the other students who went their also. This will confirm your deepest suspicions of this being a negative program.

Just because there are posts here saying WWASP is good doesn't mean it is true. WWASP employees, and others with a financial of emotional (still brainwashed and feeling guilty) motives for coming here and spreading program propoganda. Mostly, the program people come here to bash us. I suppose they find it fun, and reminds them of what its like at the program."

And there are many other anti-WWASP sites, and groups as well. No pro-WWASP groups yet... wonder why?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »
I am staying away from there web site. I guess what I am looking at is how many kids go through this school in a year to how many I have read about. I am searching if I wasnt then I wouldn't be here. I seem to read about the same kids over and over agian.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 09:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"
It would appear the school is helping more then not.

This is because WWASP spends TONS of money on propoganda and suing those who want to spread the truth about this gulag.

See how it worked on you??

"

It didn't work on me. See this is what I mean you sound like an angry person who may have went through a program and maybe you were more rebellious then most and couldn't brake from that.
If I am questioning it, then how has it worked?
I am just looking for answers. I am not the one who put him there I can't get him out. But I would like to know as much as I can to be here for him when he returns in June. It is hard to know who to believe. like you say people that work there post stuff here to make the school sound good how am I to know that the same kids aren't reposting as different people so the numbers look bigger.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2005, 01:38:00 PM »
On 2005-12-19 10:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am staying away from there web site. I guess what I am looking at is how many kids go through this school in a year to how many I have read about. I am searching if I wasnt then I wouldn't be here. I seem to read about the same kids over and over agian. "

Good luck. There is no start or end time to the program, and everyone is scattered across the country. WWASP doesn't allow you to take any contact information of your friends with. Basically they just throw you back out into the world, and want nothing to do with you again... that is... unless you break your home contract and need to be re-enrolled.

A lot of people come here looking for statistics like you, it doesn't exist, and there is no real way of figuring it out for yourself. Only WWASP and it's employees could do this, for some reason they choose not to. Wonder why??

I guess the question is... how many torture stories do I want you to hear before you are convinced this isn't a good place for a kid to be? A dozen, a hundred, five hundred? Go to myspace groups, that's where the most are.