Author Topic: TO THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS WHO RAN AWAY  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS WHO RAN AWAY
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2005, 09:16:00 PM »
Antigen, you cannot "indirectly" put down what Mouse is doing. So what, she has friends there, and misses the place as with a lot of the kids. I do not think it is fair to get onto her about having better time to spend somewhere else. She obviously enjoys that, like you daughter enjoys the beach...and summer has only begun! :cool:
-Sarah
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2005, 09:17:00 PM »
If you're implying I know something about Joey singing and dancing, I don't. Even if someone did try to force him, he wouldn't do that, and I know it. He always played the tough guy.

I'm visiting because I missed everyone here. And no, I don't have a date, but I'm sure you're very proud of your daughter.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2005, 09:30:00 PM »
No, Sarah, I don't mean to put anyone down. And, really, this is probably lost on most of the parents anyway. But Program vets will redily understand the influence of that environment on her thinking and her view of things. Note that she really didn't post much till now? How come?

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
Because I got bored. When I went home, I started applying for jobs, colleges, and just overall setting up my life. After living for a while, I visited Whitmore and when I was on the plane here, I remembered this site. I got bored today, and decided to post some stuff. It's pretty dramatic around this forum, and that's better than boredom.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 17:46:00, mouse wrote:

"Actually, I figured you were using that as an analogy, not as an actual event that happened. Because that's absurd, and never happened.

I am visiting the Whitmore; is there a problem with that? I knew you'd say something. I know you can trace the IPs on this forum."

You are visiting at the Whitmore? Well that certainly explains your attitude and behavior. You have regressed.

:roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 18:38:00, mouse wrote:

"Because I got bored. I visited Whitmore and when I was on the plane here, I remembered this site."

snake oil for sale???.....photo flash memory you say?.....it's a leveled field as long as I've got the self perceived HIGH ground.... I'm loyal and firmly entrenched in ASYLUM HILL......AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2005, 11:10:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 18:17:00, mouse wrote:

"If you're implying I know something about Joey singing and dancing, I don't. Even if someone did try to force him, he wouldn't do that, and I know it. He always played the tough guy.

even as he cried and screamed...said he couldn't breath....hit, punch, slap, kick, stomp..all for love of the GOV......your right dear.....he wouldn't do that....smack...he attacked.....ran to the flatfoots..........tired of GORILLA'S favored hands...you all know who you are....scared I say........come lay,stay,or pray.....there will be self to face......mark this spot....someday /// today, tomorrow, ten years...you all individually will face these acts.....free yourselves today.....it is the easier,softer way...peace and love from honorable trudgers.........AMF