Author Topic: TO THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS WHO RAN AWAY  (Read 5211 times)

Offline mom2three

• View Profile
TO THE PARENTS OF THE BOYS WHO RAN AWAY
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
There were SEVEN counts of which Joeys is presumably one. What about the other 6?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 04:44:00 PM »
That's called "pricks".

You know... they're rude, usually looking to hurt others, maybe just trying to fit in with those they consider friends...

Maybe even influenced by spiteful parents who didn't get their money back when they pulled out their kid early, or parents pissed off because their kids said just a little too much about the way they're treated at home.

Zita's a good example of this, but she wasn't a prick. She was a sweet little girl in the time I knew her. Zita was abused by her mother in order to tell lies. Nearly everything Zita said happened to her at Whitmore was done to her by her mother before she came to the school. She told us some of these things in only her first week. I was there when she did.

I know the names of the other six, and I'd give them to you if I thought it appropriate. But it's not. However, I did know them all, and I can promise you that no abuse went on.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline AMF

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:06:00, Antigen wrote:

"Ask Joey"

Joey has been asked....repeatedly...now CHERYL'S been arrested and charged with (7) criminal acts.......to be arraigned....to post bail....to be held to answer (by judge ROY)........most probably wILL cop a plea.....no more ASYLUM'S...no more contact with minors Will be the condition of the DEAL..........as I stated earlier, "see if it stands the test of time"..............whine and cry, spit and crack your chin..........CHERYL certainly is about to bend.................AMF

Offline AMF

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2005, 04:59:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:29:00, mom2three wrote:

"There were SEVEN counts of which Joeys is presumably one. What about the other 6? "

two "strong" counts directly involve baby kangaroo..........remeber.......forshadowed "a very CREDIABLE witness whom seems to have the support of the entire nation".........TRUTH stands the test........GORILLA sOOn to be searching for a new nest.........

Offline AMF

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 13:10:00, mouse wrote:

"I was there for the Joey incident. All of it.
Have you ever even met Joey? I know him, and I know his personality; along with his games. This is one. You're in it."

Poor lost soul..........his parents thought like you too....they even wrote a letter of support to Mark and Cheryl SUDWEEKS in support of the ASYLUM subsequent (after) the alleged beatings.....you tOO sound fOOled, confused, angered, disappointed.........Many people did not believe baby kangaroo alone, but the consistent, irrefutable, corroborated investigative facts state otherwise..........don't expect CHERYL to admitt any wrong doing.........she will pled "no contend ray"...........and that will be it.......the sting in the plea.............stay away order..............sly spy that RAY guy...............

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
So I guess Joey just felt like singing "I'm a little teapot" while teetering on the edge of a high cliff? No threat or coercion at all? Did you enjoy that show, Mouse? Did you maybe play a bit part in it?

It's our goddamn duty to get these people back on drugs so they can think for themselves again!!!
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=4728&forum=7&start=20#40163' target='_new'>RTP2003

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2005, 06:06:00 PM »
No one threatened him. No one hurt the guy. We educated him (with words, mind you) by telling him why he needed to be at the Whitmore, how we could help him, and emphasized how his life was basically going to the dogs if he kept living the way he had been at home. And it would've, and if he gets out of the school he's in now too early, it will. If it hasn't already. I don't know where that kid is.

Did I enjoy the show? No, I don't enjoy group. I find it boring a lot of the time. I usually get in trouble for falling asleep during it. But not that one, and yeah, it did get boring after a while of the same old thing over and over again. We weren't getting very far with him. I think that after he'd read a book or two on how to express feelings instead of holding them in, he would've been more willing to change his life around. That was his big issue, expression. Also sensitivity. He acted very apathetic, when one could see in his eyes that he had so much emotion. He was a cool kid behind that mask, but just didn't want to show his real self. He feared his emotions.

As for playing a part in it, no, I didn't say much in that group. I talked to him throughout the day, chilled with him, and we were friends.

Does that answer your questions? Oh, and I apologize for getting a bit psychological in this post.
We will fight, but not out of spite; for someone must stand up for what\'s right, because where there\'s a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.\"
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
You don't know the names of the other six, because there isn't "the other six."  Have you read the article in the Tribune?  There are four.
Seven charges, four kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 15:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You don't know the names of the other six, because there isn't "the other six."  Have you read the article in the Tribune?  There are four.

Seven charges, four kids."

only four kids....is that all???......judge ROY, we pled....only four complainers from the normal home....throw TORI a bone....mama Alana says set GORILLA free....you see, there are always SOME complainers.....next case....death sentence for cruelty to animals...............AMF

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
Who is Mouse?  A Whitmore staff member?  A former student?  

Inquiring minds want to know.

:???:

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
Former student.
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 15:06:00, mouse wrote:

Does that answer your questions? Oh, and I apologize for getting a bit psychological in this post.

No, it doesn't answer my question. I asked you if Joey just felt like doing that little song and dance for you. Interesting that you knew just what I was talking about. Not that I really need your coroboration. I'm fairly certain Mr. Godfrey has enough wittnesses to constitute solid evidence of the fact of the matter.

And no need to apologize. I want the sane people to get a glimpse of how the Program "works" before they get taken in. And you've provided a very nice example. Thanks! You obviously believe you're qualified to make these kinds of judgements. How did you become so qualified?

The therapeutic community method is very, very affective*! Not the least bit therapeutic nor conducive to authentic community. But extremely affective, none the less.  

*not a typo or misspelling... look it up.

G:   "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB:  "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »
On 2005-06-12 17:07:00, mouse wrote:

"Former student."

Mouse, just so everybody else has a fair shot and a level playing field, would you mind telling all where you are? And, if you don't mind, explaining to us why you're there?

The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.
--Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

Offline mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
Actually, I figured you were using that as an analogy, not as an actual event that happened. Because that's absurd, and never happened.

I am visiting the Whitmore; is there a problem with that? I knew you'd say something. I know you can trace the IPs on this forum.
Jewel, \'Hands\'

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
Too late LOL Busted! I assure you that, as one old brad to one young broad, I said that in the spirit of affcetion.

No, no problem w/ your visiting. I just thought it would only be fair if everyone knew.

Why are you visiting, though? School's out, summer is here, don't you have better things to do? What, no date? My daughter just took off w/ her bf and another couple for a beachside retreat. I'm actually quite envious of her, and proud, that she has the resources and autonomy to do that. By the time I was her age, she was 2 years old already and I was scrubbing other people's toilets and changing other people's kids diapers to pay the rent.

What was done with the seed saved from the India Hemp last summer? It ought, all of it, to have been sewn again; that not only a stock of seed sufficient for my own purposes might have been raised, but to have disseminated the seed to others; as it is more valuable than the common Hemp.
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;