Author Topic: Will someone who went to Hyde please contact me right away  (Read 19514 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Will someone who went to Hyde please contact me right away
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2005, 10:15:00 AM »
WHO ARE YOU??  Rumor it is not.  Had to do with pervert Larry Dubinsky.  How long did Hyde put up with his crap?  Remember him being in charge of Deans area?  He got off on listening to sexual transgressions. Loved to give the girls back rubs while he was coach and invite girls to his house to swim at night. U know very well about this Sarah. How did Hyde handle this?  They bounced him around like the Priest scandals.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
This isn't Sarah Carlin...She's somewhere on an around the world trip...The Law suit was against Dubinsky, but the woman who sued Hyde was a wacko and took personal vendetta against the guy.  And Ken Grant left him out hanging.  The charges were thrown out of court.  I'll admit Larry did do some stupid things, but there was NO hanky panky going on...Not like Bob Therell and Romy Marble in the 70's.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
On 2005-09-22 07:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This isn't Sarah Carlin...She's somewhere on an around the world trip...The Law suit was against Dubinsky, but the woman who sued Hyde was a wacko and took personal vendetta against the guy.  And Ken Grant left him out hanging.  The charges were thrown out of court.  I'll admit Larry did do some stupid things, but there was NO hanky panky going on...Not like Bob Therell and Romy Marble in the 70's.

"

u r wrong. lawsuit came from a student. if there was no hanky panky then why did his wife dump him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2005, 10:38:00 AM »
On 2005-09-22 07:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This isn't Sarah Carlin...She's somewhere on an around the world trip...The Law suit was against Dubinsky, but the woman who sued Hyde was a wacko and took personal vendetta against the guy.  And Ken Grant left him out hanging.  The charges were thrown out of court.  I'll admit Larry did do some stupid things, but there was NO hanky panky going on...Not like Bob Therell and Romy Marble in the 70's.

"

u r wrong. lawsuit came from a student. if there was no hanky panky then why did his wife dumb him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2005, 11:24:00 AM »
The student was a minor her mother persued the litigation and Larry and Donna are back together.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2005, 01:06:00 PM »
By the way...you've got pretty good spell too, pretty ironic that the word you  mispelled was dumb!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 01:39:00 PM »
And by the way...I mispelled "spell" on purpose.
Save your typing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2005, 05:17:00 PM »
On 2005-09-22 07:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"WHO ARE YOU??  Rumor it is not.  Had to do with pervert Larry Dubinsky.  How long did Hyde put up with his crap?  Remember him being in charge of Deans area?  He got off on listening to sexual transgressions. Loved to give the girls back rubs while he was coach and invite girls to his house to swim at night. U know very well about this Sarah. How did Hyde handle this?  They bounced him around like the Priest scandals."

Wow!  not too smart to be back with him based on above, hee, hee

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2005, 07:19:00 PM »
And you gotta agree the reason you even looked at Hyde in the first place is that your kid was pretty f***ed up..right..well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree..if you know what I mean, so it doesn't surprise me that I'm reading this stuff.
I was a student and a faculty member and I've moved on, but I cherish the times I had as both student and staff member,

According to Hyde, they are a "normal" boarding school.  How come u r saying it is for "f***ed" up kids?  U must obviously know since u say u were a faculty member.  So is Hyde only for messed up people? From seeing all these posts I would think it is a drug rehab center, not a character based college prep school like they advertise

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2005, 01:13:00 AM »
Larry and Donna are divorced actually, but it has nothing to do with the lawsuit, that's absurd.
I know both of them and their family very well, and the lawsuit was just an unfortunate situation. He did not commit any crimes.
Ken Grant absolutely did not resign as headmaster because of any of this, he went back up to bath to work on the wilderness school...
you guys are ridiculous, I can't believe people are spending so much time making up rumors about this poor family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
How can you state that Mr Dubinsky did not commit a crime?  I remember while at Hyde Mr Dubinsky went way too far with the females!  It was more than sexual harassment.  He was always touching the girls in a sexual way.  I remember one day when my friend came running to the dorm room crying because he had gone too far and when she tried to complain no one would listen. This is not rumor, this is fact, so how can you say he didn't commit a crime?  Did you know the person who filed charges?  Were you there when a supposed crime was committed?  Why did he have to quit or resign if he didn't do anything wrong?  I will give the benefit of the doubt, but I don't think you should make a statement that you can't back up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »
DUBINSKY WAS A PERVERT.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2005, 12:41:00 AM »
I can back that statement up. i know him personally, I know his family personally, I've had lots of in-depth conversations about it.
He has never done anything of sexual nature to me or any of my friends...
I do know that many girls at Hyde have dealt with sexual harassment in the past and are very sensitive, which is understandable. i ALSO know that the girl who pressed charges had a personal vendetta against Mr. Dubinsky, but he is a great guy, and does not deserve to be spoken about it in such a manner. Of course had to resign because of the charges pressed against him, the school could not afford that kind of publicity in addition to the reputation that PEOPLE LIKE YOU give it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2005, 10:52:00 AM »
On 2005-09-28 21:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I can back that statement up. i know him personally, I know his family personally, I've had lots of in-depth conversations about it.

He has never done anything of sexual nature to me or any of my friends...

I do know that many girls at Hyde have dealt with sexual harassment in the past and are very sensitive, which is understandable. i ALSO know that the girl who pressed charges had a personal vendetta against Mr. Dubinsky, but he is a great guy, and does not deserve to be spoken about it in such a manner. Of course had to resign because of the charges pressed against him, the school could not afford that kind of publicity in addition to the reputation that PEOPLE LIKE YOU give it."

I just came on this board and am surprised that anyone who went to Hyde would defend Dubi. What kind of personal vendetta do u think this girl  and all the other girls had who complained about his sexual touching?  Why did everyone at the school call him "scary larry" if he was so innocent?  Also, do u think it is appropriate that when he was in Dean's area he made people go into total detail about when they had sex with someone?  It was so obvious he got off on it.  He didn't just ask about sex, he wanted details of the acts you performed.  He was a sick MF, no matter what you say and no matter how nice he might be to you.  Great that u feel that way about him, but don't make a statement u know nothing about.  Just because he didn't touch you doesn't mean he didn't touch others!

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
Would someone please descibe what "Dean's Area" is?
I don't remember it from 1976 so it must be a
later innovation.

He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion.

--James Burgh 1774