Author Topic: Substandard Teaching.  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Joey Shakes -Moitoza

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« on: April 19, 2006, 09:17:00 AM »
http://www.boardingschoolreview.com/sch ... ool_id/92# This link will lead you to a non biased view on hyde compared to other provate boarding schools.

I just thought i would make it known that my spanish teacher is a person who has less spanish experience then most kids in my class. Overall he is very unintelligent when it comes to academics he is also the music teacher. This is showing that the ADMINS are not taking my education seriously giving me someone as a teacher who knows less then some of the students

:wstupid: i could most likely point this arrow anywhere in my class and this statement would still stand firm cause i sit in class with a bunch of retards for the most part[ This Message was edited by: Joey Shakes -Moitoza on 2006-04-19 06:19 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
orry Joey but its true you shake alot Thanks Moitoza for the inspiration

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »
On 2006-04-19 06:17:00, Joey Shakes -Moitoza wrote:

"http://www.boardingschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/92# This link will lead you to a non biased view on hyde compared to other provate boarding schools.

I just thought i would make it known that my spanish teacher is a person who has less spanish experience then most kids in my class. Overall he is very unintelligent when it comes to academics he is also the music teacher. This is showing that the ADMINS are not taking my education seriously giving me someone as a teacher who knows less then some of the students

:wstupid: i could most likely point this arrow anywhere in my class and this statement would still stand firm cause i sit in class with a bunch of retards for the most part[ This Message was edited by: Joey Shakes -Moitoza on 2006-04-19 06:19 ]"

Hyde has some teachers with good classroom skills and experience, but many have no business being in a classroom.  They were probably hired because they were willing to play by the Hyde rules and bought into the Gauld thing.  Some are there because they're dealing with their own issues. Too many Hyde teachers would never get hired elsewhere.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 02:00:00 AM »

"http://www.boardingschoolreview.com/school_ov/school_id/92# This link will lead you to a non biased view on hyde compared to other provate boarding schools.

:wstupid: i could most likely point this arrow anywhere in my class and this statement would still stand firm cause i sit in class with a bunch of retards for the most part[ This Message was edited by: Joey Shakes -Moitoza on 2006-04-19 06:19 ]"
[/quote
It is an out and out lie that Hyde accepts 60% of those who apply!  Hyde accepta almost everyone who wants to go and will write a check. These figures on the link are provided by Hyde. Do you really think they are going to tell you the truth?

Offline Joey Shakes -Moitoza

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 08:17:00 AM »
That was partially my point of the post aboptu how that info is complete bullshit i dont think that even 28% have advanced degrees if they do that includes the parents of faculty cause thats bullshit
orry Joey but its true you shake alot Thanks Moitoza for the inspiration

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
On 2006-04-20 05:17:00, Joey Shakes -Moitoza wrote:

"That was partially my point of the post aboptu how that info is complete bullshit i dont think that even 28% have advanced degrees if they do that includes the parents of faculty cause thats bullshit"

hey,

When I was there unpteen years ago I had a math teacher,  all american from brown english major.  the math text we were using invovled a lot of proofs and finite math.  Well Brown is a good school nad even if you went on a football scholarship you had to be pretty smart.  but poor Mr M. could not teach the class. I taught it.  I got a B one term, a B- the next, which really pissed me off.
I hind sight it was a really good experiance, since it taught two impoertant things:
How to think logically
Not to expect people to acknowledge your work

You can learn a lot at hyde if you read between the lines.

Sue

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 12:14:00 PM »
Sue why dont you have an account if you are such a frequent viewer i could not find you in any of the year books what year did u graduate in?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 01:55:00 PM »
On 2006-04-20 09:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sue why dont you have an account if you are such a frequent viewer i could not find you in any of the year books what year did u graduate in?"

I don't like to join things.  Sue doenym is not my real name.  I have a picture in a yearbook but I will not disclose that year to the general public.

Sue Doenym

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 02:40:00 PM »
On 2006-04-19 23:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

[/quote

It is an out and out lie that Hyde accepts 60% of those who apply!  Hyde accepta almost everyone who wants to go and will write a check. These figures on the link are provided by Hyde. Do you really think they are going to tell you the truth?"

I find it very hard to believe that Hyde's acceptance rate is 60 percent.  My guess is that the "boarding school review" people typed it wrong or that Hyde is lying.  Everyone I know who's connected to Hyde believes that Hyde accepts an incredibly high percentage of the students who apply.  Rejections seem to be very rare.  How can we find out if Hyde is telling the truth or trying to mislead the public?  Hyde is so good at spinning the truth and putting out slick public relations material that I can't help but wonder whether this is deliberate deception.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Substandard Teaching.
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
On 2006-04-20 11:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-19 23:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

[/quote

It is an out and out lie that Hyde accepts 60% of those who apply!  Hyde accepta almost everyone who wants to go and will write a check. These figures on the link are provided by Hyde. Do you really think they are going to tell you the truth?"

I find it very hard to believe that Hyde's acceptance rate is 60 percent.  My guess is that the "boarding school review" people typed it wrong or that Hyde is lying.  Everyone I know who's connected to Hyde believes that Hyde accepts an incredibly high percentage of the students who apply.  Rejections seem to be very rare.  How can we find out if Hyde is telling the truth or trying to mislead the public?  Hyde is so good at spinning the truth and putting out slick public relations material that I can't help but wonder whether this is deliberate deception. "

How do you know Who your father is? Because your mother told you so.
I believe this question was posed by Plato to his students for the pedagological effect of getting them to question the nature of knowledge.
How do you know anything.  I saw on the internet that Geogre Bush is a shape shifting lizard that eats infant humans. how do I know it is not true?

Sue

Sue