Author Topic: its tori  (Read 9566 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2005, 11:47:00 AM »
Excuse me, smart one, but don't you tell me what I saw.  I know what I saw. Almost every animal at Whitmore had bones sticking out. I bought food and fed a kitten that was so hungry that, when it started to eat, it ate so fast the food was coming out its nose.  The kitten was STARVING. I saw a dog at the "farm" tied up and left there all day.  I assume it is fed, but I was told the dog was left there because it would run in the street.  That is abusive and cruel.  So, young lady, do not even try to tell me what I saw with my own eyes.  I appears to me you need to open yours a litte wider and see things for what they really are.

I don't know what kind of home life you have or had, but spitting in someone elses food is not OKAY.  Locking a teenager in a closet who is threatening to kill themself is not OKAY.  As far as I observed, there was no one at Whitmore qualified to deal with a child with the psychological problems you mentioned.

Again, the question to you is, do you have a high school diploma and if so from what school?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
who cares what TORI has to say.......she said it all..........WHITMORE ASYLUM is like any other normal home..............go home TORI.....................AMF

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »
AMF is right--Tori has nothing to add; IF it is even Tori posting. She has no earthly idea what Mark Sudweeks does as he creeps around. She defends Cheryl's actions, which are indefensible. She declares Mark and Cheryl as the "favorites." So asking her questions is a total waste of time--no truthful answers will be given. Should she go home? From her descriptions of that family-life there, who can say? Perhaps she needs to apply for a student loan, and go off to college somewhere---IF she can produce a valid High School Dipolma. IF NOT, she can do like most of the other former students, and just take the GED, and get on with her life.  But she seems to like this cult-like existence.
But asking her questions---probably needs to just stop.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
TIDE is RIsing
Posted: 2005-04-28 16:05:00  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Hear Cheryl likes to act like a teeny-bopper with the Whitmore kids. Wouldn't it be fun for her to put on the boxing gloves with Rob and go a 'round with him? Just for entertainment? She thought it was funny watching gangland Rob box the heck outta Joey--why not a fun-filled 'round with her to start out the morning?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »
ALANA........punk boxing JOEY...........you scum bag ..........you support the ASYLUM.................you weak sorry trash of human waste...........GO TORI.......

Offline Couture

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2005, 02:04:00 PM »
I can't belive how brainwashed Tori is acting.  I do not personally know her, but I know her kind.  I might be that way, if I was still at Whitmore.  Two days after I got there, Cheryl and Mark approached me about being a sort of 'peer mentor'.  They said that I was way advanced, and I was made to tutor younger kids in math, among other studies.  I, myself, signed up for class online through BYU.  Cheryl and Mark had nothing to do with that.  My mom threw a huge fit abuot me not getting any eduaction whatsoever while I had been there for two months or so.  I signed up for an English class through BYU, on my parents dime, I am sure, and I could work on it whenever I wanted.  The only peopel pushing me to work on it were my parents.  

About suicidal kids, Tori; when I was there, we had a suicidal boy who cut himself.  We, needless to say, had a huge group about it, where one boy slapped this kid (that had cut himself), hard.  Cheryl basically laughed at his 'suicide attempt,' as it had been done with a piece of aluminum.  No one watched him, or paid him anymore attention than normal.  What do you have to say about that?

Another question:  why do you feel the need to justify what the Sudweeks are doing through this forum?  Nearly everyone here has negative views, based on personal experience at Whitmore, who are you to try and change those views?  Don't you think if Cheryl cared so much, or thought these views were so wrong, SHE would do something about it?

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
its tori
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2005-04-28 22:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

HA! Just what would you do if you had to, by law, discipline a potential suicide and/or runaway?

Show me the law that requires (or even allows) unlicensed laymen to "discipline" a suicidal kid. Show me the psyche guidelines that recomend discipline as a proper treatment for suicide.

Little girl, you are being taken for a ride. I sincerly hope you and your mom understand that you're most likely back in the fold for the purpose of taking the fall for Tweek & Peek.

Life may have no meaning.  Or even worse, it may have a meaning of which I disapprove.
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
On 2005-04-28 20:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

I am not just going to go home and be a drone with a car and a cell phone working in sales and getting married. Nothing against those people, they are nice and a lot of them family and friends. Yet that is not for me. I came back because I want to go one step farther than society. I want show anyone that with honest relationships and step-by-step goals, higher will, and faith, they can go anywhere and be anyone they want to be. Guess where I learned all of this? That's right...you're favorites...Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks.

Far better to be a drone w/o a car or phone or enough income to leave if you choose?

(it's not a cult, it's not a cult, it's not a cult, it's not a cult. It's just a normal home, just like anybody's!)

Vain are the thousand creeds that move men's hearts, unutterably vain, worthless as wither'd weeds.
--Emily Bronte

Offline Couture

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2005, 02:44:00 PM »
I was just reading through a notebook, where I kept my journal while we were at Lake Powell.  I totally forgot that we wenr skinny dipping while we were there, Cheryl included.  It makes me sick, now to think of us doing that.  It WAS dark out, even so, totally inappropriate.  Girls and guys together, at a 'boarding school,' skinny dipping with the I don't know, dean, or 'head of school,' whatever Cheryl claims to be.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
On 2005-04-28 20:01:00, Anonymous wrote:

Unless you all bring canned vegetables every trip you have ever been on...I don't know.

When I used to take my own kids on trips I would make sure that they ate healthy.  No I didn't pack vegetables for the trips but there are such modern conveniences as stores.

I know for a fact that Mark doesn't "Peek". I know it just like you know that you aren't that kind of person. It's the same kind of truth.

You are claiming to know Mark Sudweeks as closely and as intimately as I know myself? :???:

This "millions" of dollars...Let's see...a mansion, a house, a new ridge lodge for teens, a new arena, 26 HEALTHY WELL FED WELL TREATED horses, 36 mouths to feed three times a day, a couple hundred dollars a few times a week just to go to provo, even more to salt lake city, hotels, campsites, four-wheelers, taxes, a hangar, two airplanes, a very large family, a lot of donating...hmmmm sounds like a lot to me.

I'd like a little more detailed explanation as to how these planes fit into the kids education or counseling too.

Or maybe I am just too young to understand the world around me.

Me thinks you may be onto something m'dear!!

I'm sorry my life isn't one straight line where I went to one school for four years and got a diploma that way.

No one is faulting you for that, we're questioning the adademic value of Whitmore.

I am just a peer counselor.

What exactly does that entail?  What is your job description?

An individual who should survive his physical death is beyond my comprehension, nor do I wish it; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble souls.

--Albert Einstein

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 03:31:00 PM »
Couture- turn that book into the authorities.. COntact Gmom or Joyce Harris.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
On 2005-04-29 11:44:00, Couture wrote:

Girls and guys together, at a 'boarding school,' skinny dipping with the I don't know, dean, or 'head of school,' whatever Cheryl claims to be.

Shaw `nuff, just yer typical, normal, every-day family..... from Arkansas, maybe!

Infidel: In New York, one who does not believe in the Christian religion; in Constantinople, one who does.
--Ambrose Bierce

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
Couture, during the "skinny dipping" did Cheryl-darling-want-to-be-one-of-the-teen-agers dare take off her scared undergarments for this mature, grown-up event?  Who was she making over the most in her nude state, the boys or the girls?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
Now I'm the "collector of evidence?" I don't think so. That's not my JOB.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2005, 04:38:00 PM »
Just kidding...I'll take the notebook,and give it to Detective Kimball.