Author Topic: its tori  (Read 9600 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2005, 07:23:00 PM »
Hilton, Matthew Fenn P.C.
Address:  P.O. Box 781
Springville, UT 84663-0781
Phone:  (801) 489-1111
Fax:  (801) 489-6000

EMAIL: [email protected]

Tweaker and Peek er's attorney........watch as he gets a little to close..........money will blind you.............ooooppps
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

WELL?.............RESPOND PUPPET....type a lie.................LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
Read on the internet Mr. Suds Lawyer is really really religious acting....but does like the $$$$...and does not like gay school teacher at all...mostly he does not like gay school teacher. Suds better keep that lying going with this guy and not get all honest and tell him all, he wouldn't approve at all.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2005, 09:35:00 PM »
nobody with the whitmore is or ever was psychotic. even with the credentials to care for someone like that, there was no need because nobody is that sick that comes to the whitmore. youre so blind to the world teens live in today. in high school there are kids who threaten to kill themselves everyday and even more who threaten someone else's life. being in the bathroom? please it was like once before i was even in the whitmore and i heard that the kid talked to someone through the door and was let out really fast. besides that i was never there so i doubt it was even true. there are a lot of liars on this forum and i am not one of them. but obviously no one wants to here Good anymore so I don't really need to say much. obviously none of your views will ever change. as for my mom Alana, leave her out of this. my little sister is in lousiana with my biological mom who's nothing to brag about. i guess what i am hearing is all of your younger children are little saints who never pull pranks on their siblings. BS.
*tori*

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2005, 09:54:00 PM »
Joey didn't conform to Chery's little GROUP THERAPY--so he was removed from the group by her DEMAND and beaten badly on several occasions...stomped, kicked, punched--hurt badly. Once sent to the "bunk room" to exercise, and beat when he stopped, for 3 straight hours.
Once he DARED to call home, was REALLY beaten badly at the boy's house in a cowardly way as Mark and Cheryl looked on...evil, evil, evil. Cheryl "helped Joey down the basement stairs," and laughed like a witch...and then continued her SICK GROUP LEADERSHIP SESSION. Other incidents, too. But this was some highlights of Joey's stay at Whitmore---but Joey endured, and he was brave in the face of torment and evilness of the Sudweeks' brutality.

DEFEND THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<><><>

well.......spin this TORI........

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »
Leah remembers the skinny dipping, too.  I mentioned it to her after I read it here.  If you can, write a statement about different things you remember -- abuse you witnessed, for example, what happened to Lindsey K. when she came back to the Whitmore.  Also, things like the skinny dipping.  I know the police department in Nephi would be very happy to get as many statements as they can from former students.  Put in as many details as you can remember.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »
Tori, what part of "spiting in food" is NOT NORMAL and is NOT A PRANK and is NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR do you not get?  It is just acceptable in any form in normal society, OK? Please stop trying to explain it away.

No normal high school would accept a teenager express suicidal wishes aloud either. A student, teacher, counselor would get help for the child. That is how NORMAL schools operate. NOT BY LOCKING THEM IN A BATHROOM.

If by any stretch you actually are finding any of these behaviors OK in your mind--then everyone reading your posts is sincerely worrried about you, and I say that with great sincerity.
You are not in a prison--and you can walk away from there, before you find yourself taking the blame for things you most probably are not responsible for.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2005, 10:17:00 AM »

DEFEND THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<><><>

Love to see you respond to this!!!.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
Hear Cheryl likes to act like a teeny-bopper with the Whitmore kids. Wouldn't it be fun for her to put on the boxing gloves with Rob and go a 'round with him? Just for entertainment? She thought it was funny watching gangland Rob box the heck outta Joey--why not a fun-filled 'round with her to start out the morning?

ALANA...........JUST THE FACTS

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
its tori
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2005, 02:25:00 PM »
But Tori, just yesterday you were defending the practice of locking kids in isolation

HA! Just what would you do if you had to, by law, discipline a potential suicide and/or runaway? Or someone who hurts themselves and/or others? Bathroom? For how long? Oh please.

Was that you or was that someone else at the Whit speaking for you?

On 2005-04-29 18:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

please it was like once before i was even in the whitmore and i heard that the kid talked to someone through the door and was let out really fast. besides that i was never there so i doubt it was even true.

Well which is it? Do you believe the kid was locked in, talking to someone through the door and let out pretty quickly? Or do you believe it was all just made up out of whole cloth? Or are you just having a difficult time reconciling your own perceptions w/ the concept of Tweek & Peek as guileless, noble martyrs?

Cognitive dissonance is not really a healthy step toward recovery. It's that feeling you get when things just don't add up and it's a gut level indication that something is very, very wrong. You should follow your gut.

The inspiration of the Bible depends on the ignorance of the person who reads it.
--Robert G. Ingersoll, American politician and lecturer

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2005, 02:26:00 PM »
Troubled Teen Home Investigated for Abuse
Nov. 30, 2004
Samantha Hayes Reporting

It's often a last resort for some parents. But a facility for troubled teens is under investigation tonight after strong allegations from one boy.

Carol Sisco, Child and Family Services: ?Our licensing office notified them that we intend to revoke their license.?

The state's decision to pull the license follows a teenage boy's claims he was verbally and physically abused. KSL talked with many of the same children interviewed by child and family services in their investigation, children who have come from all over the country to get help.

Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks own and operate the boarding school for 27 teenagers and a separate residential treatment facility for 12 boys.

Mark Sudweeks, Owner Whitmore Academy: ?It?s not working at home and we feel we have a solution that can help kids turn their lives around.?

A teenage boy who was in the therapy group accused Whitmore Academy of abuse.

Carol Sisco: ?Allegations are of verbal abuse, physical abuse, lack of supervision, bad sanitation, sub-standard food.?

Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

The state and local police interviewed the teenagers in both programs to find out if the accusations were true.

Carol Sisco: ?We are still looking at it and we have the health department looking at it too.?

But the treatment facility's license is already being revoked.

Chris Gentile, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?One of the things I love about this place is that I used to have the worst relationship with my parents and now I feel like I can tell them anything.?

Hannah Ruisi, Enrolled at Whitmore Academy: ?They helped me believe in myself and discover who I was.?

The boarding school is not regulated by the state, and children in that program live in Whitmore Mansion. But Sudweeks says they interact with those in the treatment facility; that is another concern for state investigators. The teenage boy who made the allegations was pulled our of Whitmore Academy.

During the investigation, three others were removed by their parents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »
Victoria Degarmo, Counselor: ?There is no verbal abuse. What goes on here is nothing that doesn?t go on in a family home.?

LOL......TALK TO TORI..........YA....SHE'LL SET YOU RIGHT..........SHE WAS THERE IN NOVEMBER 04................JUST WHAT GOES ON.......................NOBODY BEAT UP JOEY.......HE BIT THE HAND THAT FEEDS HIM..............HIS PARENTS SUPPORT THE SUDWEEKS.................LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
Come on, skinny dipping is pretty lame compared to what your daughters and GRAND DAUGHTERS have done...

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2005, 01:56:00 AM »
We are not talking about what DAUGHTERS and GRANDAUGHTERS have done or not done.

The issue here is a grown woman--Cheryl Sudweeks who is SUPPOSE to be in charge of a group of trouble teenagers swimming naked with these teens.
This is a woman who says she practices the MORMON religion...and I do not think this CHURCH would approve of one of its MEMBERS who serves in the "role of a teacher, and head of a school" swimming in the nude with the students of this school.

It is one thing for Cheryl Sudweeks to "dance around in her little SACRED UNDERGARMENTS in front of these teenage boys and girls," but to swim naked with them is a bit too much!

And it is a bit too much for this so-called CHRISTIAN woman to discuss her inadequate sex life with her pitiful husband with these teenagers, too.

Cheryl Sudweeks' behavior is unacceptable, if not criminal.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
its tori
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
OUR DAUGHTERS AND GRANDDAUGHTERS WERE CHILDREN in the so-called PROFESSION CARE fo the Sudweeks in
so-called SCHOOL, which offered so-call THERAPY.
What teacher, counselor, principal, or therapist
do you know who swims naked with the kids enrolled in their school or under their care?
When an adult in that situation appears naked for any reason in front of minors in their care, it is plain and simple -- AGAINST THE LAW!!  No question or discussion about it.  USE YOUR HEADS -- THINK!!!!!!