Author Topic: mark and cheryl  (Read 3115 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
mark and cheryl
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2005, 09:35:00 AM »
"from observing there are no intellegent adults writing on this site. they are changing peoples words around. and trying to make people believe lies. they talk about abuse but they are the ones abusing. i was always taught not to gossip. this is pure heresay and gossip. i did see one shred of truth, it was deleted an hour later by Ginger. who appears to be a very manipulative scary person. it looks like her and that joyce are good friends and they dont even like boring gmom but she has acceptance issues and will kiss but all she can to have a friend. she refuses to accept that her granddaughter is a very nasty girl. doing drugs having sex with alot of different guys. steals horses. does favors for the cops. stabs people in the back. ungrateful as they come. i quess i should stop with this one. but this is getting to be funny and i thought it was for real. is this what the world is coming to for entertainment. obviously nobody on this site needs t.v. they spend all night on this thing making up stories."

And you're a complete idiot.  Let's call it even...

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-06-04 06:36 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
mark and cheryl
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »
I do not assume things especially when people dont have the character to say there own name.  That post is identified by no one as are most of the anti cheryl ones.  Although I dont know joyce harris at least she will state her name.     mary gentile

Offline AMF

• View Profile
mark and cheryl
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »
blah, blah, blah........ unintelligent adults, trying to make people believe lies, blah, blah, blah..............seems the truth is just that.....FACT.........wait and watch, lawyer JACK's act.......TWEAKER and PEEK ER tOO....the truth lies in many of the kids formaly from the zoo..............statements, documents, investigative facts....ya, lawyer JACK to explain all that............circle the wagons...watch her dance.....GORILLA running out of time....many have dropped dimes..

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
mark and cheryl
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »
Mrs. Gentile,

PLEASE NOTE:  anyone saying these horrible LIES about me---NEVER EVER put their names on their postings EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT ONCE have THEY signed in with a name.
But the IP addresses have been checked....and I do know exactly where these outrageous lies come from...and who does this posting.

But being anonymous is a protection for Parents and students who are honest people who state valid opinions and share honest information.

YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THE VERY VERY GOOD with the bad.

Joyce Harris