Author Topic: Open your eyes CEDU !!  (Read 9691 times)

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« on: July 05, 2004, 11:09:00 PM »
I have been reading through some of the posts by ex-staff members.  Many of these are calling on us to get real about how many of the CEDU experiences were positive and therapeutic.  They berate us for ignoring these positive aspects.

They say we exagerate our experiences for shock value and shock value only!

As a responce, I am using their own ammo against them.  I am going to use some of the ammunition they gave me.

Ready?

Here it comes...

Rudy Bentz (older student leader):  Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he used to put a piece of liver in a small empty milk container, cut a hole in it, make a careful slice and proceed to fuck the hell out of it.  Oh yeah, he said warming it up first helped.

Jill Bentz(team leader): Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how she fucked her teachers to get through college.  She also told us about how she liked to stick a finger up her ass when she masturbated.

Tim Brace (headmaster):  Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he liked to drop a couple hits of acid working in the Navy.  He also said that he was involved in several gay relationships where he played the part of the female during intercourse.

(I'll find the name and edit it in): (headmaster) Told us (13-14 year old kids) about how he and his male friends would get bored and pass around a stick trading off shoving it up eachother's asses.

There are many more instances of Staff Perversion, but I need to remember and find the exact names.

Or maybe some of you could help out.

This Staff Perversion mixed with sleep/food depravition, constant belittling mixed with emotional mind-fucking mixed with extreme verbal abuse was used to extract false confessions in the same manner it has been used in Abu Ghraib.  Students aged 13-14 male in front of female, female in front of male, male in front of male, female in front of female alike were forced to give eachother exacting details of their masturbation history.

NOW - ONLY A COMPLETELY INSANE PERSON WOULD SUGGEST
WE MOVE OUR DISCUSSION TO THE POSITIVE ASPECTS OF CEDU!!!!

Jesus fucking christ!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 11:26:00 PM »
P.S.  Feel free to print the above post and mail to any and all current/past/future parents of CEDU students.

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 11:56:00 PM »
I just read that and remembered how fucked up listenin to some of that stuff was sometimes.  Thats one of the biggest reason I hated propheets, you had to sit through one of those sessions every time.  And i HATED when staff would start talkin bout their sexual history, I mean in my eyes some of the stuff I heard made me feel like they were pathetic.  Thats why I never really respected or feared 99% of the staff their.  I mean listen to the shit that comes out of their mouths on a daily basis, does that sounds like a normal sound minded person to you?  Some staff would even prod kids to discuss some pretty, I dont know how to put it, but explicit sexual history.  Oh yeah here is an example that might make people think.

I was in a propheet, and girls are typically expected to claim that sleeping with guys was a disclosure.  But anyway, I remember one particular example where a staff kept pushing a student to discuss her sexual history in detail.  He told her to describe an act and she said something to the effect of "i had oral sex" and then the staff blasted her back saying "NO YOU SUCKED COCK (or DICK I dont remember which of the two was used)!"  And these types of scenes were common, especially with certain staff members that you could almost garuntee this every time with.

But anyway thats my 2 cents about this topic.

On 2004-07-05 20:26:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"P.S.  Feel free to print the above post and mail to any and all current/past/future parents of CEDU students.
"

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 12:02:00 AM »
I remember that shit

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »
Bryan, I went to CEDU a few years earler than you did. Were laurie Saunders and Jim Johnson still there?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2004, 01:20:00 AM »
I'm not sure the ex-staff postings were positive about CEDU.  Many of their feelings seem as negative as our experiences.  None of them ---Jack, Max, Roy, "former-CEDU therapist"--seem to endorse the crazy pit of CEDU in any manner.  

The only positive post was from a parent of a kid who went there.  I was surprised no one wrote to her. I explained the experiences of BS, bad therapy, lack of accreditation, flat out lies, extreme insulation from outside world, lack of proper medical attention, and mental and verbal abuse and she STILL said CEDU works for a lot of people.  Not mention the shady history and Synanon roots.  In my view, if anyone explained this to me, I would be seriously rocked, so she must think I'm lying or something.

Still, there is so much BS out there.  I read in the paper an article about the Herbal Life guy (dead) who went to CEDU and they talked about how CEDU began in an attempt to branch away from Synanon confrontational therapy.  WHAT A FRIGGIN' JOKE!!!!  The group "therapy" was nothing short of verbal gang bangs.  I mean, that was the whole crux of the therapy.  Other articles call CEDU a private SCHOOL. Another joke.  I had two days of classes a week.  These classes were at least a few grades behind the times.  Did CEDU actually become a school after I left?   Not one article I've read about CEDU really describes it for what it is.  The biggest joke is "emotional growth school."  

OK.  Just needed to vent.
--Shanlea

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 02:31:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2004-08-01 22:33 ]

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2004, 10:45:00 AM »
I can't understand where you guys failed to see in my post the words "SOME staff".  Of course I see the that some staff were victims just like us.

But some staff were not victims but, in my opinion, criminals.

And I will continue to post details of their crimes to the best of my ability.

I am only speaking of things which thousands of students have witnessed, but no one seems to want to discuss.  These things I consider crimes against children.  Reread what I posted!!  Those people were fucking sick!!

Former Cedu Therapist-  Of course, I know you wouldn't.  You were obviously not one of the staff  

I was speaking of.  All of the staff that I read spewing about the positivity and love of CEDU posted anonymously.  They would never do otherwise as, likely, some of them are mentioned in my above post.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 10:18:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »
I guess I don't remember any staff postings that were positive.  Thought they stayed away from this site.  

Again, the thing that sucks is that many parents reading these posts probably wouldn't even believe the stuff on here.  Sad, huh?

Do you remember the first rap you ever went to? Did you feel punched in the gut, shocked, mortified, incredulous, and terrified all at the same time? My first rap was a doozy!  And nobody was even talking to me at the first rap!  I don't think I've ever felt that combination before or since!

You know the weird thing. Some people say raps were a way to talk about your feelings.  Maybe. But aside from abusive, I thought a lot of it was manufactured and sadidstic crap --- an excuse to be a total bastard for kicks.  

Some people "ran their feelings" and sobbed and puked about bad shit; I could never ever do this and I had seriously bad stuff happening to me prior to CEDU.  But everything seemed so artificial and manipulated that I did not trust the group enough to be emotionally vulnerable---ever. (And I cry at AT&T's "Reach Out and Touch Someone" commercials---go figure.)

This thread is all over the place--I apologize.

Does anyone have parents who FULLY appreciate what a cult CEDU really was?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2004, 02:19:00 PM »
i hate it when people exaggerate on here; it takes away credibility and makes us all look like liars.
cedu does have it's good messages... it's full of good lessons being taught by bad teachers.  and the bad part is that they insist that you learn these lessons even though they're teaching them poorly.  bleh.  you take what you like and leave the rest, although, i've found many of the things cedu tried to teach me to be true in my life (i've learned such lessons the hard way because i refused to take any of their advice)

Offline chinsk

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 04:09:00 PM »
Please state what you think is an exaggeration.

On 2004-07-06 11:19:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i hate it when people exaggerate on here; it takes away credibility and makes us all look like liars.

cedu does have it's good messages... it's full of good lessons being taught by bad teachers.  and the bad part is that they insist that you learn these lessons even though they're teaching them poorly.  bleh.  you take what you like and leave the rest, although, i've found many of the things cedu tried to teach me to be true in my life (i've learned such lessons the hard way because i refused to take any of their advice)"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 08:15:00 PM »
any so-called "good messages" of CEDU are just plain old common freaking sense.  I'm tired of people saying everything is an exaggeration. It is a bad "school" period. Emotional growth doesn't occur when people are just spying , blaming, lying, conning, bullying, brainwashing etc.

People who are pissed off and vindictive about CEDU undermine our grievances when their profane rages and verbal abuse make us look like a bunch of disgruntled nutcases to people visiting the site.  Of course we're pissed off but when we wish death to others etc. visitors think "holy shit. of course cedu didn't work for them. they belong in the nuthouse."  They might not understand that these people are venting.

shanlea

PS everytime i write a post about some of our more explosive members, i feel i am about to enter the rap pit.  it's just the ame debate--do you set this site up to bond and vent WHILE warning others of the abuses? Or do you just spew venom and turn everyone off? H.O.W. was saying better write his hatred than act on it. And certainly, that is true, but I would also like this site to serve a higher purpose.

Offline former CEDU therapist

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2004, 01:52:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: former CEDU therapist on 2004-08-01 22:33 ]

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2004, 05:33:00 PM »
the thing about common sense is that it's often times overlooked... common sense is commonly "accepted"/spoken, but not commonly practiced.

cliches are cliche, and people acknowledge them as such.  they don't, however, fully accept them and incorporate them into their lives, for the most part.

again, like i said, they're good lessons being taught by faulty teachers; it's really hard to learn when you're too busy focusing on the faults of those who you're supposed to be learning from and modeling... i mean, it takes away from their credibility, right?
aura solomon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Open your eyes CEDU !!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2004, 07:47:00 PM »
Yah,  kind of like using the name Mikehunt.  It takes the focus away from credibility.

It is the systemic anger, humiliation and abuse of the CEDU programs put there by Mel Wasserman and his Team Leaders that negates any useful life lessons that my be taught there.