Author Topic: NORTHWEST BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES  (Read 15915 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NORTHWEST BEHAVIORAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2004, 02:11:00 PM »
Nope. Wrong. Try again.

Keep in mind that these people who are leaving are very good people.

Now what's your guess?

Curious George
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2004, 04:10:00 PM »
They did a group lotto thing and won :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2004, 07:10:00 PM »
Hmm... That they got into grad school and are moving on with their education after getting some great experience at Northwest.  Or, they have worked in this field long enough and decided that this isn't for them and want to do something different.

Oh...wait!  You don't want the truth.  You just want to bitch and complain to someone who will listen and since this is the only place you can do it without anyone telling you to your face that your full of S*$%, here you are rambling on and on and on...

I'm bored of all this.  Seriously, I say that all of you who are out there wasting your energy slamming Northwest move on with your pathetic little selves and pay attention to things in your own lives.  You must have some deep rooted anger issues that need worked through, possibly stemming from emotional trauma in your life.  I hope you get the help you must desperately need.  Leave the rest of us in peace.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2004, 09:48:00 PM »
So when the staff at Northwest Healthcare Services get an education it is time for them to quit?   The kids there are your lab rats to learn with?  Make mistakes with them and than move on to better things?  You just proved what a foul place Northwest is.  
Anger issues?  yes, a lot of people on this site are angry at foul child abusing programs that require little to no education to be on the staff.
Either your an ex client who is still brainwashed with the belief that you need those people, or your a counselor or ex-staffer from there.
If your a counselor, you should know that one of our goals is to have your license to practice revolked, or if you don't have a license I'll file a complaint against you and prevent you from ever having one.  The abuse that took place at straight has been far beyond proven.  For you to bash our concerns about the well being of children shows our nation and the world that you do NOT belong in the health care field.

ISP TRACKERS....please send me the location of this anonymous child abuser.  PM or e-mail.  An investivation is in order.  

After I am done with your stupid abusive ass I will proudly stand in front of your face and we'll see if you have the balls or courage to tell me that I am full of shit. :skull:

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »
On 2004-06-14 16:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hmm... That they got into grad school and are moving on with their education after getting some great experience at Northwest.  Or, they have worked in this field long enough and decided that this isn't for them and want to do something different.

Oh...wait!  You don't want the truth.  You just want to bitch and complain to someone who will listen and since this is the only place you can do it without anyone telling you to your face that your full of S*$%, here you are rambling on and on and on...

I'm bored of all this.  Seriously, I say that all of you who are out there wasting your energy slamming Northwest move on with your pathetic little selves and pay attention to things in your own lives.  You must have some deep rooted anger issues that need worked through, possibly stemming from emotional trauma in your life.  I hope you get the help you must desperately need.  Leave the rest of us in peace. "

You are wasting your time posting here as well, idiot. Time for your child abusing ass to get the shaft..hopefully a large black shaft in a cell...
 Some nice folks are coming down on Northwest soon.

Graham....like gram of dope n shit.. :wave: [ This Message was edited by: Scarstruck on 2004-06-14 23:11 ]
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2004, 06:40:00 AM »
omg, I am so bored with this.  I am above this.  I am in the middle of a shit storm and I am bored because I know something is about to happen and I could lose my paycheck.

Everything I say is better than what you say because I work at a hospital that runs children into the ground and doesn't really help them, but we get the parent's money so that makes me superior to you.

I lack the education to actually say anything worthwhile, but I can tell you I'm bored with this shitty mess 'cos I'm tired of my own life and the way my parents neglected me the way I neglect the children at Northwest Behavioral Services.

Hey.  Sign me up to file something against Northwest.  I know the boy who basically started this whole post about Northwest is interested.  I haven't heard from him in about a week, and he hasn't heard back from the attorney investigating NWBHS just yet. then again it hasn't been that long ago since we started this.

[email protected]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2005, 01:40:00 PM »
My son was there for 40 days several years ago.  He had a long history of violence against us his family, and was sent there after being arrested for assaulting his dad.  He had armed himself with a butcher knife in order to kill me if I found him up playing video games in the night - at age 14.  

I supplied them with names and numbers for all of the therapists that he saw there so that they could get an accurate history.  They knew we only had 30 days on our insurance, and assured us we would have an eval done in a week.

Three weeks later, they still had not called anyone for a history.  They decided I had beat and burned him with cigarettes from birth, because he said so.  They had still not released a report to us.  I finally threatened to remove him because I knew they had empty beds if they didn't call the past therapists for input and a history.  I asked for a new therapist there because the one he had wouldn't talk to me, just kept asking me about violence against my son.

They kept her on and got a junior therapist to call the past family therapists.  Even though she knew that the eval would say that he had PTSD due to abuse by me, she didn't ask them about abuse, so they couldn't set her straight.  

They ambushed my husband and I with the psych eval in a family session 27 days into his 30 day stay.  (He ended up with 40 because he spanned the new year.)  It nearly ruined our very strong 18 year marriage.  They were heartless and cruel to do it to us, and to enable him by encouraging him.

He never came home.  He's lived in homeless shelters and has been mooching off of a stranger for a while now.  He is unmedicated and won't talk to us.  He admits the abuse report was a lie, but feels it was justified because he didn't want to be there.  

He was a danger to us and to himself. He needed a locked ward.  

The staff was totally incompetent.  Especially Genny, who lied to us about treatment and diagnosis, fell for a smart kid's lies, delayed treatment, and refused to get an accurate history.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
I just rechecked his files, of which I got an entire copy after his release.  They confirmed the story my son told us after his release that kept pushing him to make an official abuse report against me.  He told us that Genny would not talk about anything else until he agreed to file a report against me with the state.  He was locked in a room with Genny the day I called Dan Mahler to tell him I would be pulling him out of there.  Genny wouldn't let him go until he called HRS.  Of course, in the files, she did it for his benefit...

Genny should have her license taken away.  But then, no matter how good you are at reporting these people they always have an expert reason and expert opinion for doing what they did.  And you're just a liar in their expert opinion, so who will the reporting agencies believe?  Them, every time.

We trusted her with our child who was and still is a very unhappy unstable person.  She only made him worse, and cut him off from his only means of support.

BTW, he had been in therapy since he was 8, and was admitted at NWBS when he was 16.  He had been expelled from school for repeated fighting, broken into houses and cars to steal, abused animals, assaulted family.  This kid needed help and he was allowed to manipulate his treatment in a way that was detrimental to himself and his family.  

And Dan Mahler never once called me back until I tried to remove him.  I called 9 different days out of 27.  Sarah called back several times and gave me the "I'll look into it" lip service.  They should be out of the business of treating kids who aren't substance abusers.