Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 59542 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #105 on: September 17, 2010, 11:10:49 AM »
Again, really, why would someone who makes money off abusive programs admit to abuse?  First he says he hasn't seen the ORS reports then he says this incident isn't in them.  It's just deflection to keep the focus off the confirmed abuse at a facility he sent his kid to.  Plain and simple.

Luckily the kid reported the sex assualt to his counselor and it was investigated and confirmed by ORS.  Everyone believes the kid except for the guy who makes money off programs.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 17, 2010, 12:17:09 PM »
I just stated that I have read the ORS reports about the abuse inside the programs. I have always maintained that abuse occurs in programs as it does everywhere else. I just dont believe that all programs are abusive.

Fair enough. What programs do you believe are currently abusive? Easier yet, what specific postings claiming abuse made on here by people who were placed in programs, say within the last 15 years, do you believe? And why?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2010, 12:47:14 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
Again, really, why would someone who makes money off abusive programs admit to abuse?  First he says he hasn't seen the ORS reports then he says this incident isn't in them.  It's just deflection to keep the focus off the confirmed abuse at a facility he sent his kid to.  Plain and simple.

Luckily the kid reported the sex assualt to his counselor and it was investigated and confirmed by ORS.  Everyone believes the kid except for the guy who makes money off programs.

I have read the ORS reports in the OP (below it), but I didnt see the report on the TeaBagging incident.  If it does exist why dont you link to?  or quote it out for us to see.

This is why I become a little skeptical about the reports.  All we have (at this point) is one anonymous source but it appears people try to slip it in and make it seem like it is in the ORS report to give it credibility.  So that is why I question it.

Maybe, as a suggestion, going forward it would be best to stick with incidences which are on the ORS reports instead of anonymous posts, at least for this thread based on the title.  It may help to keep it on track.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 17, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »
Those reports are from 2010 from RCS.  The incident happened at HLA several years ago.  Obviously, it wouldn't be in the RCS report from 2010, but, of course, you know that and are just trying to blame this kid for his own sexual assault fto advance your own agenda of discrediting victims of program abuse.  Your program buisiness drives you to revolting behavior.

Good thing the kid's counselor and ORS intervened because if left to the devices of all of the "Whooters" out there, this incident would never have seen the light of day and this kid would just be continuously bombed in group for "letting himself get teabagged."

Once more, it really doesn't matter if a guy who sent his own child to HLA and makes money off troubled teens thinks about this confirmed and documented incident of sexual assault on a child at HLA.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 01:01:47 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 17, 2010, 12:59:02 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I just stated that I have read the ORS reports about the abuse inside the programs. I have always maintained that abuse occurs in programs as it does everywhere else. I just dont believe that all programs are abusive.

Fair enough. What programs do you believe are currently abusive? Easier yet, what specific postings claiming abuse made on here by people who were placed in programs, say within the last 15 years, do you believe? And why?

@Whooter

You never really answered Robert's questions.  What programs do you believe are abusive?
Also, since you mentioned the ORS reports (instead of answering Robert's question about the posts), are you acknowledging that these reported incidents of abuse are indeed factual?

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2010, 01:37:41 PM »
Those reports are from 2010 from RCS.  The incident happened at HLA several years ago.  Obviously, it wouldn't be in the RCS report from 2010, but, of course, you know that and are just trying to blame this kid for his own sexual assault fto advance your own agenda of discrediting victims of program abuse.  Your program buisiness drives you to revolting behavior.

Good thing the kid's counselor and ORS intervened because if left to the devices of all of the "Whooters" out there, this incident would never have seen the light of day and this kid would just be continuously bombed in group for "letting himself get teabagged."

Once more, it really doesn't matter if a guy who sent his own child to HLA and makes money off troubled teens thinks about this confirmed and documented incident of sexual assault on a child at HLA.

So I was right, there is no ORS report to refer to on the Teabagging incident.  Why not just come out and say it?  The only source we have for this information was an anonymous report posted here on fornits.  There is no tie-back to any official reporting system.

IMO, Reports like this are concerning but we should try to keep this discussion to only those items which were captured in the ORS Reports and keep hearsay out of the discussion if this thread is going to maintain any credibility.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 17, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
So I was right, there is no ORS report to refer to on the Teabagging incident. Why not just come out and say it? The only source we have for this information was an anonymous report posted here on fornits. There is no tie-back to any official reporting system.

IMO, Reports like this are concerning but we should try to keep this discussion to only those items which were captured in the ORS Reports and keep hearsay out of the discussion if this thread is going to maintain any credibility

You haven't answered either my, or Serbia's question Whooter. In addition to that you yourself have readily accepted the postings of a "anonymous source" provided that poster provided information you wanted to hear. When FunctionJunction claimed that there was never a restriction diet at HLA you celebrated and claimed I had been proven wrong based on the say so of one anonymous source. This was despite the fact that several other pro hla posters came out and not only acknowledged the restrictions diet existed, but was in fact wrong to have ever occured.

Can you now explain your double standard?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 17, 2010, 01:56:45 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"

So I was right, there is no ORS report to refer to on the Teabagging incident.  Why not just come out and say it?  The only source we have for this information was an anonymous report posted here on fornits.  There is no tie-back to any official reporting system.

IMO, Reports like this are concerning but we should try to keep this discussion to only those items which were captured in the ORS Reports and keep hearsay out of the discussion if this thread is going to maintain any credibility.

No. again, you're wrong.  This incident is clearly reported in the ORS reports for HLA from the year 2003.  You're just too lazy and cheap to get a copy and read it for yourself.  What is in the OP of this thread is excerpts from ORS reports regarding RCS, as was already explained to you.

It was more than two years ago that you were given the contact information to retrieve the ORS reports by Jill Ryan.  You never did that, obviously, and now you are here blowing smoke screens and alternately denying this kid's sexual assault and
blaming it on him.

How can you say that this incident is not in a report that you admit you never read?  This is a clear case of damage control by someone who has a monetary interest in troubled teen programs.  It's transparent.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 17, 2010, 02:52:21 PM »
Controlling Troll, let me clear it up for you (since you have no evidence).

Here is where you got the tea-bagging.  (Notice the Links back to the original posts)

Quote from: "pg54counselor"
kid-on-kid violence was common, especially at night. we broke up a "fight club" [like the movie] in dorm B the week i arrived. one time a kid was "tea-bagged" (scrotum placed in mouth) at night by his roommates and then had "i love cock" scrawled all over his body while he was sleeping.
Link

Quote from: "pg54counselor"
You forniticators never fail to entertain me.

dont get your panties in a bunch just yet.

consider this:
- Anyone can post anything on this site. I may or may not be an ex-employee, I may or may not even have anything to do with the school. I may just be a troll who came upon this site on a boring monday afternoon. I may be a psychic, or a mentalist. I may be an investigator myself. I may have assumed the role of pg54counselor to prove a point. i may or may not be the same pg54counselor, pg54counselor may be a bunch of people! or I might be one sadistic bored little 13 year old.

Link

So based on this evidence all I am saying is that we cannot rely on this as fact.  I am not saying it did or did not happen.  But I think we can all agree that posts like this are not credible enough to hang our hats on and we would be wasting our breaths debating it.  If you run across a link to an ORS report toss it up and we can talk about it.  Lets not try to fool the readers by saying this came from an ORS report.  We had a guy named Dysfunction Junction who use to do that quite a bit and we exposed his game and he is gone now.  Lets keep it honest.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 17, 2010, 03:02:51 PM »
You already said it didn't happen.  Now you're backpedaling. That post was copied over here, yes, but why does that mean that there's no ORS record?  Quite a leap of faith there, chumly.  I could link to a hundred or more posts on here that are part of the ORS record even though the ORS report isn't posted here.  Your logic is pretty faulty there, "college grad."  Maybe an intro to logic class could help you understand this topic a little better?  It's called the "ignorance fallacy" or the "argument from ignorance" and aptly named for its chief user here, you.

Why don't you go ahead and order up the source docs for yourself and read them?  If you're too lazy, just say so.  Whatever you say doesn't change the fact that this happened, was reported, was documented and that you blame the kid for his own sexual assault.

For the life of me I can't understand why you blame this poor victimized kid for being orally raped by other institutionalized kids at HLA.  Except for maybe you feel guilty you sent your son there.  Maybe the same thing happened to your kid?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:11:11 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 17, 2010, 03:10:09 PM »
So based on this evidence all I am saying is that we cannot rely on this as fact. I am not saying it did or did not happen. But I think we can all agree that posts like this are not credible enough to hang our hats on and we would be wasting our breaths debating it.

Whooter you're still ignoring the fact that you yourself are guilty of this whenever the anonymous posting suited your agenda.

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2010, 03:17:54 PM »
Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 07:50:50 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2010, 03:23:52 PM »
You already said it didn't happen.  Now you're backpedaling. That post was copied over here, yes, but why does that mean that there's no ORS record?  Quite a leap of faith there, chumly.  I could link to a hundred or more posts on here that are part of the ORS record even though the ORS report isn't posted here.  Your logic is pretty faulty there, "college grad."  Maybe an intro to logic class could help you understand this topic a little better?  It's called the "ignorance fallacy" or the "argument from ignorance" and aptly named for its chief user here, you.

Why don't you go ahead and order up the source docs for yourself and read them?  If you're too lazy, just say so.  Whatever you say doesn't change the fact that this happened, was reported, was documented and that you blame the kid for his own sexual assault.

For the life of me I can't understand why you blame this poor victimized kid for being orally raped by other institutionalized kids at HLA.  Except for maybe you feel guilty you sent your son there.  Maybe the same thing happened to your kid?

Geeesh, you sound like Dysfunction Junction with all this whining and blaming others for your lack of evidence.  All I asked for was the link to the ORS document which this thread is about.   You came up short and I provided you the link, you just didnt like it.   If you look at the second post on this thread it lists some of the Office of Regulatory Services (ORS) reports.  Those are the incidences that should be discussed not some report from an anonymous person who claims he might have made it up out of thin air just to have fun.

So at this point we can say at best the whole tea-bagging incident is iffy and probably isn't credible enough to spend a whole lot of time debating.  Once we get the details from the ORS report we can open it back up for debate.

Joel has a valid point that we should stick to the topic here of  Office of Regulatory Services (ORS) reports.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2010, 03:29:43 PM »
You still aren't answering the question. I know you won't as it's part of your general MO to not answer anything that exposes your double standards, but I thought I'd point it out again for those just joining in.

The ORS reports for HLA are no longer available on the main website because HLA no longer exists. We shut it down much to your chagrin remember?

Offline Jill Ryan

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2010, 11:08:10 PM »
The below does not state which entity of Ridge Creek School the statement encompasses.... CCI, OCCP, or DJJ contractual program.

Georgia Department of Human Resources,
Office of Regulatory Services State Form
Statement of Deficiencies
and Plan of Correction
Inspection begin date
Inspection end date:
7/12/2010
7/12/2010
Name of Provider or Supplier
RIDGE CREEK, INC.
Street Address, City, State Zip Code
830 HIDDEN LAKE ROAD
DAHLONEGA, GA 30533
Inspection Results

T 0000 Initial Comments.
The purpose of this survey is to follow up on the status of this agency/ to conduct the
re-licensure study.
T 9999 Closing Comments.
An e-mail was received on July 12, 2010 from the Director of the facility stating that they don ' t
have any placement activity at this moment and it is unlikely for the facility to have any placement
until next spring. The Director agreed to inform the Surveyor when the facility has placement
activity.
Page 1 of 1
More Information Return to Facility Location and Information Guide Return to Inspection Screen