Author Topic: Ridge Creek "School" - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation  (Read 59588 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek School - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violation
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2010, 12:07:42 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
LOLOLLLLL. What "double standard" are you planning to "expose" me for, Whooter? I ask people for links all the time, to the point where a lot of folk probably think I'm an anal-retentive pain in the ass. So they either supply the links, or they ignore me, but nobody does what you do, which is to punish me and troll me for having the audacity to ask. Lol. You're sounding kinda on the defensive on this one, Whooter!  :D

He has been for the last few days/weeks.  I think it's getting to him.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 28, 2010, 12:15:53 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
I think it's a great idea to put up a TheWho FAQ's page.  You could categorize it and provide his stock answer along with the debunking for various topics.  Great idea.

Two posts above I referenced "HLA" in the abuse hotline story, but it was actually ASR, where TheWho sent his daughter.  Here's what he has to say about the potential of a counselor sexually abusing a child at ASR, where there is no abuse hotline as required by Mass law:

Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Now, let's examine this, Who: Let's say, for argument's sake that a kid's very own counselor sexually abuses him/her. ASR's plan, as you verified with them like I did, is to have that child report the abuse directly to the person that perpetrated it.

This is downright scary and paves the road for child abuse. I would avoid this facility at all costs. It's dangerous!

Sure, DJ, of course it is possible.  The guy on the abuse hot line could talk dirty to the kids also...  The hot line never helped the kids who were raped by their teacher at public school, so, the way I see it, you need to do 2 things to convince us one is needed:

1. Determine if the law requires a �Hot Line� to be installed in the school.

2.  How effective is this hot line in keeping kids safe.

That's really all you need to know.  TheWho advocates silencing abuse victims and protecting their abusers.  Plain and simple, folks.

If he was a parent, he would never, ever, do that.  He's nothing but a con artist...  a total and complete sociopath.

:eek:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2010, 12:17:18 PM »
Quote from: "Whooter"
Whoa!  I must have really hit a nerve when I exposed your double standard, Ursus.  If you were honest I would have never had to expose you like that.
I dont think he ever did come up with the link!!  But since the double standard still holds with you that doesnt matter too much.

Ya gotta love this place.
LOLOLLLLL. What "double standard" are you planning to "expose" me for, Whooter? I ask people for links all the time, to the point where a lot of folk probably think I'm an anal-retentive pain in the ass. So they either supply the links, or they ignore me, but nobody does what you do, which is to punish me and troll me for having had the audacity to ask. Lol. You're sounding kinda on the defensive on this one, Whooter!  :D

lol,  I am not planning anything, dont get defensive.  I stated I did (past tense) expose your double standard when you jumped into another persons discussion and ask for link from only one party.  I corrected your mistake (double standard) so that each of us was asked for a link.  I dont see how this could be upsetting to you.  I understand that it was merely just an oversight on your part and I helped you out.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2010, 12:20:54 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
I dont think he ever did come up with the link!!
Just like you never produced the link I asked for where you not only misquoted me, but pulled it right out of your ass.
Just like you pulled this quote out of your ass:

Whooter thinks having an abuse hotline in programs is a bad idea because the hotline operator might talk dirty to the kids.
Link

You claimed you quoted me exactly but you never produced the link.
She didn't have to Whooter. RobertBruce brought it up right after that, and you even thanked him for proving that link.

Did you think that Anne should have to repeat RobertBruce's post in case you missed it?

Incidentally, Anne did not misquote you, at least as far as your example above is concerned. Nor did she claim to have quoted you. Nor did she claim to have quoted you exactly. She paraphrased you. You might take issue with how she interpreted what you said or what your position is or was, but she never tried to claim that those were your exact words.

You, on the other hand, put words in other people's mouths, so to speak. You try to pass off manipulated and edited posts as being authentic to the original poster when, in fact, they are not. They are deliberate and explicit misrepresentations of others' words.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 28, 2010, 12:33:52 PM »

Did you think that Anne should have to repeat RobertBruce's post in case you missed it?

Incidentally, Anne did not misquote you. She paraphrased you. You might have issue with how she interpreted what you said, but she never tried to claim that those were your exact words.

Anne said: I didn't misquote you. I quoted exactly what you said it it's entirety.
Link

But the evidence proves otherwise.  RobertBruces link showed that she mis quoted me and helped to clear it up.  

Anne said:  Whooter thinks having an abuse hotline in programs is a bad idea because the hotline operator might talk dirty to the kids.

Link

I actually said: The guy on the abuse hot line could talk dirty to the kids also, but it is highly unlikely.

Link

Again a double standard and a lie, Ursus, you just lied openly about Anne not quoting me trying to cover for her.  You are the one putting words in other people mouths.

Plus if you take the time to read the original discussion you will see what my intention was in making that comment.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 28, 2010, 12:46:09 PM »
I actually said: The guy on the abuse hot line could talk dirty to the kids also, but it is highly unlikely.

Link

Uh huh....and that was your reason for not putting hotlines in programs.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline FreeOfCC

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2010, 12:20:35 AM »
Clearly the "rules" aren't enforced. What's the point?
Wonder if Whooter is given full reign because he secretly funds the site. LOL

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »
Quote from: "FreeOfCC"

The Rules have and are being enforced.  You will notice that when you come onto fornits you dont see anymore attack threads by Dysfunction Junction, Troll Control or RobertBruce and all their Sock-puppets.  We had endless threads on "TheWho is John Rueben",  "Whooters lies" etc..  No one really cared to read them but they dominated the forum and when new posters came to fornits they were subjected to posters claiming to expose other posters names, email addresses.  Some posters were threatening to email family members unless they edited their posts.  You have to admit, "FreeofCC" that is isnt good and it wasnt stopping.

With the new rules everyone gets to express their opinion without fear of being attacked or ganged up on by multiple sock-puppets.  Its a safer forum now.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2010, 12:10:05 PM »

The Rules have and are being enforced.  You will notice that when you come onto fornits you dont see anymore attack threads by Dysfunction Junction, Troll Control or RobertBruce and all their Sock-puppets.  We had endless threads on "TheWho is John Rueben",  "Whooters lies" etc..  No one really cared to read them but they dominated the forum and when new posters came to fornits they were subjected to posters claiming to expose other posters names, email addresses.  Some posters were threatening to email family members unless they edited their posts.  You have to admit, "FreeofCC" that is isnt good and it wasnt stopping.

With the new rules everyone gets to express their opinion without fear of being attacked or ganged up on by multiple sock-puppets.  Its a safer forum now.

The new rules were put into place specifically because of Whooter's trolling and sock-puppeteering.  Here's a list of sockpuppets Whooter used in just a two month period.  It's just a fraction of the logins/usernames he has had here over the years which is estimated to be well over 100.

Whooter's sockpuppets:

RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion

Whooter, as usual, is lying about who uses what sockpuppets.  As you can see he has used nearly 50 in just two months.  He's a troll.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2010, 12:20:55 PM »

The new rules were put into place specifically because of Control Troll's trolling and sock-puppeteering.   The logins/usernames he has had here over the years which is estimated to be well over 200.

Troll control, as usual, is lying about who uses what sockpuppets.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2010, 12:28:07 PM »

The new rules were put into place specifically because of Control Troll's trolling and sock-puppeteering.  

:rofl:

Shall we compare your puppets with CT's?  You spend far more time here attempting to do damage control than CT and that's been proven.

And CT's motives were to try to save kids from the abuse dished out in programs.  Your motives, IMO, are to boost your income.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2010, 12:35:37 PM »
Yes, it was confirmed by the admins that I had only one login name, ever.  Whooter was confirmed to be using these ones, which he used to try to derail every thread on Fornits to silence abuse victims and boost his bottom line as a program referral agent.

RobertBruce.

RobertBruce .

RobertBruces

BEN WAjowski

Fred Bicep

Peg Sympson

John C.

Mike D.

Ursas

Slander Programs

John B.

Jim Bunson

Dot MacKinnon

Jammie Sympson (eventually it will be the whole “Sympson Family” I suppose)

Mark Rosen

Roger Glasdco

John Randall

Pete DeGroot

Mark DeGroot (I guess the “DeGroot Family” too)

Warner Stubbin

Steve Backlan

James Driding

Rob Jamison

Boarding Schools Pros and Cons (he’s the “con”)

Bess H.

Iao;nori

Jim Baylor

Sid Michaels

Fred Thompson

John McCain

Sarah Palin

Mitt Romney

Al Gore

Dick Cheney

Mike Wilson

Rudy Bentz

Heal Online

Margaret Wilson

Revenge Fantasy Girlz

Diddle

Robert Hess

Ajax13.

Tom K

Aghast.

Marion

So, if you think you're talking to one of the people above, they're all Whooter.

So what if used hundreds of different logins on fornits?  Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to add value to your business lol.  You people act like there's something wrong with capitalism.

Well, thanks for admitting it, anyway.  Geesh.

So, for any of you parents looking to contribute to these forums, be aware that Whooter, in his hundreds of guises, is lurking here to discredit you if your child was abused at a program.

Now, please, let's stick to the topic and not allow Whooter to derail yet another thread.

RCS/HLA is up to their eyeballs already in violations.  RCS/HLA always has been, and continues to be, an extremely dangerous environment for children.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2010, 12:42:53 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

The new rules were put into place specifically because of Control Troll's trolling and sock-puppeteering.  

:rofl:

Shall we compare your puppets with CT's?  You spend far more time here attempting to do damage control than CT and that's been proven.

And CT's motives were to try to save kids from the abuse dished out in programs.  Your motives, IMO, are to boost your income.

Actually it is untrue.  He has twice as many alts than I did and he has lied on his list.  They are not all mine.  I never attempted to control any damage that I remember and I appreciate that you clarified that this is just your opinion.

Look at Trolling Controls last 25 posts and then look at mine and tell me who the troll is and who has contributed to an honest conversation here.  He is very disruptive and he always has been.  He was forced to change his name because of his disgusting posts and I dont blame him for running.
All the John Rueben, "thewho is a liar" threads never added any value here nor were people interested in hearing it day after day. imo.  The guy is a troll, Anne, you know that too.  you just happen to be on his wavelength thats all.

If you like all of that then encourage him to continue or start new threads up in the "open free for all" and troll me like he does.  If it is fun for people then knock yourself out.  I am just pointing out the obvious.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2010, 12:44:28 PM »
Troll control, Please take this over to the "Open free for all" section.  I will respond to you over there.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2010, 12:47:48 PM »
Let's get back on topic here.  Please don't let Whooter or his 100's of alts derail yet another thread.  The new rules were put into place because Whooter chased an RCS parent and Jill Ryan off this thread with flooding and derailing.  He's doing it again now.

The topic is "RCS - Serious Safety Issues/ORS Violations"

The mods should remind Whooter that he needs to post his spam and personal attacks in the OFFA forum.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control