Author Topic: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids  (Read 39443 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Many Many Programs Abuse Kids
« Reply #240 on: October 08, 2010, 11:44:30 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Quote from: "Whooter"

All I am saying is this kids was only there a few days and he was able to get a letter out to his parents without it being censored.  This goes counter to what many people say here.

Its a good thing, Anne.  If more programs can open up communication like this program does then it will be good for everyone.

But you insist on putting the spin on it that there's been any substantive improvement when there hasn't.  So the kid is able to get a letter out.....doesn't do much good when the program has already conditioned the parents to not believe their kids when they say they're being abused.

It's your same old shitspin.

It may be a total shitpit as you call them.  But we can disband the thought that these places interrupt communication between parent and child.  Here is an example of a child who wrote a letter home to his parents within a few days of arriving and it went out uncensored.

So we know that if someone says they all their outgoing mail was read and torn up if it said anything bad we can site an example that this does not hold true for todays programs.  They may be total shitpits but the kids are allowed to communicate freely with their family at home.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: October 08, 2010, 11:47:11 AM »
:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :eek:  :eek:  :cheers:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :rofl:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Desperate to avoid his "truth," Whooter requires extra encounter groups to "get honest" and "work the program" while DrunkyB II just chimes in with inanities while he's home drunk instead of running that "medium size business" he claims to own.  These two are jokers.

Whooter finally admits his whole story here is straight cock-and-bull nonsense.

Here he admits to having his SON sent to Second Nature Wilderness:

Quote from: "Guest"
Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

Face it.....you got busted buddy boy.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

Finally forced to admit his whole story here is bullshit.  Priceless.

It's not going to go away, guys. Sorry.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #242 on: October 08, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »

All I am saying is this kids was only there a few days and he was able to get a letter out to his parents without it being censored.  This goes counter to what many people say here.

Its a good thing, Anne.  If more programs can open up communication like this program does then it will be good for everyone.

But you insist on putting the spin on it that there's been any substantive improvement when there hasn't.  So the kid is able to get a letter out.....doesn't do much good when the program has already conditioned the parents to not believe their kids when they say they're being abused.

It's your same old shitspin.

It may be a total shitpit as you call them.  But we can disband the thought that these places interrupt communication between parent and child.

No, "we" can't. (Just stop it already.....so many of us have asked you to stop that.  You'd think you might at least just honor that one simple request....call it a gesture of good will) You might be able to, but most sane people can't because we know it's not true.

Here is an example of a child who wrote a letter home to his parents within a few days of arriving and it went out uncensored.

And the program staff felt comfortable with it because they knew the parents had been sufficiently conditioned to not believe their own child.  The end results are the same.

So we know that if someone says they all their outgoing mail was read and torn up if it said anything bad we can site an example that this does not hold true for todays programs.

No, "we" can't.  You might be able to hold this one example up of this one program, but again......it still didn't make any real difference when the program had already conditioned the parents to not believe their own child.

They may be total shitpits but the kids are allowed to communicate freely with their family at home.

No, they're not.  Free communication would mean that the programs wouldn't condition the parents to not believe their kids cries for help.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: October 08, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »
I think when he says "we" he means himself and the fictitious daughter he created for public consumption on Fornits.

Speaking of wilderness programs and sex, it happens all the time... at least when I was there it did. Its not like they handed out condoms so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the girls go home from wilderness with a whole new set of issues brewing inside them. I never saw a wild tribe like orgy until I was in wilderness, and don't think the staff don't join in. Parents have no idea what happens out there, it was insane.

Thanks guest,I knew it wasnt as bad as people were saying here.  The kids do have fun on these trips, I kind of thought that.

Your welcome, my son really liked it and would like to become a counselor some day which has motivated him to study harder.

I admit that, Anne, but read through the thread and see what they did to this woman "worried Anne" and calling her son gay and pretending to be survivors with her son.  
I dont see it as being wrong at all.  I feel sorry for the woman.  I would probably do it again if the situation warranted.

The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: October 08, 2010, 12:05:03 PM »

No, "we" can't.  You might be able to hold this one example up of this one program, but again......it still didn't make any real difference when the program had already conditioned the parents to not believe their own child.

I know that you will not mention this letter to anyone or reference it because you only want to report the negative aspects of the program  (which is a form of lying in itself).  At least I report the truth of talking about the good and bad aspects of the programs.  We will reference it because it is the truth, you will not.

I might stop using "we" if you quit your whining about everyone "spinning" every time you lose and argument.  It is getting old.  You spin more than anyone and we dont cry over it all the time.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: October 08, 2010, 12:08:12 PM »
At least I report the truth

Oops.

I don't believe Whooter even knows what the word "truth" means, much less how to be "truthful" about anything.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: October 08, 2010, 12:14:58 PM »

I know that you will not mention this letter to anyone or reference it because you only want to report the negative aspects of the program  (which is a form of lying in itself).

Sure I will.  I'll be glad to.....but I'll also tell them the full truth which is that the program was OK with the kids sending those letter out because they had already conditioned the parents to not believe their children's cries for help.

At least I report the truth of talking about the good and bad aspects of the programs.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

We will reference it because it is the truth, you will not.

Who's "we".  Are you claiming to know what I will or will not do in the future?  Wow, do you have superpowers?

I might stop using "we" if you quit your whining about everyone "spinning" every time you lose and argument.

I haven't lost.  You've lied and you've been caught so you're spinning like crazy to try and deflect the attention away from it.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: October 08, 2010, 12:16:37 PM »
I haven't lost. You've lied and you've been caught so you're spinning like crazy to try and deflect the attention away from it.

He always squeals like this when confronted with provable lies.  With this programmie, the harder you hit him, the louder he squeals.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #248 on: October 08, 2010, 12:30:27 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"
I haven't lost. You've lied and you've been caught so you're spinning like crazy to try and deflect the attention away from it.

He always squeals like this when confronted with provable lies.  With this programmie, the harder you hit him, the louder he squeals.

Yup...he and DannyBoi have that in common.  But at least Whooter can manage to string together a coherent sentence.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: October 08, 2010, 12:38:47 PM »
Quote from: "Troll Control"

Yup...he and DannyBoi have that in common.  But at least Whooter can manage to string together a coherent sentence.

Yeah, but all of his complete sentences are complete lies.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline thomasC

• View Profile
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2010, 12:42:52 PM »
Inspecting and tearing up letters was in the counselors' job description.  Most of the time they just didn't bother to more than glance at them.  No idea what it was like in the rest of the facility.  I did see letters being torn up but you had to go out of your way to get noticed by them.  I strongly suspect they could not read.

Also I watched them abuse kids on a daily basis - occasionally leaving marks.  Never did much to me but it's pretty fucked up hearing the yelps of boys being punched in the testes or having blocks of ice thrown at their groins or being power kicked in the gut or sliced up with a lunchtray shank.  Really, I wish I were making it up.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2010, 12:43:31 PM »
In all fairness to others we should take the attacks over to one of the "Free for all"  Threads.  There are some liar threads that have already been established.

Back on Topic?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »
The topic is "Many Many Programs Abuse Kids" and the ones you refer to do it as well.  I believe that's "on topic" enough to be germane to this thread.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2010, 12:45:52 PM »
Quote from: "thomasC"
Inspecting and tearing up letters was in the counselors' job description.  Most of the time they just didn't bother to more than glance at them.  No idea what it was like in the rest of the facility.  I did see letters being torn up but you had to go out of your way to get noticed by them.  I strongly suspect they could not read.

Also I watched them abuse kids on a daily basis - occasionally leaving marks.  Never did much to me but it's pretty fucked up hearing the yelps of boys being punched in the testes or having blocks of ice thrown at their groins or being power kicked in the gut or sliced up with a lunchtray shank.  Really, I wish I were making it up.

That sounds terrible.  Why wont you give us the name of the program?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2010, 12:50:05 PM »
Quote from: "thomasC"

That sounds terrible.  Why wont you give us the name of the program?

You sure didn't seem to be demanding which program Max claimed to have saved his life.  I could be wrong so please correct me if I am, I didn't take the time to look but I don't remember you asking that of Max when we all were.  Why the sudden interest?