Author Topic: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out  (Read 8709 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Evil Step Monster Lashes Out
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2009, 01:01:48 PM »
Quote from: "JustMeHere"
1st Response
Quote from: "Femanonfatal2.0"
I can tell you didn't write this message to me personally, I can only guess you sent it out to a few key players of this site,

As much as you may think this is some kind of parent hate fest it is not, it is an intervention.

I have suggested to her she needs to go to college out of your city, possibly even out of state. However the fact that you have spent a magnanimous amount of money on CCM, I can see how giving her a college education would be the last thing you would be willing to do. It sucks that she will have to suffer for that mistake as she already has bore the brunt of that ill fated decision, but I suggest you at least support her in getting her own student loans.

If you are seriously unwilling to give her the love and support she needs at this point, and insist on continuing to blame her and make her life miserable, then by all means, send her here. I live in San Diego, CA right next to SDSU. Have her apply for college and look into student housing, I will be willing to take responsibility for mentoring her through these integral steps in her maturation. I can't promise you I will be able to financially support her, learning to provide for herself is something her parents should have taught her by now, but I am more than capable of giving her the emotional support and positive example she needs to learn what it means to be an adult. I just think its sad that once again you are so unwilling to set aside your hateful, judgmental and vile attitude to simply be a good mother to Katie, is it really any wonder why she has these epic melt-downs?????

-Chelsea

Well to start off, you are wrong. You are the only person I sent it to. I knew you'd throw it up here to keep the flames going.

Intervention my ass. All you people are doing is leading her down more destructive paths, giving her false hope as you don't actually know her, don't know truths, only believe what you want to believe. Give me a fucking break.

College: Yes, we have also told her she needs to at least go to a college that has dorms on campus, either in state of out. Both of our older children have done that and have done well. And all our children knew from the start that college is on their own. There is nothing we can do to help them. Filling out the FAFSA is a waste of energy as they won't qualify to get anything anyway. This is life. You want a better one, there are things you have to step up and do for yourself. Yes, we feel bad we can't help out any of our kids. NO, it's not just because we spent so much to try to save Katies life.

I do feel, and have told her this, that hopefully her and I will get to a better place when we don't live under the same roof. As someone else pointed out, some personalities just clash. Funny I don't have the same problems with any of the other kids, or the kids' friends, etc. They think we are great and fun parents.

Anything we have tried to teach her has gone in one ear and out the other. She "right-fights" constantly, and knows it all about everything. I'm very tired, the whole family is tired (even the ones that don't live here), even the dog is tired. He can tell when she's in her moods and hides in his cage. But I suppose you all will now say I've clouded his mind with terrible thoughts about her and I've even turned him against her.

There is no amount of bullshit you people can spew to make me believe that Cross Creek was a horrible, torture chamber. The people there were caring. There were no strip searches, I don't know where you get your sick info. They didn't have to eat their vomit, etc. Those were stories of the little "cherubs" that tried to manipulate their parents to get them out. We visited it. We talked endlessly with the great therapists there. She still talks about how she misses the place and Garth and Ben. But even they were worn down by her, didn't know what else to do to help her grow and understand that she doesn't know everything and didn't have to argue about every minut detail of every conversation.

You seriously think you can do better, have at it. She's of age and can make her own decisions. Let's see how much money you have to miss before you say anything. Let's see how many times you have to tell her to do something before you lose it. Let's see how many of your personal items and cherished family mementos have to be broken or become missing before you say enough is enough.

Quoted for evil. Both of Katie's parent's Diane and Micheal Carter, Dayton Ohio, are  absuive, obtuse, pitiless beasts.

Has anyone called social services on them?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2009, 01:19:59 PM »
Why the hell are you people humoring the who with this discussion? Duh. no comparison between forcefully taking someone's mail after you've imprisoned them and posting a letter someone sends you. This is so moronic. Why do you allow these trolls to control the discussion? They are trying to distract from this woman's sociopathy. Don't let them suceed. STFU

It is called information.  It is funny how this gets to you so much.  Let me break it down a little simpler for you.  2 people are posting on an open forum and another sends an email message to another.  This is implied to be private.  If she wanted the information on the forum she would have done it herself.  When you hand your credit card to your waitress this doesn’t mean she can write your card number down and give it to the bus boy who is collecting card numbers or that she can post your information online.

The same with kids who are writing letters to their families.  If they wanted their parents to read this stuff they would have mailed the letter.  But your argument is that the information was disclosed openly by Diane, so it needs to work both ways.  Dont go crying all over your keyboard when it happens to you or kids in programs unless you think it is wrong for everyone.... it either acceptable or it isn’t.

That is the double standard my friend.

It doesn’t matter if I am a troll or thewho or a sociopath.  You are dismissing the posts because you are simply afraid of the truth!!

Look, I don’t expect you to admit you are wrong.  I have read here enough to know this isn’t going to happen. Just pointing out the double standard here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2009, 01:37:29 PM »
It's good to know there are people who put so much effort in convincing the internet they are right.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2009, 01:43:58 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
It's good to know there are people who put so much effort in convincing the internet they are right.

That's thewho. He convinces no one. His comments are too nonsensical: "There's no such thing as due process."But his aim isn't to convince it's too distract. Just don't fall for the trolling

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2009, 01:45:20 PM »
Femanon, can we change this thread's title, to "Diane Carter abuses her step daughter" or something like that? It'll make her abuse post higher up on google

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2009, 01:52:14 PM »

That's thewho. He convinces no one. His comments are too nonsensical: "There's no such thing as due process."But his aim isn't to convince it's too distract. Just don't fall for the trolling

It doesnt matter if it is thewho or not.  No one will anwser the question.  Femanon brought it up:
find it funny however that you would use this argument to defend parents who have stifled the RIGHTS and happiness of their daughter for years on top of having her imprisoned without due process.

Are kids entitled to "due process"?  What is due process and how does it apply to kids in programs.  Why are people afraid to answer this?

Everytime someone asks a tough question or challenges you, you label them a troll.  Why are you so afraid?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2009, 01:58:16 PM »
:guesswho:

desperate to talk to someone?
hates his 'daughter'?
sadistic?
loves harassing young, female, trauma victims

going to have to go with all "what is thewho" , for 1000 dollars Alex.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

It is called information.  It is funny how this gets to you so much.  Let me break it down a little simpler for you.  2 people are posting on an open forum and another sends an email message to another.  This is implied to be private.  If she wanted the information on the forum she would have done it herself.  When you hand your credit card to your waitress this doesn’t mean she can write your card number down and give it to the bus boy who is collecting card numbers or that she can post your information online.

That's the who. He's lying about his identity and posing as a "guest" as usual. He used the exact same analogy and phrasing before. Don't gt trolled by this freakish child abuser.
5http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS305US305&q=isac

Quote from: "thewho"
But why would anyone want to post another persons personal information on the web without their permission?
It isnt right or ethical and it could be dangerous.
I understand the information is out there to find...but think of it as giving your credit card to your waitress, there is an implied trust there...would it be okay for her to give the information to a "bus boy" who asked her for it? She is not stealing, right? You gave it to her freely..... But I think we can all see that it is unethical and not right for her to do this. .

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »

That's the who. He's lying about his identity and posing as a "guest" as usual. He used the exact same analogy and phrasing before. Don't gt trolled by this freakish child abuser.
5http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS305US305&q=isac

Quote from: "thewho"
But why would anyone want to post another persons personal information on the web without their permission?
It isnt right or ethical and it could be dangerous.
I understand the information is out there to find...but think of it as giving your credit card to your waitress, there is an implied trust there...would it be okay for her to give the information to a "bus boy" who asked her for it? She is not stealing, right? You gave it to her freely..... But I think we can all see that it is unethical and not right for her to do this. .

great find!  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :rofl:  :clown:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2009, 02:06:24 PM »
Who ever you are I can tell you that you will not get an answer here on that question.  “Due process” is used along with troll, abuse  etc. as a smoke screen to try to convince readers that kids in programs are not being treated fairly or simply “They are lying to you”.  They avoid defining these terms because if they did the readers would realize that the kids are not denied due process, abused and the people asking simple questions are not trolls.

Due process is more fully “due process of the law”.  This applies to adults not children and that is why they are avoiding your question by calling you a troll  or thewho.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2009, 02:11:02 PM »
Who ever you are I can tell you that you will not get an answer here on that question.  “Due process” is used along with troll, abuse  etc. as a smoke screen to try to convince readers that kids in programs are not being treated fairly or simply “They are lying to you”.  They avoid defining these terms because if they did the readers would realize that the kids are not denied due process, abused and the people asking simple questions are not trolls.

Due process is more fully “due process of the law”.  This applies to adults not children and that is why they are avoiding your question by calling you a troll  or thewho.

iF you want this discussed start a new thread. This is the Diane Carter, Dayton Ohio, abuses her stepdaughter thread, not the "what is due process" thread. Till then your "question" will be ignored as trolling aka distracting

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2009, 02:13:01 PM »

Thank you for commenting, come back when you have a teenager of your own and we can talk!

Great!!  I've raised two!!   What would you like to talk about?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2009, 02:18:34 PM »

Nice try, whooter boy.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2009, 02:34:16 PM »

iF you want this discussed start a new thread. This is the Diane Carter, Dayton Ohio, abuses her stepdaughter thread, not the "what is due process" thread. Till then your "question" will be ignored as trolling aka distracting

Hell, I don't mind answering it.  Due process may, in the strict sense, be a legal term but it applies to the healthcare industry as well.  Due process is afforded to everyone.  In Florida, you cannot forcibly commit someone without due process.  Well, adults that is.....cuz they do it to kids all the damn time and it's criminal, IMO.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"

Hell, I don't mind answering it.  Due process may, in the strict sense, be a legal term but it applies to the healthcare industry as well.  Due process is afforded to everyone.  In Florida, you cannot forcibly commit someone without due process.  Well, adults that is.....cuz they do it to kids all the damn time and it's criminal, IMO.

Start a new thread, Anne! This is the Diane Carter abuses Katie thread. Don't let the trolls set the terms of the discussion, please. :rasta:  ::poke::  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  ::OMG::  :nods: