Author Topic: ABC Brat Camp  (Read 37052 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 10:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did I tell you I work for a huge corporation? Aren't you impressed? You should be. Not only do I get up each morning to slave away to make higher-ups 200 times my own salary, I am newly single because my husband couldn't stand me. Life is good. That is why I come on Fornits to bash young seventeen year olds. I feel so much beter.  

J"

Yeah....  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2005, 02:19:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 10:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

That's what teenagers are good at. Manipulation.

Really? How do they get so good at manipulation at such a young age? And what happens between the teenage years and parenthood to make them (you) so inept as to be mastered by such a young, inexperienced kid?

Isn't it fairly obvious that the adults in this drama are holding almost all the cards? And isn't it quite pathetic to watch them, over and over again, excuse their own horrible behavior by claiming they are helpless victims of children?

Fucking pathetic, if you ask me!

No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the sources of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2005, 02:29:00 PM »
Well, whoever wrote on my behalf, that was mature. I don't usually spend my time bashing a bunch of rebellious teens. It's just that I saw the show and wanted to do some research. I certainly didn't come on to bash "young seventeen year olds". You'll be happy to note that I won't be commenting any further, as I know you all don't want to hear any adult perspective. That's why you all hate Brat Camp. You hate authority. You assume I hate my job and have to kiss ass. You're wrong. You assume I'm an unlikable person. Wrong again. I actually work with dozens of teens who think I'm pretty cool. I'm honest with them, and I respect them. They, in turn, respect me. I think the teens here don't respect anyone, not even themselves. My husband? He likes me too. I'm sorry to realize there are many more teens like you all who make this world a much tougher place. You're probably bullies too, picking on people who aren't like you. Gee, thanks for making the way so much easier for teens who are coming in next. I was a teen too. You forget. You're too busy wrapped up in yourselves to realize that maybe there are some adults out here who actually give a shit. Please, write here in 5 years. I'd love to know how you're all getting along in real life. I'd love for you all to prove me wrong. You'll be in my prayers.
J

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
haha, omg thats good, another person working an anon, teaches them to post on a login.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
JUST KEEP IT UP: FIRST AGAINST CSA NOW AGAINST THIS ANON WHO WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO YOU FOOL

YOU KNOW, YOU'VE POSTED QUITE A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AT THIS SITE: YOUR AGE, WHERE YOU PLAN TO GO TO COLLEGE, WHERE YOUR FRIEND WENT TO SCHOOL, THE INDUSTRY YOU WORK IN, YOUR EMAIL AND ON AND ON AND ON; A WHOLE LOT ONCE A PERSON LOOKS INTO YOUR POSTS---WHICH YOU PUT INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS YOU LITTLE CREEP AND IF YOU START TRYING TO TERRORIZE PEOPLE--WELL MAYBE ITS TIME FEDERAL AUTHORITIES WHO MONITOR TERRORISTIC THREATS ONLINE THESE DAYS HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR TEMPER

HOW WOULD THAT IMPRESS YOUR EMPLOYERS BOY GENIUS TO HEAR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING HERE???

AND TO ANY PARENTS READING THESE THREADS: LOOK TO OVERLORDD AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THESE PROGRAMS....ONE PROBLEM AMONG MANY THAT HE'S GOT APPARENTLY

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2005, 04:00:00 PM »
hahahahahahaaa  :wstupid:

thanks for the laughs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2005, 04:52:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 11:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well, whoever wrote on my behalf, that was mature. I don't usually spend my time bashing a bunch of rebellious teens. It's just that I saw the show and wanted to do some research. I certainly didn't come on to bash "young seventeen year olds". You'll be happy to note that I won't be commenting any further, as I know you all don't want to hear any adult perspective. That's why you all hate Brat Camp. You hate authority. You assume I hate my job and have to kiss ass. You're wrong. You assume I'm an unlikable person. Wrong again. I actually work with dozens of teens who think I'm pretty cool. I'm honest with them, and I respect them. They, in turn, respect me. I think the teens here don't respect anyone, not even themselves. My husband? He likes me too. I'm sorry to realize there are many more teens like you all who make this world a much tougher place. You're probably bullies too, picking on people who aren't like you. Gee, thanks for making the way so much easier for teens who are coming in next. I was a teen too. You forget. You're too busy wrapped up in yourselves to realize that maybe there are some adults out here who actually give a shit. Please, write here in 5 years. I'd love to know how you're all getting along in real life. I'd love for you all to prove me wrong. You'll be in my prayers.

J"

Ha ha laughing my ass off...most of us on here ARE adults. Did you not understand this?? And why did you make that assumption?? I am 33 years old, no teenager and don't talk to me like I am one. How you've managed to convince yourself or anyone else that telling KIDS that they will never amount to anything is showing them respect is beyond me. And then to say that pointing that out to you is manipulation...Get a LIFE lady. I have a career, I have a degree, I have worked at my job for almost 10 years, and I would NEVER want to work for someone like you. And you know what?? [i}I don't fucking have to[/i]. But sorry I'm no teen at this place you work at who you can put down and make feel inferior. And don't bother praying for me either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
Oh yeah, and consider yourself proven wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #203 on: July 22, 2005, 05:09:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 12:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"JUST KEEP IT UP: FIRST AGAINST CSA NOW AGAINST THIS ANON WHO WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO YOU FOOL

YOU KNOW, YOU'VE POSTED QUITE A BIT ABOUT YOURSELF AT THIS SITE: YOUR AGE, WHERE YOU PLAN TO GO TO COLLEGE, WHERE YOUR FRIEND WENT TO SCHOOL, THE INDUSTRY YOU WORK IN, YOUR EMAIL AND ON AND ON AND ON; A WHOLE LOT ONCE A PERSON LOOKS INTO YOUR POSTS---WHICH YOU PUT INTO THE PUBLIC DOMAIN

YOU ARE NOT ANONYMOUS YOU LITTLE CREEP AND IF YOU START TRYING TO TERRORIZE PEOPLE--WELL MAYBE ITS TIME FEDERAL AUTHORITIES WHO MONITOR TERRORISTIC THREATS ONLINE THESE DAYS HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH YOU ABOUT YOUR TEMPER

HOW WOULD THAT IMPRESS YOUR EMPLOYERS BOY GENIUS TO HEAR WHAT YOU'VE BEEN SAYING HERE???

AND TO ANY PARENTS READING THESE THREADS: LOOK TO OVERLORDD AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH THESE PROGRAMS....ONE PROBLEM AMONG MANY THAT HE'S GOT APPARENTLY"

Oh for pete's sake .. if this isn't a classic example of why some parents feel compelled to lock their teens up, I don't know what is.

Get over yourself, Anon.  No need to shout to try and win the war with a teenager who isn't even your own kid.

Grow up.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #204 on: July 22, 2005, 06:25:00 PM »
That last post was ABSOLUTELY typical of an anti-program parent!

This little ass-wipe Overlordd is going around trying to threaten people and this anon slob says essentially "Oh let the poor little thimg express himself".  And "Oh you're so mean because you shout and won't let poor little Overlordd be himself and rough up people".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #205 on: July 22, 2005, 06:35:00 PM »
That's right anon Parents like that are the reason we need therapeutic schools: to undo the permissiveness.

And also why most of the slobs at this site got to be the way they are

And because misery loves company (I guess)they just cant stand the thought that some programs out there may help today's coddled spoiled tantruming brats shape up, take responsibility and maybe even amount to something. In spite of crummy parents who can't even stand up to their own kid

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #206 on: July 22, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
LMAO!

Please, mysterious program parent, continue. It's free entertainment at your expense.

Do you feel vindicated yet?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #207 on: July 22, 2005, 07:17:00 PM »
Overlord- Could you imagine having one of these freaks as your parents?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #208 on: July 22, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 15:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's right anon Parents like that are the reason we need therapeutic schools: to undo the permissiveness.

And also why most of the slobs at this site got to be the way they are

And because misery loves company (I guess)they just cant stand the thought that some programs out there may help today's coddled spoiled tantruming brats shape up, take responsibility and maybe even amount to something. In spite of crummy parents who can't even stand up to their own kid

"

Stand up to their kid...by calling them names and acting like they're worthless? Yeah, I know how "assertive" you have to be to be emotionally degrading to others. It takes a very special kind of person. Why don't you stop being a hypocrite, and stop blaming them for everything and take a look at yourself. Or does it feel too good, deep inside, to make others feel disgusted with themselves. You are truly disgustING in the true sense of the word.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ABC Brat Camp
« Reply #209 on: July 22, 2005, 08:27:00 PM »
On 2005-07-22 15:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That last post was ABSOLUTELY typical of an anti-program parent!

This little ass-wipe Overlordd is going around trying to threaten people and this anon slob says essentially "Oh let the poor little thimg express himself".  And "Oh you're so mean because you shout and won't let poor little Overlordd be himself and rough up people".

"

No offense, but are you by any change a struggling parent?  You know, a parent who is struggling to deal with sending your kid away to some locked boarding school or hellcamp in the woods?

If so, you really should consider finding a support group comprised of other struggling parents.  I hear tell they love to gang up on teenagers who dare to challenge a parent's absolute right to abdicate their parental responsibility.

:silly: