Author Topic: Cross Creek Manor - Report of abuse  (Read 20137 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Cross Creek Manor - Report of abuse
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2005, 06:46:00 PM »
Cayo Huesto - When did you become an expert with personal knowledge of Cross Creek or WWASPS?  Seems to me you had a bad experience and since you did do you think that everyone must be having the same experience?  

I don't care who is speaking up about it, until they can prove they are being honest, it's just like anything else I read.  Innocent until proven guilty.

Thing is I know I'm telling the truth about never, ever experiencing abuse.  

I do have an agenda.  My agenda is to speak my truth so that parents who happen to pick up a sensationalized newspaper article will be smart enough to talk to other parents, kids, staff, local law enforcement before they make a decision on whether to get help, anywhere.  This forum is not just for WWASPS haters, it for program critics.  A lot of the WWASPS propaganda seems to come from competitors.  That's sick.

Oh, BTW, no one ever had to tell me my kid would be dead or in jail if I didn't get help.  I knew that well before I ever picked up the phone.  ANd yes, I am psychic.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 15:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Cayo Huesto - When did you become an expert with personal knowledge of Cross Creek or WWASPS?  

Where did you see me claim to be an expert?

Seems to me you had a bad experience and since you did do you think that everyone must be having the same experience?

From everything I've read about Cross Creek AND WWASPS (and that includes what you and Perri write), they are run very similar to Straight and the possible connection between the two has been brought up before.  

Thing is I know I'm telling the truth about never, ever experiencing abuse.

Well great!!  I'm truly glad you were never abused or witnessed abuse.  That doesn't  mean that others have not.

This forum is not just for WWASPS haters, it for program critics.

This forum is for everyone....critic, supporter...everyone.

A lot of the WWASPS propaganda seems to come from competitors.  That's sick.

I assure you that's not the case with me.

Oh, BTW, no one ever had to tell me my kid would be dead or in jail if I didn't get help.  I knew that well before I ever picked up the phone.  ANd yes, I am psychic.

and that is exactly what made you a prime target for the Troubled Parent Industry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2005, 06:55:00 PM »
Antigen --  what about the WWASPS program that closed?

Brightway and Czech Republic were before my time, so I can't say what caused that.  Only the newspapers know for sure. :wink:

Samoa, Dundee, Cancun and Casa by the Sea did not close because of abuse.  The newspapers would like you to believe that because of the wording - closed 'amid' allegations of abuse.  Hell, if any program closed it would be 'amid' allegations of abuse.  All programs with troubled teens have allegations of abuse.  Name one that doesn't?  I have been around long enough to know kids that were at all of these schools.  Even the Samoa students four years later say the worst part of being there were the sand fleas, like the midwestern chiggers, are sneaky little buggers!  LOL!  

Sorry to disagree with you - I'm sure you'll come back with something else that fits your intention to brainwash.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to disagree with you - I'm sure you'll come back with something else that fits your intention to brainwash.

We do the brainwashing at SIBS. And honey, it doesn't come cheap! What, you think you're getting a freebie just by using the forum? Get real! If you want the BDSM service, you're just gonna have to pay for it like everybody else!
 :rofl:

Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 30, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 15:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Antigen --  what about the WWASPS program that closed?

Brightway and Czech Republic were before my time, so I can't say what caused that.  Only the newspapers know for sure. :wink:

Samoa, Dundee, Cancun and Casa by the Sea did not close because of abuse.  The newspapers would like you to believe that because of the wording - closed 'amid' allegations of abuse.  Hell, if any program closed it would be 'amid' allegations of abuse.  All programs with troubled teens have allegations of abuse.  Name one that doesn't?  I have been around long enough to know kids that were at all of these schools.  Even the Samoa students four years later say the worst part of being there were the sand fleas, like the midwestern chiggers, are sneaky little buggers!  LOL!  

"

How much money do you get for sending kids off to be abused, tortured and brainwashed at WWASP's gulags? Looks like you're looknig for additional income, judging by your trolling in these forums.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 30, 2005, 07:28:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 15:46:00, Anonymous wrote:

A lot of the WWASPS propaganda seems to come from competitors.  That's sick.

then....

Cayo Huesto - When did you become an expert with personal knowledge of Cross Creek or WWASPS?

So then critics who claim expertese need not be believed and people who don't claim expertise need not be believed either. That covers all critics, doesn't it? Very handy!
 :roll:

I do not find in orthodox Christianity one redeeming feature.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 30, 2005, 07:36:00 PM »
Why does it have to one or other?  I don't believe the critics and I don't believe the newspapers/media if it's in direct conflict with what I've known for all these years.

Oh, and trolling?  Of course, let me give you may name and referral code and/ or my website.  If I were trolling for dollars, I would have done this a LONG time ago like PURE does on a semi regular basis.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 30, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 16:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Why does it have to one or other?  I don't believe the critics and I don't believe the newspapers/media if it's in direct conflict with what I've known for all these years.

So you just don't believe anyone who says they were abused because YOU weren't abused????  Interesting.

Oh, and trolling?  Of course, let me give you may name and referral code and/ or my website.  If I were trolling for dollars, I would have done this a LONG time ago like PURE does on a semi regular basis.  "

Things are suddenly becoming a little more clear.

A good head and good heart are always a formidable combination. But when you add to that a literate tongue or pen, then you have something very special

--Nelson Mandela

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 30, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 16:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

Why does it have to one or other? I don't believe the critics and I don't believe the newspapers/media if it's in direct conflict with what I've known for all these years.

For many centuries, evreybody "knew" the world was flat. We also "knew" that most disease was caused by bad blood, which could be leeched out to cure whatever ails ya. Everybody "knew" that NSA stood for No Such Agency, right? ( http://www.nsa.gov/ in case you're still not up to speed on that one)

What do you "know" about the Program? Really, what and how do you know it and how is it that so damned many different people "know" something completely opposite of what you "know"?

May your days be joyously challenging and your words artfully true.
--Ginger Warbis

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »
That's the beauty of free will and thinking.  I know what my experience is.  You know what yours is in your program.  It's perception. I didn't say I knew it all. We're not talking about the world being flat, we're talking about putting out of control teens in behavior mod programs.

Just like I don't believe everything I read in the newspapers unless I know it to be true, I don't believe everything I read on here either.  Just like you have the option of not believing anything I say.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 17:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"That's the beauty of free will and thinking.  I know what my experience is.  You know what yours is in your program.  It's perception. I didn't say I knew it all. We're not talking about the world being flat, we're talking about putting out of control teens in behavior mod programs.

Just like I don't believe everything I read in the newspapers unless I know it to be true, I don't believe everything I read on here either.  Just like you have the option of not believing anything I say.

"

I've said that I believe Perri wasn't physically abused.  I have nothing to contradict her word.  You say you weren't abused.  I don't have anything to directly contradict you, but YOU..OTOH..feel completely comfortable stating that there IS NO ABUSE at WWASP or Cross Creek.  

Interesting again.

Come the millennium,

month 12,

in the home of greatest power,

the village idiot will come forth to
be acclaimed the leader.
--Nostradamus

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2005, 09:05:00 PM »
Listen to my words -

I did not say that no abuse occurs at Cross Creek or any program out there in the big wide world.

I said that Cross Creek is not abusive.  

There is a difference.  

A person can work at, say, Cross Creek. That person can do something to abuse someone, and will get caught and fired. Wish those kinds of people were never hired, but some of them have hidden it or never got caught.

The program is not abusive, however, there are those that think it is because they had to follow rules, or do things they didn't like. like earn the right to use a razor to shave.   SO that's up for debate.  

You may not want to agree with this, but if a kid is getting ready to hit my kid, I'd want the staff to remove them the safest way possible and if that means  restraint, then so be it.  I've read where some think it would be just A okay to to let the kid do whatever they wanted to without restraining them.  Let's just agree to disagree on this one. I don't consider stopping that kid from hurting someone abusive or abuse if done properly.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 30, 2005, 09:13:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 18:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Listen to my words -

Don't fucking patronize me asswipe.

You may not want to agree with this, but if a kid is getting ready to hit my kid, I'd want the staff to remove them the safest way possible and if that means  restraint, then so be it.  I've read where some think it would be just A okay to to let the kid do whatever they wanted to without restraining them.  Let's just agree to disagree on this one. I don't consider stopping that kid from hurting someone abusive or abuse if done properly. "

Depends on why the kid was going to hit yours in the first place.  Where I was people got restrained for making eye contact with someone they weren't supposed to, for not writing MIs (moral inventories), for asking to leave or call HRS, for not remembering the rules correctly, not remembering the Chain of Command correctly...if we weren't sitting up straight in our chairs we got knuckles jabbed into our spines....kids hit some of the kids who were doing the jabbing.  If your kid was one of the ones jabbing his knuckles into my back I'd DAMN sure hit him now.  I was too scared to back then.

So are you telling me that ALL kids who got restrained just got up and tried to hit someone?  No provocation?  They were just sitting there one minute and the next got violent??

A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.
http://smack.accesscard.org/index/misc/atheist/' target='_new'>Samuel Clemens "Mark Twain", American author and humorist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 30, 2005, 09:26:00 PM »
Sorry about the listen to my words stuff -

Would someone just all of a sudden want to hit my kid without provocation?  More than likely not.  So what if he provoked it, he could do that very well, in fact.  Doesn't mean that he needed his ass kicked by another student.  Though, he probably would have kicked ass just as hard.

Physical fights are not allowed and restraining to stop it is okay in my view if the dear boys didn't stop on their own.

They don't accept mentally ill kids, so the possibility of a kid just all of a sudden turning violent is unusual.

I know of a girl several years ago, upper level, who just freaked out one night and stabbed a girl in her room. THe girl lived, but they have done a lot of changing since then.  They require psych evals now before they are admitted. I don't know much about this particular girl and why no one ever saw she was capable of this.  It took everyone by surprise.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2005, 04:54:00 AM »
On 2005-04-30 18:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Sorry about the listen to my words stuff -

Would someone just all of a sudden want to hit my kid without provocation?  More than likely not.  So what if he provoked it, he could do that very well, in fact.  Doesn't mean that he needed his ass kicked by another student.  Though, he probably would have kicked ass just as hard.

Physical fights are not allowed and restraining to stop it is okay in my view if the dear boys didn't stop on their own.

They don't accept mentally ill kids, so the possibility of a kid just all of a sudden turning violent is unusual.

Yes, they do. They just say they don't. Cross Creek in particular is often presented as a "treatment center" (while other facilities are described by some other title). Why don't you do some reading about wht's going on in these places-- and no, I don't mean WWASP's propangada-- and you'll see that there are many mentally ill kids trapped in WWASP's gulags.

I know of a girl several years ago, upper level, who just freaked out one night and stabbed a girl in her room. THe girl lived, but they have done a lot of changing since then.  They require psych evals now before they are admitted. I don't know much about this particular girl and why no one ever saw she was capable of this.  It took everyone by surprise.  

I don't believe that they require psych evals. They just take anyone, as long as the family can pay-- as they always have done.

But I'm not surprised at all that the girl behaved in this way. The program pushes these children to such extreme, inflicts so much pain and abuse, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that some of them break down.