Author Topic: Some Fresh Air  (Read 7887 times)

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2005, 12:22:00 PM »
What sort of things would a kid have to do to be put on the "shelf?"
Did you think it was weird that Cheryl NEVER sleeps?  Did you observe her taking lots of medications? Did she say WHY she was always popping pills?
Were you aware of this website when at Whitmore?

Do you resent your parents for sending you there?
Does being sent to Whitmore affect your relationship with your parents now, still?

Did you ever see Cheryl spit on a student?
Did you attend any classes away from Whitmore--at Landmark?

Were there any animals at Whitmore other than the horses---dogs, cats?  How were they treated?

How often did the police come to Whitmore?
Why were they called?
Were you ever made to lie to the police for Mark or Cheryl?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2005, 12:36:00 PM »
well to be put on the shelf you would pretty much just have to make cheryl mad.yes i did think that it was very strange that she never slept and that we had to suffer for it. yes she would take lots of pills but the kids that came there on medications that were prescribed to them by a doctor she would not allow them to take them. yes i was aware of the who am i discovery website because we had to post our book reports up there and the computer guy would work on it. no i don't resent my parents for sending me there. at the time it was the only option cause i couldn't live at home and my grandparents weren't ready for me, so it was kind of a temporary thing.it doesn't really affect anything with them because we don't talk anymore because i moved out and i'm engaged. yes cheryl spit on Leah while calling her all kinds of degrading names. no i didn't attend any school related classes while i was there, i had left before the kids wen't to landmark. we all attended classes at BYU for one week, but besides that no. about the animals... i was one of the most involved riders, and while i was there the horses were fed every morning and night and shoed when they needed.they had three dogs blackie, brownie and truffles.blackie ran away, brownie had puppies but they all died, and truffles got fun over by a car afew days before i left but she was bleeding pretty bad so i'm not sure if she died or not.i don't recall the police ever being called when i was there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2005, 12:37:00 PM »
Cheryl lies, hard on everyone, especially this one guy......hated him since the first day//promised his stay annoying as flies......mood swings of a swine///she has a good time....adjectives used to define..separate hurt,divide...conquer all the self proclaimed slime.......wham,bam,no ma am.....caned him...he's weak as a lost lamb.......hurt me,,who I am...same as a new born kangaroo I am........your a mean dancing fool.......soon to be assigned to jail bird school........AMF

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
Do you recall Leah being "put on the shelf" and Cherly sending a certain girl in there to beat Leah up?
So punishment just more-or-less depended on Cheryl's MOODS, huh?
Did you know anything about how the classes for the week at BYU was "Paid For?"  Did you hear anything about FORGED PASSES?  Also heard you kids had to camp out there instead of Cheryl and Mark paying for dorm rooms or hotel rooms. Is that corrrect?
That is very dangerous behavior on Cheryl's part--taking kids off their meds without permission or direction of their doctors.  Did you know a boy, Rob--understand when Cheryl takes him OFF HIS MEDS, and he goes into an anger rage, that he has some type of "fits" or seizures. If you knew Rob--did you ever hear him talking about his gang affiliations back home?

Wonder how Cheryl justifies medicating her own body--yet denies prescribed meds to students. Sort of twisted thinking-- don't you agree?

All these dying puppies, and injured dogs--were there not visits to the VET for these poor animals? Did you kids ask to take the dogs to an animal hospital?

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2005, 02:01:00 PM »
AMF's post sound like how our daughter reports Joey's first day when he was delivered to Lake Powell---Cheryl had instructed all the kids to make sure this young boy "knew this was going to be the worse year of his life."

The kids followed Cheryl's cruel directions to the "T"-- Cheryl started in on Joey the second he arrived, and never let up....But, she didn't get her full year in with this young man-
It certainly appears he wasn't to be broken, and he certainly "did not get the program."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2005, 02:02:00 PM »
LEAH HAD ALOT WORSE TREATMENT THAN THE SHELF JUST THE WAS CHERYL TREATED HER NOT EVEN AN ANIMAL SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE. YES WHEN EVER CHERYL WOULD COME UP FROM THE BASEMENT EVERY MORNING EVERYONE WOULD BE WALKING ON EGG SHELS TILL WE KNEW WHAT MOOD SHE WAS IN.NO I DONT KNOW HOW THEY PAYED FOR THE BYU CLASSES.NO I WENT TWO YEARS AGO AND WHEN I WAS THERE WE STAYED IN DORMS.YES I KNEW ROB. HE HAD TALKED ABOUT BACK HOME ALOT DURING GROUP. I REMEMBER HE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT HIM BEING IN A GANG.(IM SORRY I CAN'T REMEMBER DETAILS IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND A HALF ALMOST SINCE I'VE BEEN THERE)OH I AGREE THAT ALMOST EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IS TWISTED THINKING, BUT WHEN YOU'RE THERE YOU CAN'T SAY THAT OR YOU WILL BE IN A WORLD OF TROUBLE. WELL ACCORDING TO THE SUDWEEKS IF YOUR SICK GOD WILL HEAL YOU OR YOU WILL BE SCRIPTED.AND THEY JUST NEVER TOOK ANY OF THE ANIMALS TO THE HOSPITAL. EVEN THOUGH THEY NEEDED IT.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
The posting in ALL CAPS--is this the same former student I was chatting with? The one home now living with the fiancee?

Wish you would register--with ANY Name you choose...just so we will know who is posting.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2005, 02:21:00 PM »
Well, it's really too bad you kids (mine included) did not GET IT that we paid close to $4,000 per month to have you at what we THOUGHT was an accredited boarding school, that offered therapy with a professional therapist--and we had a SIGNED CONTRACT that said there would be "no physical punishment" AT ALL..and that the Sudweeks "would NOT accept any kids with a history of violence or any criminal records."

And we parents MOST CERTAINLY did not know that all communications with our kids were being monitored...or that you kids were being forced to participate in the Mormon religion. And, we certainly were conned into thinking the Suds loved all kids, and would never abuse anyone.

I know Cheryl denied kids medical care---but here is THAT WORD AGAIN---what do you mean "you'd be SCRIPTED."  What would Cheryl actually do when she SCRIPTED someone. What was the process?  Can you explain this?

Are you aware of the Animal Cruelty Trial that Mark Sudweeks lost up in Canada---he also lost the appeal.  That is an interesting "read" to say the least.  Tells you a WHOLE LOT about these people.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2005, 03:26:00 PM »
yes i am the same former student. scripting... some times casey would doit. a girl who is there till she turns 18, cause she "loves mark and cheryl sooo much." sch would sit you down and have you repeat a page from a book after her. it sometimes was healing feelings from the heart or something like that.and then after that you were all better.if they did take you to the doctor they were sure to ship the bill strait to your parents. once a couple days after i got there i had strep throught and they took me to the hospital because i couldn't breathe, so they gave me some medication. i was only allowed to take it a couple of times before i was told that i was all better. i heard when i returned that the visit costed a couple hundred dollars.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
oh i am aware of the trial up in canada with the horses.But while your at the whitmore you hear a sob story from cheryl about how they came in and shot them. and let me give you the inside scoop on leah and her horse. I heard they are taking her to trial. LOL Leah had been one of the more involved riders also, and when she had mentioned that she had a horse back home cheryl had practically begged her to bring tezza (the horses name)up to utah.she said not to worry about hay or shoeing or anything. because trinity's (now ex but then current)husband (one of cheryl's daughters)was the one who shoed all the horses. so i think that thats a joke. Leah did do alot of things wrong but then again so did all of us.

Offline K.Davidson

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
hey i registered so now you'll know who i am :question:

Offline Couture

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2005-04-19 07:26:00, Anonymous wrote:

"just wondering if any other former students know casey, lindsey, chelsea, logan, jenna,leah, hannah, :question:  brian,pj,doug, matt, dave...etc...?????"

Yeah, I knew Casey, Pj, Doug, Matt, and Dave.

Offline Couture

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
I was one of the more involved riders there too.  I have a horse here at home, and Cheryl did the same thing, wanted me to bring the horse out to Utah.  We even discussed with my parents the idea of possibly buying another horse ou there, so i could train it and sell it before i went home.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2005, 08:48:00 PM »
Yes, I got your private Message---but answered it before I realized who you were. Thanks for registering.  Now we can keep up.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
Some Fresh Air
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2005, 08:50:00 PM »
Corture: be glad you didn't buy a horse and have it at Whitmore. Did you read about Casie's horse there at Whitmore?  It died in Oct 2004...and OF COURSE the Whitmore bunch say Casie neglected it, etc etc. The horse died while the Sudweeks had the kids at Lake Powell for several weeks. Why it died? Don't know for sure. The question has been put to Mr. Fox at the SPCA.