Author Topic: Things We Must NEVER Do.....  (Read 4325 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Things We Must NEVER Do.....
« on: April 09, 2005, 01:14:00 PM »
The following is intended as fucked up, deranged satire and should not be taken seriously by anyone:

DON'T walk up to Virgil as he's walking up the courthouse steps, say "Remember me, asshole?" and shoot him several times with a .45

DON'T break into the homes of former Straight, Inc. executives, bind them with hemp fiber, and spray them with pepper spray before igniting the whole place.

DON'T kidnap some lame-ass ex-Catholic priest who still works in the drug-treatment industry, dose him with 500+ mcgs of LSD, and subject him to a confrontation "marathon" where his fingernails are removed with rusty pliers.

DON'T castrate some fucked up ex-Group Staff Supervisor, using a rusty razorblade and no anaesthetic, leaving him to wallow in pain and shock as you repeatedly kick him in the head.

DON'T spray lighter fluid all over an ex-Straight, Inc. Executive who has started her own spin-off program, light it, and say "Tell me about your feelings, bitch!" as you do multiple shots of 151, spitting out every other one on her.

DON'T use a Taser on an ex-Executive Staff member who now works as an educator right before you cover his head with a sack containing rabid weasels.

These things would be wrong.  DON'T DO THEM!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2005, 02:15:00 PM »
I think these things are RIGHT, but doing them MAY be wrong.  I'm still on the fence...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2005, 03:24:00 PM »
I think doing any of these things would definitely be wrong.

For one thing, there's a grain of truth to the stock defense Program proponants often drag out; no one held a gun to our heads or to our parents heads to become and then to stay involved w/ these sadistic psychos. On some level, it was mostly voluntary.

And they do believe they're the good guys, longsuffering, martyred, misunderstood and up against it all for the greater good. Hurting them in any way only feeds their martyrdome complex.

But they're only dangerous if you believe them. I think the most effective thing we can all do is to simply keep the spotlight on them, show them for what they are so that no one will fall for their bullshit.

Unless we put medical freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to one class of men, and deny equal privilege to others, will be to constitute the Bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic, and have no place in a Republic. The Constitution of this Republic should make special privilege for medical freedom as well as religious freedom.
--Abridged quote-Benjamin Rush, M.D., a signer of the Declaration of Independence

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 12:24:00, Antigen wrote:

For one thing, there's a grain of truth to the stock defense Program proponants often drag out; no one held a gun to our heads or to our parents heads to become and then to stay involved w/ these sadistic psychos. On some level, it was mostly voluntary.

Gotta disagree w/ ya on this one Ginger.  They came after me with an armed private dick to bring me back from a month-long cop out, and tried to court order me (unsuccessfully) to complete the program--what does a court-order boil down to if not force of arms to make one comply?  Don't hand me this shit that I was there voluntarily--they used deception to get me in the door, and when I had to surreptitiously leave since they wouldn't let me walk out, they used force (and the threat of force, I think that's legally referred to as assault) to bring me back.  Maybe you were there in a "mostly voluntary" way, I certainly was not.

If any of the above were to be done to a few of the Executives, I would laugh my ass off and toast the person who did it.  I have no sympathy for those assholes, and just because they view themselves as the "good guys, longsuffering, martyred and misunderstood" doesn't make them that.  Hitler thought he was acting as an agent of divine providence, and I'm sure Pol Pot thought he was one of the good guys, too.  The hell with those assholes.  Anything bad that happens to them is cause for celebration.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
Well, I don't disagree w/ you entirely. I've never killed a man, but I've read some obituaries w/ great pleasure.

But who was the driving force behind all that coercive power? For most of us, it was our own parents. They had all the choice. They weren't compelled, they were scammed. When it comes down to it, most of us really wouldn't wish any violence on our own parents. Wouldn't do anybody any good any way. Better to try and educate the next generation of parents so they won't fall for the same scam. It's a huge undertaking, don't get me wrong. And don't hold out any illusion that this little web site can do the whole job. But, as regards this group of programs and their particular circle of influence, I think I can do my small part to destroy their falacious credibility so they don't have the kind of influence over these young parents that they had over yours and mine.

No more martyrs, ok? No more hurting. Enough already w/ that bullshit.

screening pre-school kids for anti-social behavior is about as useful as screening the Christian Coalition for sanctimonious behavior.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&ie=UTF-8&q=Sanho+Tree&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web' target='_new'>Sanho Tree

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
Oh, don't get me wrong, I DO blame the parents--for being either too lazy or incompetent to deal with their own kids, for being fucking evil enough to send their kids to a fucked up place like Straight, or for being stupid enough to fall for the scam (come on!  Who but an idiot would fall for the bullshit at Open Meetings? "Look, Honey! The druggies are all happy and singing Straight songs, complete with goofy hand gestures---there's nothing weird about that...And that Dr. Newton, he's sooo caring and proffessional").  

But in spite of the parents' complicity, I would find it rather entertaining to hear of Straight Execs getting their due.....
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2005, 04:48:00 PM »
I just remembered being in the time out room during open meetings. They would open the door and let my parents beg me to work the program. I remember how all of staff was looking at me like please dont do anything drastic or we are so going to kill you. You could cut the air with a knife.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »
today, I would not like to see violence. i would really like to see the biggest trial of the century, and ALL of the child abuse laid out in the media. i think the American public, as STUPID as they are sometimes, could only be horrified.

i would like to hear the judge pound the gavel: "Suzanne Lovelace, for your complicity in the endless bullying, child abuse, and acts of torture upon the children in Straight, Inc., I sentence you to ten years, no chance for early release, no parole."

etc.

they are felons. they should be serving hard prison time.

Offline Gah

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2005, 05:00:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: Ex5k on 2005-06-14 14:40 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »
On 2005-04-09 13:55:00, fka wrote:

"today, I would not like to see violence. i would really like to see the biggest trial of the century, and ALL of the child abuse laid out in the media. i think the American public, as STUPID as they are sometimes, could only be horrified.

i would like to hear the judge pound the gavel: "Suzanne Lovelace, for your complicity in the endless bullying, child abuse, and acts of torture upon the children in Straight, Inc., I sentence you to ten years, no chance for early release, no parole."

etc.

they are felons. they should be serving hard prison time.

"

Is Suzanne related to Linda?? :wink:

Offline Graelin

• View Profile
    • http://www.shamansgateway.com
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
Never fry bacon in the nude!

I try to remember my values before the Straight experience. I try to remember ideals such as "turn the other cheek" And "Do unto others..." (I am NOT catholic christian or any of that other nonsense, but the overall message of most mainstream religeons is pretty sound in a perfectly naive and deluded sort of way). I was a pacifist. Against war and confrontation of any sort. However that was a lifetime ago.

I have often wondered what my reaction to running into any of my jailors on the street would be. While I like to think of myself as in control of myself and my thoughts, I know this isn't a quality about myself that can be relied on. I have to say that Straights prediction of "incarceration, institutions or death" very well may be a possibility.. but not in the terms they meant it.

Straight has been a wonderful confirmation of all the studies that have gone into mind control and brainwashing. It just doesn't work. What you are left with is something uncontrollable. What I was left with was a terrible social handicap. I suppose I looked into the abyss.. and the abyss looked back into me. It never left.

I pray I never have to deal with the situation of seeing anyone who had charge over me. I'm sorry they have to fear for their safety. They may not know it yet, but they do. I'm even more sorry they need to fear me.

I don't condone violence.. especially premeditated violence. Being a human animal  dictates it though. Civility and social correctness are an illusion. THEY drew first blood and no matter what anyone says, the chips will fall where they may.

Its funny how, when you turn the tables on a particular group, the same principles don't seem to apply. Funny how we're expected to believe that their actions hold no consequences. Legally, there aren't many options left. THEY feel safer somehow behind this fact. And it's a grave mistake.

I'm no sociopath, but I'm fairly sure that should I ever be in the situation where I need to do something drastic  in response to their abuse, I WON'T be losing any sleep over it.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »
I don't disagree w/ any of that. But there's just one flaw. I don't think there's any one definable group that we can deem as bad and complicit while letting everyone else off the hook. I fucked w/ people's minds as an oldcomer, as a fifth phaser. Hell, to a certain degree, the one time I sat on the stupid staff stool and taught Group a nice song, I was fucking w/ people. Somebody out there may well hate me just as much as any of us have it in for the execs or the particular sadistic sr or the full of herself and tacitly sadistic intake coordinator or the former friend who ratted us out in Group.

Then there are the teachers and neighbors and cops and politicians and policy makers and judges, all of these fuckers either stood idly by or actively participated in our missery. Then look to Salley Jesse Raphael and Dr. Phil and all the rest of the self righious altruist talking heads on tv who promote this bullshit.

All of them, all of us, except those stubborn, strong or just bull-headed enough to resist every moment and never go alont, all the rest of us and our families and our communities are complicit in this.

Stringing up Newton or Byrd or any other individual would only make them martyrs. What we need is for our entire society to feel deeply ashamed of our complicity in these crimes. Look to Germany and how they have come back from Naziism. It's an admirable example. They "get it" and are generally among the first to respond to stories about the troubled parent industry in American by saying, offhandedly, "Oh yeah, Nazis, Hitler Jugund, mind control.... what did you think we were talking about?"

That's where I want my grandkids to grow up; a culture that knows it when they see it and soundly, roundly condemns it.

When I started as a federal narcotics agent, the budget that we were working with, it was less than $5 million a year, and there was only 125 agents for the entire world to work the narcotic trade that we were fighting in those days.  Times have changed.  The gluttony has grown.
--Nick Navarro, former Broward, FL Sherrif

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2005, 11:51:00 PM »

On 2005-04-09 13:21:00, Antigen wrote:

"Well, I don't disagree w/ you entirely. I've never killed a man, but I've read some obituaries w/ great pleasure.

Oh wow.  That is very sick and sad.  You are screwed up in the head.  Taking pleasure in another's death?   And you call the programs and their staff sick!??

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2005, 11:55:00 PM »
Sure, why not?!? ::stab:: :lol:

Offline tommyfromhyde1

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
http://usmjparty.blogspot.com/2005/03/f ... it_25.html
Just something to think about before anyone makes
what could be taken as a threatening post.

The Christian God can be easily pictured as virtually the same as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, evil and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed, beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of the people who say they serve him. The are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

[ This Message was edited by: tommyfromhyde1 on 2005-04-10 11:08 ]