Author Topic: ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD  (Read 14976 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2005, 12:31:00 AM »
Above posting: forgot to sign in  Joyce Harris
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2005, 01:03:00 AM »
YOU PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY NUTS!! You are making it more clear by the moment. Damn, you are pathetic. You have lost sight of the big picture here and I am appalled that you would include such a gross picture. GROW UP YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that some children visit your site when they do Google searches. Don't you people have any heart or soul? Do you ever wonder what they might be thinking? What about a parents seeking help. Wow, wake up and grow up!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2005, 01:04:00 AM »
By the way, I was referring to the picture on the bottom of page 6 by Butcher - The Consequences of ...

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2005, 01:51:00 AM »
Nobody seems to really know what, if any, connection there is between this suite and Sue. It's all conjecture at this point. Only think I know is that Lee Colburn seems to have a bee up his bonnet about it. It's all very confusing. I suggest we wait and see how this all develops.

Mean time, where are the Whitmore kids? I hope they're ok. Looks like there's a shot at getting some info out of Thayer cause Tim Rocha(sp?) is speaking out. CEDU may be in some real trouble. Mark Wardle has reincorporated as Distant Drummer. Majestic Ranch is making headlines. VCA is in the news. And what's w/ that new place in Georgia? Not Hidden Lake Academy (though that's busting out too) but the new one built in an old strip hotel?

Eerything anybody actually knows about Lichfield vs ISAC was already posted a minute ago. All the rest is just gossip, trolling and assorted other bullshit. There are other issues. The world doesn't really stop revolving just because a few idiots want it to.

The world is so exquisite, with so much love and moral depth, that there is no reason to deceive ourselves with pretty stories for which there's no good evidence. Far better, it seems to me, to look death in the eye and to be grateful every day for the brief but magnificent opportunity that life provides.
--Carl Sagan

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2005, 08:48:00 AM »
YOU PEOPLE ARE ABSOLUTELY NUTS!! You are making it more clear by the moment. Damn, you are pathetic. You have lost sight of the big picture here and I am appalled that you would include such a gross picture. GROW UP YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!

I know for a fact that some children visit your site when they do Google searches. Don't you people have any heart or soul? Do you ever wonder what they might be thinking? What about a parents seeking help. Wow, wake up and grow up!!!

I have two words for you:

FUCK YOU.

Thank you.
This has been a public service announcement
brought to you by me, The Butcher.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
Now that was mature and you thought long and hard before posting - you thought about the kids who are going to see this - that's what is appalling. Kids come here for help, parents come here for help. This is what they find and that is what is disturbing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2005, 10:19:00 AM »
On 2005-03-19 07:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Now that was mature and you thought long and hard before posting - you thought about the kids who are going to see this - that's what is appalling. Kids come here for help, parents come here for help. This is what they find and that is what is disturbing. "

No, its really not disturbing.  The majority of the people who come here are intelligent enough to tell the difference between legitimate posts and trolls.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2005, 10:58:00 AM »
Yeah, I agree. I think the really obscene and frightening content around here usually comes from adults who are not joking at all. For instance, if my kids got wind of Lee's repeated implicit threats that someone was trying to take our house, that might really frighten them. But The Butcher's pranks? Now that would probably make them laugh. Nothing here any worse than what's on Showtime this month.

Tough Love: Abuse of a type particularly enjoyable to the abuser, in that it combines the pleasures of sadism with those of self-righteousness. Commonly employed and widely admired in 12-step groups.
--Chaz Bufe

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2005, 11:14:00 AM »
Now that was mature and you thought long and hard before posting - you thought about the kids who are going to see this - that's what is appalling. Kids come here for help, parents come here for help. This is what they find and that is what is disturbing.

Two more words:

EAT SHIT.

Thank you.
This has been another public service
announcement brought to you by me,
The Butcher.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
Who is Lee Colburn, and why would he be happy that WWASP is suing ISAC?  Why would anyone be happy that WWASP is suing ISAC for that matter, especially Sue Scheff? Didn't she fight long and hard for people to have the right to speak out against programs that are abusive towards kids? Did she maybe forget what THAT legal fight was all about?People do still have THAT RIGHT don't they?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »
Sure doesn't seem like ISAC is running scared from The Sudweeks and Whitmore Academy. They just published another statement from a grandmother--giving her views of Whitmore and laying out the abuse her granddaughter suffered at Whitmore. Guess who referred them to Whitmore? Of course, Ms. Scheff! The people at ISAC have an important job to do, and they are doing it. They need our support too. Let's not forget that, either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
Bet my kid would find threats against his own mother more distrubing than some stupid picture with some bloody "whatever it was" this guy is holding up. Kids do react to attacks on their moms and all that you know.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2005, 09:18:00 AM »
Seems that Butcher needs a little more time to "grow up". People are trying to discuss serious issues and he (or she) certainly isnt contributing intelligent debate. Butcher I see the facility you stayed in didnt do you any good at all. Is it fun being that immature? Because it sure isnt doing anything for your credibility.

Offline The Butcher

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
Seems that Butcher needs a little more time to "grow up". People are trying to discuss serious issues and he (or she) certainly isnt contributing intelligent debate. Butcher I see the facility you stayed in didnt do you any good at all. Is it fun being that immature? Because it sure isnt doing anything for your credibility.

Obviously you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit. Life's too damned short to "grow up." Now go blow it out your ass you 'mature' adult, you. :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2005, 11:43:00 PM »
Back to the question: Just what is the connection with Sue Scheff and this suit by Litchfield/WWASP against ISAC, if there is one? Could it be that Sue is as upset about all the Whitmore Academy mess as people are saying? Surely one little school out there in Utah couldn't be that important could it? If it is, people are sure wondering why???? Perhaps Sue might need to rethink her loyalties on this one; if that's the deal.