Author Topic: ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD  (Read 14712 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
ISAC SUED BY WWASP/BOB LITCHFIELD
« on: March 18, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
Rumor has it they're going to be sued by WHITEMORE soon too  I hope they get a good free lawyer  case 05050037/0
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
Lichfield is such a bully - he sues anyone who gets in his way and exposes him. ISSAC should sue  him for malicious prosecution.  There has been too much press on Litchfield for him to sue anyone for anything.  

you Momma is a big fat's ________
--Leroy Brown

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 07:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Rumor has it they're going to be sued by WHITEMORE soon too  I hope they get a good free lawyer  case 05050037/0"

What's your point in posting this? Do you believe it's true? How would you know something like this? Do you hang out w/ Bob Lichfield or something? Are you celebrating? Why?

When an innocent Californian millionaire gets killed by a drug squad
trying to seize his house with a bogus search warrant, people better ask themselves if they really want to turn their cops into money-makers.
--Vancouver Police Const. Gil Puder

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2005, 02:28:00 PM »
SUE,,,,

Let me suggest that you rejoice here carefully. Remember there are those of us who you have sent many an email to requarding your last case. I am sure you are aware that those emails and statements you made indicated that you were shall we say not completely honest, You also know that P.R could testify to that.
I havent been around for awhile as you already know however, an email indicating that you are rejoicing over this did get my curiosity up.

Sue, think back hard on the on the one who talked to P.R. at length day in and day out over a year and a half ago. Now, wouldnt it be a shame if all those public statements, emails etc where no expectation of privacy was involved suddenly hit the internet. Ummm, that would make that appeal thats going on in your case ,, go VERY quickly now wouldn't it.
Isnt it a crime to lie under oath? I thought so. Not saying you did. But if you did and someone could prove it man that would be a bad day huh...

Survivor
Willing To Prove It

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
What a great idea, I have emails too..

Shall We Dance Sue

Old Parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2005, 03:16:00 PM »
It appears someone here has finally lost their mind.

You might want to get a "reading" before following through.  It doesnt look good for you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2005, 03:21:00 PM »
survivor and willing to prove what, that you're pathetic has anyone told you extortion is against the law and Queen Ginger, the answer to your question is that yes it's true and I did it for s & gs

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 07:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Rumor has it they're going to be sued by WHITEMORE soon too  I hope they get a good free lawyer  case 05050037/0"

Oh please!!!  For what possible reason?   :roll:

Neither in my private life nor in my writings, have I ever made a secret of being an out-and-out unbeliever.
--Sigmund Freud, Austrian-born psychologist

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 12:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"survivor and willing to prove what, that you're pathetic has anyone told you extortion is against the law and Queen Ginger, the answer to your question is that yes it's true and I did it for s & gs"

Extortion? Might want to get yourself a dictionary. Look it up.
Its very foolish to make bitter enemies of those who have been fast friends.
You are being very foolish. Again.

Offline Erinys

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 12:29:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

Because a lawyer know that WWASP/Litchfield is good for plenty of billable hours.

The most fundamental fact about the ideas of the political left is that they do not work. Therefore we should not be surprised to find the left concentrated in institutions where ideas do not have to work in order to survive.

--Thomas Sowell

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2005, 03:38:00 PM »
What in the heck is going on here.  Does anybody care to explain?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 12:34:00, Erinys wrote:

"

On 2005-03-18 12:29:00, Cayo Hueso wrote:

Because a lawyer know that WWASP/Litchfield is good for plenty of billable hours

True, very true.  

Come on guys!  Tell me why they're all going to be sued.  I really would like to know from your perspectives.  What has ISAC or Ginger done that would provoke a lawsuit?  Seriously, I really would like to hear your reasoning.

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
-- Aristotle

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »
EXTORTION - The use, or the express or implicit threat of the use, of violence or other criminal means to cause harm to person, reputation, or property as a means to obtain property from someone else with his consent. USC 18

The Hobbs Act defines "extortion" as "the obtaining of property from another, with his consent, induced by wrongful use of actual or threatened force, violence, or fear, or under color of official right." 18 U.S.C. S 1951(b)(2).

I think willing to prove it was just saying simply Sue that you should not rejoice and throw stones at others. There is NO telling what could come out of your closet.
Oh, for your convience I have provided you with the "legal" definition of extortion.
An individual who at one time may not have wanted to be involved in your mess who subsequently changes their mind does not meet the legal definition of extortion.
But then all you had to do was ask Lichfield's attorneys and you would know that.
The only way that I can determine your PRE knowledge of all this as well as the details on the attorneys involved is a simple deducement that you are talking quite frequently with WWASP.
Of course, thats just my opinion.
Perhaps you may want to review the penalty of perjury. You know what happens to those who lie under oath, in depositions etc. Not that you have its just good to know all the ramafications involved in all the lawsuit business. I believe P.R. could enlighten on that matter.

Your best bet here in my humble opion, is to let the legal proceedures proceed without your play by play calls or announcements of them. I am confident the party's involved will disclose what they feel is appropriate and will disclose at the appropriate time.
We do not need your news cast.

Old Parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »
Old Parent

Aren't you obligated to report any perjury if it existed? Do you need help with that? I use to get stuff all the time. I have my old computer still and I could certainly look for any inconsistencies.

San Diego Parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
SECOND DEGREE EXTORTION under RCW 9A.56.130) (Â?[threat] to expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or false, tending to subject any person to hatred, contempt, or ridiculeÂ?]; and (j) [Â?[threat] to do any other act which is intended to harm substantially the person threatened or another with respect to his health, safety, business, financial condition, or personal relationshipsÂ?].

uh huh, this is exactly what Miss Isac did and since Ginger (the Great Lady of WWW) makes her site available in every state, I think state law might apply  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!