Author Topic: Let me take this time to introduce myself.  (Read 5884 times)

Offline TPalumbo

• View Profile
Let me take this time to introduce myself.
« on: March 15, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
Hello,I was directed to this website by my sister. Her Username is BSarro. I have a couple of things to say about this website.                                                          Number One- My sister came here seeking help in a very, very, tough time in her life and you all were not helpful to her in anyway.                          Number two- I feel very strongly that all of you who are against all these programs need to let go.If you are able to post here, you are obviously not dead.All of you need to let go and move on with your lives.                           Number three- I was informed that Ginger Warbis is the head honcho of this website.Mrs. Warbis, you are enabling so many posters in not being able to let go and move on with their lives. I feel that you would be able to make a REAL DIFFERENCE if you could change the meaning of this site from encouraging these people to go on and on and not go on wih their lives to a website where you and others could help others let go and go on with their lives.                           I am sorry but for whatever reason, it is very hard to type properly on this message board.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am right. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

Offline Perrigaud

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »
Wow. If you are a true person I find you full of crap. I'm for and against the program. What gives you a right to say what's right and wrong. The purpose of the forum is to educate, talk, and gain insight. People are people. They don't need nor do they follow Ginger. Get real. I'm right your wrong. Your world must be difficult. Fact is life is not black and white. I don't know if you have truly read the posts but you'd have found out that the people here are not weak. Timoclea, Niles, Antigen, Deborah, and others are actually some of the most strong minded individuals. You however show weakness in your all-or-nothing-my-way-or-the-highway point of view. Grow up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
Thanks so much for sharing!!
You're also a codependent enabler, TPalumbo. The big sister? Seems you should be advising your sister to seek help elsewhere, if she didn't find what she was looking for here.

Offline TPalumbo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
To the first poster, how can someone be both for and against something? And for the other poster,I am not a co-dependant in any way , shape, or form.I am simply defending my sister and telling people what to do to live a good life.
am right. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
On 2005-03-15 14:19:00, TPalumbo wrote:

"To the first poster, how can someone be both for and against something? And for the other poster,I am not a co-dependant in any way , shape, or form.I am simply defending my sister and telling people what to do to live a good life.            
"

BITE

MY

LILY

WHITE

ASS!!!!!!!
:rofl:  :rofl:

Sorry folks, had to do it.   :lol:

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Youre defending your sister? Sounds like youre enabeling her behavior. As well as fighting her battles for her. As to your typing abilities, I would simply say this. Perhaps if you werent using a refurbeb Webtv and God loved you a little more than you wouldnt have these problems. As it stands though your sister is a stupid nazi pig, and by defending her you are telling us, you are also a nazi.

As far as us moving on with our lives or not moving on. Since youve been here all of about five mins and dont know any of us, you may want to consider retracting this statement. The fact is the bulk of us on here, are here to inform those looking for information on some of these schools. Now you are free to ask questions if you like, otherwise however you ( and your pig sister as well) should refrain from spouting off anymore of your nazi propoganda. Understand Eva?

Offline Cruella

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 05:42:00 PM »
"My sister came here seeking help in a very, very, tough time in her life and you all were not helpful to her in anyway."

I'm not new to this site, I've been reading for the past couple of weeks.  If your sister needed help, then she should have done other research than this site.

"Number two- I feel very strongly that all of you who are against all these programs need to let go."

Not everyone reading this site is against programs.  I'm for the programs that turn our teenagers around from defiant devils into responsible, respectable adults.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »
You've all confirmed it now - the bunch of you are nuts!
  :wstupid:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 07:49:00 PM »
I canno disagree w/ that statement.  :wstupid:

It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself.
http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline cherish wisdom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2005, 08:07:00 PM »
People of passion and opinion are the people who rule the world.  

Republican n. A liberty despising, money worshiping, control freak. Democrat n. A liberty despising, social engineering, control freak.
-- Anonymous

If you lack wisdom ask of God and it shall be given to you.\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »
That's a scary thought....  :???:

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

Offline Mrs. Doubtfire

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 02:38:00 PM »
Ginger said not to feed the trolls, but MY GAWD - there are two of them.

This board saved my sanity when my family member was incarcerated in Thayer. Not having any rights to his life, I was desperate to learn anything and everything I could about this snake pit and sadly found out just how naive I was when I uncovered much more than I ever wanted to learn.

Each day, every time I turned over another rock, another snake crawled out.... I found a billion dollar business dealing with the "enslavement of children" -  right here in the good ole' USA - (although there are many facilities located outside the USA too) most of them are run by those swell folks up in St. George, Utah!

But I found hope here and so do many other people; so take your vitriolic bile and your rhetoric WWASP thought stream and just go away. We want to be here, I need to be here and it is apparent since you already know everything- there is no need for you to waste your time on this thread.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
Oh, there are more than two. Some are trying to start a brawl or bait people into making actionable, libelous statements. Others are just having fun and providing a little comic relief.

Don't think that you have to respond to every post on here that sets you off. You really don't.

I'm glad that you found something useful here. But please, please understand that this is not intended to be a therapy site or support group. It's wide open to any joker or madman who wants to post whatever. You have to decide what of it to belive, who to trust, etc. And I HIGHLY recomend doing some checking outside of just this forum before you trust ANYbody around here w/ any priviledged information.

Everybody's lost just waiting to be found. Everyone's a thought just waiting to fade.
-- Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 10:37:00 AM »
These trolls are hilarious! BSorry ass now has a "sister" that posts here? Too funny.

Can someone actually buy a "refurbished web TV" ? Where would they be sold?

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
You can find loads full on Ebay and other auction sites. They are very popular with the low class.I compare it to Medicaid. If someone is desperate for health insurance but can not afford it, they get Medicaid.If someone is desperate for internet access, they buy Refurbished WebTV's.Me? I will stick with my $3000 Media Center PC.

God helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.[ This Message was edited by: BSarro on 2005-03-17 08:44 ]
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.