Author Topic: READ THIS  (Read 2862 times)

Offline Tha Truth

• View Profile
READ THIS
« on: March 12, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »
TO ALL CONTRIBUTORS PAST/PRESENT OF THIS FORUM

Ok, I've glanced through this site a couple of times and honestly- it gives me a headache. There is so much ridiculous he said/she said and all the topics run in circles. I'm here to (hopefully) help clarify things in some peoples minds. I'm speaking to people on both sides of the table. First-  personal threats, name-calling, and revealing personal information is not only childish but it's wrong. No one on this site, whether they are for the Whitmore or  against it, should expect to be taken seriously when they do things like that. To parents, friends, aquaintances, and random people signing on and joining "the cause": Do not make radical accusations based on second or third hand information. You should be as sure as you can before handing out accusations. Do not harp on one particular point again and again. That will not accomplish anything. These verbal catfights are ridiculous and pointless.
To the people posting from the Whitmore:
Please stop with the ridiculous identity changes. Multiple posts came from the same ip address and every single one said it was from a different person. Granted, a few different students could've used the same computer, but some were claiming to be parents and alumni. That's just ridiculous. It's almost embarrassing how obvious it is when you do that. Please believe that no one who will actually be of any consequence in this "dispute" is buying into those games. The same goes for non-Whitmore contributors. This two-faced, back-biting, junior-high, style of communication has got to go. I hear a lot of preaching here about how people need to grow up and get lives...well, it could all be solved when one side decides to be the better person- and chooses to walk away. Pride dropped. Think about it, there's a lot of accusations flying around but people are making their word meaningless because of how many lies are being told for the sake of covering up. That makes the original sin that much worse. Step back and take a look at this for what it is. Not only will the truth find you out, but it can set you free- if you let it.
-One Love
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tha truth will find you out\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »
Amen... One Love, couldn't have said it better!

Ps... If you have the time, patience and asprin- take a look. The parents always post without name calling, crudeness and obsenity.  I agree the whole forum has become a frenzy of endless chatter to take everyone off the original path of purpose.  You have a point... time to give it a rest.  I think there is enough information here for most to form an opionion.  Credibility lies in how one presents themselves.  All one really has to do is look at the multitude of threads created in the past 3 days. Obviously there is some desperation going on in the Mansion.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
READ THIS
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2005, 02:42:00 PM »
On 2005-03-12 07:34:00, Tha Truth wrote:

well, it could all be solved when one side decides to be the better person- and chooses to walk away.

I don't think that's going to happen, nor should it. There are some damned serious allegations here. I might not be so inclined to believe the stories about violence, except that I've seen threats of violence made against kids who dare to speak of it.

If you want to take the time (and, I agree, the aspirin) to look things over, the people who are getting threatened are not making any really outrageous, horrible accusations. They're only saying essentially what you are; that they love the place, they love and miss the friends they made there, it helped them, but that things sometimes got out of hand. And I think the way they describe things getting out of hand is pretty consisistant w/ the behavior that I've seen demonstrated here.

So while I'm not entirely convinced that I know all about what's going on there, it is concerning. If some of these kids were abused as has been described here, why should they walk away? Why should they keep quiet and let it happen to others?

I also wonder what's going on there now, why the sudden onslought and why the avid interest from our new anon friend. BTW, it does look asif this really is a new person coming onto this issue. I could guess how they came by their initial interest, but I'd just be guessing. I've asked, I sort of got blown off. But it's really up to that person whether or not they want to give a little more detail.

There is so much in the bible against which every insinct of my being rebels, so much so that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge I have gained of its history and sources compensates me for the unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention.
--Helen Keller, American lecturer

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2005, 03:52:00 PM »
Can a question be asked from a calm, unemotinal stance? Why would Sue Scheff of P.U.R.E. continue to refer children to the Whitmore Academy while the owners, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks are still being investigated for child abuse? Regardless of her opinion that she supports them 100%, would not the professional v iew, and the best interest of any child's placement be to NOT place any child at the Whitmore Academy until:   Scheff is told by the County Attorney Jared Eldridge, and the Detective in charge of the investigation, Justin Kimball,--- that the investigation is officially closed, and that all allegations of abuse against the Sudweeks have been formally dropped?

These two men will surely show the Sudweeks the curtesy of publicly announcing when the case is officially closed. That is how it is done in most jurisdictions. Or at least, the Sudweeks' attorney would be allowed to publicly make the announcement for the benefit of the Sudweeks.

No one, especially a person like Sue Scheff-- who must consider the best interest of children,should allow their support of the Sudweeks to cloud their judgement. No one can ever trust another person 100% as she states she supports the Sudweeks.  Otherwise, married couples would never divorce over adultry; nor would business partners split over breach of contract.

Why would Ms. Scheff continue to place children at Whitmore Academy after she was made aware the Sudweeks were, and are being investigated for child abuse? Even if there is the tinest, tinest chance these allegations are true, how will she answer her critics?

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
That's a really good question.  Good luck getting any kind of an answer though.  We've asked and asked and what we're generally met with is something along the lines of "we trust Sue and Sue trusts Mark and Cheryl".  Mark and Cheryl deny any abuse, Sue believes them, PURE believes Sue.  That's it.  No other explanation has ever been offered to my knowledge.  

Religion is excellent stuff for keeping common people quiet.
--Napoleon Bonaparte, French emperor

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2005, 05:41:00 PM »
But the authorities, like the County Attorney Mr. Eldridge---or the Sudweeks' attorney will make a statement when the Sudweeks are cleared of all allegations of abuse. So, why doesn't Sue Scheff merely wait for this clearance before possibly putting any child in a possible abusive situation? That just seems like the logical, professional, safe thing to do.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »
On 2005-03-12 14:41:00, Anonymous wrote:

"But the authorities, like the County Attorney Mr. Eldridge---or the Sudweeks' attorney will make a statement when the Sudweeks are cleared of all allegations of abuse. So, why doesn't Sue Scheff merely wait for this clearance before possibly putting any child in a possible abusive situation? That just seems like the logical, professional, safe thing to do."

Yes, it does doesn't it?  I guess only Sue can answer that and I'm not holding my breath.

Patient memoirs are a kind of protest literature like slave narratives or witness testimonies.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ned=us&q=G.A.Hornstein&btnmeta%3Dsearch%3Dsearch=Search+the+Web' target='_new'>G.A.Hornstein

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2005, 01:31:00 PM »
Yea, think Sue is like Cheryl: only posts here under ANON.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2005, 01:40:00 AM »
Cheryl does not even look at this site

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2005, 10:05:00 AM »
Do you people EVER get tired of lying? Ever?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2005, 09:48:00 PM »
hey just in case CHERYL ever reads this FUCK YOU!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 03:26:00 AM »
What in the world is evryone complaining about. Are you really saying the Sudweeks are bad people when they have lived their whole life with those kind of kids that say and do such mean things. The F word must fly around there. It would take alot more than the meager money they get to put me in their shoes. More power to them, leave them alone and let them do the job it sounds like they do well. If you don't whose going to help these kind of kids? I dont know anyone wanting the Job. Its Obvious the parents got fed up. I know I spent twice the money for my child who didnt get the help or the memories i see these kids talking about. I hope the Sudweeks dont go on this site, because if it makes me sick im sure it would make them sick, and then what.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »
yes..some of us who DONT lie do..but then again in this world we are all hypocrits because look at yourself...on a forum where nothing is based on lies upon lies of a wonderful family who does not have time to read a message on a FORUM....A FORUM..but whatever

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 09:07:00 AM »
Any on who believes Cheryl is not on this computer night and day is delusional. she is up all night promoting herself, worrying away, typing away, and it seems often surrounded by kids bashing away. really sad and pitiful.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 10:57:00 PM »
meager money. what the fuck are you talking about 4,000 a month for each kid and theres like 40 kids. sure it costs quite a bit of money to have all those kids but there still making a shitload more money. 2 minute showers. they get there house cleaned everyday for free. food would cost the most but even then not that much. its all fucking welfare food like ramen noodles. plus the bread is made there for a lot cheaper. lets face facts. if there getting money for having your kid they love ya...if not they could give two fucks.