Author Topic: READ THIS  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2005, 01:58:00 AM »
On 2005-03-13 22:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Cheryl does not even look at this site"

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... m=35#86385
  HAHAAHAAA! Got your attention did I? Isnt that a joke, you feed off of little seeds. Guess what? I am staring Cheryl in the face right now.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2005, 09:22:00 AM »
MEAGER money? The Sudweeks rake in about $2 million gross when they pack 40 kids in there. The parents pay for all these XTRAS too!!! The Sudweeks sure don't pull the price of cruises out of the ole tuition funds, people! Each kid has to have their on PRIVATE ACCOUNT too if they want XTRAS too! Get real! I read the "weblog" when my kid was there: "We had a delicious dinner of macaroni & cheese."......"We finished our wonderful breakfast of Cheerios.."AND THAT WAS THE DAYS THEY WERE ALLOWED TO EAT! Remember, there was no breakfast or lunch on BUFFET DINNER night.

And there is not enough money in the world to "put me in the Sudweeks' shoes!" No money could entice me to abuse kids, starve kids, withhold education from kids, mess with a troubled child's mind in some GROUP THERAPY SESSION, humiliate at child---no I'd never walk in those peoples ill-fitting shoes.

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2005, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2005-03-18 06:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Remember, there was no breakfast or lunch on BUFFET DINNER night.

:???:  :???: So they didn't eat during the day at all on 'buffet dinner' nights?  What was the reasoning Whitmore gave for this?

Do you support drug prohibition because it finances criminals at home or because it finances terrorists abroad?
--Anonymous

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
Suppose no breakfast, lunch on Buffet night---to save money.
AND if the kids get caught sneaking food that day, then NO BUFFET, either.
OR if they are being punished for whatever, NO BUFFET, either. So they  may go all day with  no food at all.

Denial of food is a common "punishment" at Whitmore. Going all day with no food is common.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
READ THIS
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2005, 10:00:00 AM »
On 2005-03-18 06:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"MEAGER money? The Sudweeks rake in about $2 million gross when they pack 40 kids in there. The parents pay for all these XTRAS too!!! The Sudweeks sure don't pull the price of cruises out of the ole tuition funds, people! Each kid has to have their on PRIVATE ACCOUNT too if they want XTRAS too! Get real! I read the "weblog" when my kid was there: "We had a delicious dinner of macaroni & cheese."......"We finished our wonderful breakfast of Cheerios.."AND THAT WAS THE DAYS THEY WERE ALLOWED TO EAT! Remember, there was no breakfast or lunch on BUFFET DINNER night.

And there is not enough money in the world to "put me in the Sudweeks' shoes!" No money could entice me to abuse kids, starve kids, withhold education from kids, mess with a troubled child's mind in some GROUP THERAPY SESSION, humiliate at child---no I'd never walk in those peoples ill-fitting shoes."

IS TRUE