Author Topic: TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS  (Read 15852 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TO JOYCE HARRIS....READ THIS
« on: March 03, 2005, 01:17:00 PM »
So you have some questions that you wanted answers for...well Zitah was not up at 3 AM in the morning sending an email to you, she sent it through Cheryl and maybe she was up to send it to you.  She did write it because we remember you getting upset about her not contacting you and so we told her to write one, it was her talking to you, she did play in the snow with the rest of the kids, she did have friends, she wasn't part of the horse program because the school has quarters and she was going to wait and start later, that is the way that all schools are, the only reason that she was depressed is because she was trying to tell us the truth and many people did not believe her because of the lies that you told us so we would be on your side, she asked for an airport card because it did not work, I helped her with her computer and it did not work, so if you wanted her to do school then you should have gotten her one, and you are worried about your daughter so much and spending time with her then why do you spend practiacally half of your day on this website, obviously you have no life because all you do is complain, also no one went to church that did not want to go there, we went because we wanted to and out of respect, no one restricted you from talking to your daughter, we all have the same rules about call days and such, why don't you take a hint maybe she didn't want to talk to you.  She was scared of you and the only reason you took her out was because she was starting to get comfortable with us and she was going to tell us the truth.  You did not pull her by her hair, but you did push her down the stairs and the part no one knows is she RAN back from the car to the mansion and latched on to one of the girls because she didn't want to leave with you.  Why else would she run away from you?  Hmmm...that tells me something.  Maybe you should be the one looked at for abuse.  We have proof, you can just wait and see and when it all comes out you are going to feel stupid.  I can't wait.  :silly:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
sounds like JH got called to the carpet?  what say ye now?  the truth shall prevail.

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
That is all a bunch of crap, and you know it.  That is NOT a school, not even remotely.

Tell me, how do you know Cheryl sent that e-mail at 3:00 in the morning?  Or better yet, how do you know what was sent was really even written by Zeta?  Who is the "special trusted inmate" Cheryl has as her buddy now that determines what e-mails go out or come in?  Nothing is the truth that comes out of Whitmore when kids are there -- too much fear, and the Sudweeks rely on the fact that parents won't believe their kids anyway -- "they're being muniplitive."  But, you are right on one thing -- IT WILL ALL COME OUT!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
I believe the truth did come out...and that Mark Sudweeks was nailed as a confirmed LIAR, and a little COWARD too.  He was given a chance to give a rebuttal wasn't he?  Not another word out of his little lying mouth.

Couldn'nt he make one of these brave students speak for him? Or do they just talk for Cheryl's pitiful soul?

No, he tried calling ISAC and yelling LAWYER, LAWYER, LAWYER...and he got caught lying his tail off.  What sayeth he?

The TRUTH DID PREVAIL.  He is the liar!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
I know that this is Leah's Grandma and you are just trying to cover up for Leah, as someone said before your granddaughter has enough of her own problems like Joey, she is just bitter and upset because she couldn't take it.  Her friend Hannah (I think that is right) is trying to get on with her life and Leah just keeps trying to drag her and her family into it.  Ask Leah this if she hated Mark and Cheryl and saw what a "terrible place" the Whitmore was then why when Hannah left did Leah bring her back?  Answer that one?  She is the lier as well, she sent them a bill for money that they didn't even owe, this is all ridiculous and you know it otherwise you would not have come here and talk to the kids and liked it like you did now would  you have?  I know what happened with Joyce Harris and Mark Sudweeks is the most honest person I know, more than any of you will ever be.  No one even knows whats really going on except for Mark, Cheryl, and thier lawyer.  Everyone else is just pulling it out of their butts.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »
Zita did not write that email. She says Cheryl wrote it.

Zita was up at 3AM with Cheryl Sudweeks, and hopefully one day Cheryl Sudweeks will have to explain in a court of law, exactly what she was doing TO MY DAUGHTER at that time and WHY she did it.

Our contact with Zita was restricted by Cheryl Sudweeks, and when we did talk with Zita, every phone call was monitored at that woman's directions.

We were lied to about the Equine Horse Program--told Zita would be assigned a horse the day she arrived, to tend to, to ride DAILY, to love, and to be involved with in INTENSE THERAPY with.
By a trainer who was trained under Monty Roberts, and this was all a LIE to entice us to enroll Zita in this program.

Zita's Dell computer was internet ready and did not require an APPLE Airport Card. Those Airport Cards are sold on Ebay by Cheryl Sudwweeks. Check their Ebay account for yourself.  The kids are not allowed to go onto the internet and you know it.  It is another Sudweek money making scheme!

Zita was not pushed down any stairs, and we have a police report to prove everything that happened that night, so stop lying for Cheryl Sudweeks.  She is manipulating you.  She is trying to lower the flames of gossip about the investigation of physical and sexual abuse among some parents who have students at Whimore now who are also very concerned about the Animal Cruelty in Canada.

Some parents at Whitmore now are also concerned about the "elite group" who are on the Caring Parents Support Group Chat site, and wondering why they have not been included?  Several of us who removed our children never even heard of this Parent site when our kids were there. Why? Because we were not INVITED!  Who ever heard of a school have a "secret parent forum of parents on a web site" where you had to be "approved and invited" to know what is going on at your child's school????  And who does the "APPROVING AND INVITING?"

These parents are contacting ME now...as if I know what is going on at Whitmore Academy.

And most certainly there is no one at Whitmore Academy who can make me feel stupid. Who, the so well-educated, raving Cheryl?

And, I do not ask children to defend me or to speak for me.  When you were asked to do this, why didn't you speak up and say: "Cheryl, if you have something to say, why don't you say it yourself?"  I know why you didn't.  So, it is fine, you are just a kid.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005, 04:12:00 PM »

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
So its time for some story revision I guess.
Story was, the child was dragged down the stairs and out the door by her hair.
So Now this is admitted to be a lie (an often told lie which I heard myself) and now we have that she was instead pushed down the stairs.
Same logic as before: An officer of the law was present and observing  (admitted to by all parties) and IF anything like this would have happened, common sense dictates, Mrs. Harris would have been arrested and charged with battery, or some such thing, and it would be accounted for in the incident report.
I admit, I have not actually seen the incident report. But I have spoken to those who have, and I'm told nothing remotely along those lines is in it. Anon - Please, insist your source provide you with a copy to read for yourself. I'm bettin' they won't, b/c It tells a very different story than the one you're hanging onto for dear life.

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005, 04:26:00 PM »
I would print the darn incident report---
but you know what?

It really is a hoot to just see where these
lying folks will go next.

If I did half of what I've been accused of, I'd probably still be living in that fine town of Nephi---at the expense to the taxpayers in that little Nephi jailhouse!

Next thing you know--- they will say I grabbed Chery by the hair and beat the tar out of her.

Now, there's a fantasy.....

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 10:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So you have some questions that you wanted answers for...well Zitah was not up at 3 AM in the morning sending an email to you, she sent it through Cheryl and maybe she was up to send it to you.  

Why couldn't Zita just send it herself?  Why did this have to be sent through Cheryl?

she wasn't part of the horse program because the school has quarters and she was going to wait and start later, that is the way that all schools are,

Who are the teachers in the school?

the only reason that she was depressed is because she was trying to tell us the truth and many people did not believe her because of the lies that you told us so we would be on your side, also no one went to church that did not want to go there, we went because we wanted to and out of respect, no one restricted you from talking to your daughter, we all have the same rules about call days and such, why don't you take a hint maybe she didn't want to talk to you.  She was scared of you and the only reason you took her out was because she was starting to get comfortable with us and she was going to tell us the truth.

Doesn't this statement, in the context of knowing what a lot of us know about this place sound like someone in the midst of the indoctrination process?  Both the author and the subject of the statement.

You did not pull her by her hair, but you did push her down the stairs and the part no one knows is she RAN back from the car to the mansion and latched on to one of the girls because she didn't want to leave with you.

Aside from the fact that this has been addressed in the form of a police report which I'm sure you can confirm by calling the police department, right here in this very statement above you are contradicting your fellow students' (and I use that term loosely) statements.  They have said that Joyce yanked her by the hair.  http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsnz.html#whitmore  

Now, given the choice between believing the statements of the kids posting here who are still in this place and are still vulnerable to the Sudweeks (not to mention the fact that the kids contradict each other on the facts) and believing the parents and the police.....the choice isn't difficult for me.

Forgive, O Lord, my little joke on Thee and I'll  forgive Thy great big one on me.
--Robert Frost, American poet

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2005, 04:30:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 13:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

No one even knows whats really going on except for Mark, Cheryl, and thier lawyer. Everyone else is just pulling it out of their butts

What an astonishing statement! Sudweeks said it, I believe it, that settles it? No one else has eyes and ears and minds of their own?

There's more to this, kid. There always is.

Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't.
-- Anonymous

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2005, 04:39:00 PM »
Ok Joyce, I know that Zitah wrote the email because I saw her when she was doign it.  And ok she was no specific with what kind of airport card she needed, OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T NEED AN APPLE AIR PORT CARD FOR A DELL YOU IDIOT, THAT IS ALL OBVIOUS.  I am a kid that is home now and I don't understand now that your child has left why are you still ranting and raving about it?  I know that you are lying for Zitah because I knew who she was here.  Cheryl never sexually abused anyone especially not your Zitah.  Mrs. Harris I saw a picture that you sent to Mark once and it looked like you were trying to say, "here I am so let's take our clothes off" look in your cut off dress and your sleezy make up.  You are the one that I am worried about sexually abusing.  You are too full of your old and wrinkly old body, get over yourself you are nothing to look like.  Your husband and you remind me of the Queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland and your husband is the king.  All you do it push your husband around because he is such a huge pussy and you run around saying, "off with their heads." Ok I am done but one last question is why are you doing this?  What sparked this fire.  You obviously don't care about your daughter because this was the best thing for her and it is the worst place for her to be home.  The cops hate the Whitmore so they lied in their report.  And I saw your statement if that is what you want to call it and I know what it says.  The only reason you sent her away was because you were getting scared.  You even wrote us an email saying that you had hit her before and we have that sweety so what are you going to do now.  You admitted to abuse.  You can try to convince anyone to be on your side and the only reason that you weren't in that parent's thing is because look at you, who wants to listen to you complain all the time online?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
Oh and Trinity was trained under Monty Roberts and how would you know.  They still know more about horses than a lot of people do.  She went to school for 3 years for it and DID train with Montey Roberts. :silly:

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2005, 05:27:00 PM »
On 2005-03-03 13:39:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Ok Joyce, I know that Zitah wrote the email because I saw her when she was doign it.  And ok she was no specific with what kind of airport card she needed, OF COURSE SHE WOULDN'T NEED AN APPLE AIR PORT CARD FOR A DELL YOU IDIOT, THAT IS ALL OBVIOUS.  I am a kid that is home now and I don't understand now that your child has left why are you still ranting and raving about it?  I know that you are lying for Zitah because I knew who she was here.  Cheryl never sexually abused anyone especially not your Zitah.  Mrs. Harris I saw a picture that you sent to Mark once and it looked like you were trying to say, "here I am so let's take our clothes off" look in your cut off dress and your sleezy make up.  You are the one that I am worried about sexually abusing.  You are too full of your old and wrinkly old body, get over yourself you are nothing to look like.  Your husband and you remind me of the Queen of hearts in Alice in Wonderland and your husband is the king.  All you do it push your husband around because he is such a huge pussy and you run around saying, "off with their heads." Ok I am done but one last question is why are you doing this?  What sparked this fire.  You obviously don't care about your daughter because this was the best thing for her and it is the worst place for her to be home.  The cops hate the Whitmore so they lied in their report.  And I saw your statement if that is what you want to call it and I know what it says.  The only reason you sent her away was because you were getting scared.  You even wrote us an email saying that you had hit her before and we have that sweety so what are you going to do now.  You admitted to abuse.  You can try to convince anyone to be on your side and the only reason that you weren't in that parent's thing is because look at you, who wants to listen to you complain all the time online?"

WOW.  Just WOW.  I hardly even know what to say.  You say you're home.  I'm assuming you're what's to be considered a "successful graduate" of this place???  I hope any parents that are considering placement for their kids in this place take a good long look at that post.  Sure does say a lot about the "results" they're producing.

None of Nature's landscapes are ugly so long as they are wild.
-- John Muir

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2005, 05:30:00 PM »
What is that supposed to mean?  Most of the kids that do go home do well others just plain old dont care so why should they even try they think.  I am getting my life together and my family and I are a lot closer now, everything is 110% better than it used to be.  I am so so sorry that I used the word idiot.  Why are you defending her anyway?  What do you know about the Whitmore to even be talking?